Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Swap the other piece of fish (is it fish?) for two potatoes, and half the veg for fresh, and it would please any nutritionist.

e: I just realized I said "change literally half of the meal and it's perfect" so yeah well anyway...

dr_rat posted:

Yeah, fresh veg would be better, but it's hard to judge people for using frozen, as like sometimes that's just an availability thing, or from some other restraint.

Main thing is they were actually trying for veg, and it's like not just all peas, or just all corn, there is some variation. Could be better, but far from bad.

That salmon is overcooked beyond any measure tho even if you like it well done

Although it’s really hard to take appetizing pictures of food so it could just be that

Food just isn’t very photogenic without a lot of equipment and experience

Also I’m not one to get super pissy about mixing fish and dairy because I think it works more often than people give it credit for but shredded cheese on salmon feels pretty gross I guess so consider this lib semi-triggered

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

e: I guess I should read entire sentences.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

HashtagGirlboss posted:

You can do it with just a camera and natural light, but yeah do need to know what you're doing as otherwise it just usually gonna to turns out garbage.

You also want to be the one who plates the food as well, if possible. No, you can't put more sauce on this until we've taken the photo!!!

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

AnimeIsTrash posted:

obama smokg crack and having gay sex

Bland as hell, but yeah just heath wise not too bad.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
I remember watching Fox News when the 2012 election was called, it was amazing, it was like when the Nazi propaganda machine had to acknowledge the surrender of the Sixth Army at Stalingrad

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

I remember watching Fox News when the 2012 election was called, it was amazing, it was like when the Nazi propaganda machine had to acknowledge the surrender of the Sixth Army at Stalingrad

Was that the one where Karl Rove had an on-air meltdown, or was that '08?

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

HashtagGirlboss posted:

That salmon is overcooked beyond any measure tho even if you like it well done

Although it’s really hard to take appetizing pictures of food so it could just be that

Also I’m not one to get super pissy about mixing fish and dairy because I think it works more often than people give it credit for but shredded cheese on salmon feels pretty gross I guess so consider this lib semi-triggered

Real food isn't photogenic at all that's why they use things like clay, shoe polish, and Elmer's glue in food ads.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

the gop wrote an "autopsy" after that election and landed on "less racist" as the way to win. i wonder what happened next?

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

One More Fat Nerd posted:

Was that the one where Karl Rove had an on-air meltdown, or was that '08?

that was 2012 and it's rumored he was freaking out because he thought he'd fixed OH like they did in 2004 lmao

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

pentyne posted:

Real food isn't photogenic at all that's why they use things like clay, shoe polish, and Elmer's glue in food ads.

That’s more about filming food in a professional sound stage especially the heat from the stage lighting

Food is entirely photographic in more natural settings but it’s really tricky to pull off without good equipment and lots of experience

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Gritty, the epic dirtbag-left mascot that hates brands.

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

Jacob Wohl doing a hitpiece on Elizabeth Warren, claiming that she had kinky sex with a Marine and doing a disaster of a press conference about it, on the stoop

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZo7xYspCBU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Whats wohl up to these days

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

Jose posted:

Whats wohl up to these days

getting fined a cool $1.25 mil by Letitia James : https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2024/apr/10/black-voter-robocall-jacob-wohl-jack-burkman-fined

getting fined $5mil by the FCC : https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/elections/robocalls-voters-2020-election-result-5-million-fine-rcna88391

Two years probation and 500 hours of community service registering voters : https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/right-wing-operatives-sentenced-500-hours-voter-registration-2020-elec-rcna59389

y'know, normal stuff

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

Spergin Morlock posted:

that was 2012 and it's rumored he was freaking out because he thought he'd fixed OH like they did in 2004 lmao

He looked like a heel wrestling manager realizing the fix wasn't in for his guy.

Grimnarsson
Sep 4, 2018

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Oddly decent portion of veg on that plate.

probably a bag of frozen veggies microwaved and dumped on the plate.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Lol

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

im sitting in a hipster coffee shop and i just remembered that tiny-faced guy who'd always post about sitting in a hipster coffee shop where he'd overhear a couple hipsters talking about how cool it'd be if trump dated their moms or whatever

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

Eat This Glob posted:

im sitting in a hipster coffee shop and i just remembered that tiny-faced guy who'd always post about sitting in a hipster coffee shop where he'd overhear a couple hipsters talking about how cool it'd be if trump dated their moms or whatever

Good news, he's getting fined a cool $1.25 mil by Letitia James

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i guess he finally hit the poorly defined limit of his immunity to all us laws. in other words, he hosed over someone with connections.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana posted:

Jacob Wohl doing a hitpiece on Elizabeth Warren, claiming that she had kinky sex with a Marine and doing a disaster of a press conference about it, on the stoop

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZo7xYspCBU

Jack Burke getting shot in the rear end while running through a parking garage with a parking cone

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

youngest person ever to be banned for life from futures trading

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Ruffian Price posted:

Good news, he's getting fined a cool $1.25 mil by Letitia James

oh drat, i thought it was the small-faced guy not wohl. good for him getting owned

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Eat This Glob posted:

oh drat, i thought it was the small-faced guy not wohl. good for him getting owned
yeah charlie kirk of small face fame is uh, I don't even know what he's doing anymore

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
his face kept shrinking so he's probably making his name as some sort of cryptid or urban legend.

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

DACK FAYDEN posted:

yeah charlie kirk of small face fame is uh, I don't even know what he's doing anymore

I think he recently spoke at UW

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

maybe it was Kirk Cameron idk I can't tell the diff

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Spergin Morlock posted:

Jack Burke getting shot in the rear end while running through a parking garage with a parking cone

the time he gave one of those "press conferences" with his fly down

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

the right wing guy that did a counterprotest by wearing a diaper and playing with toys in a baby playpen

zetamind2000 has issued a correction as of 00:53 on May 20, 2024

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

zetamind2000 posted:

the right wing guy that did a counterprotest by wearing a diaper and playing with toys in a baby playpen

charlie kirk patting himself on the back after figuring out how to combine his fetishes with his political work

Javid
Oct 21, 2004

:jpmf:
Alex Jones filming himself screaming at a human turd outside the RNC convention

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Javid posted:

Alex Jones filming himself screaming at a human turd outside the RNC convention

i have a name, you know

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Spergin Morlock posted:

charlie kirk patting himself on the back after figuring out how to combine his fetishes with his political work

Charlie Kirk blowing his back out trying to pat himself
https://x.com/charliekirk11/status/1087745346766336000

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Lord of Pie posted:

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Lord of Pie posted:

kyles poor butthole

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
The right desperately trying to make Kyle Rittenhouse into a media figure and finding out he was literally too dumb to even do that

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

pentyne posted:

The right desperately trying to make Kyle Rittenhouse into a media figure and finding out he was literally too dumb to even do that

i mean... he's exactly the kind of idiot who goes to what he himself described as a riot, with a gun, to "defend property" that doesn't belong to him.

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.
momala harris

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Good to see him finally get owned, but who is Wohl related to that allowed him to skate on bugging a senators office

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feral Integral
Jun 6, 2006

YOSPOS

The lack of herbs is weird here. Even some dried herbs would bring some texture to the look of that I guess baked without a preheat salmon. Maybe some pepper and a little butter for the vegetables. I tried salmon in a "paper envelope" (which is English for en papillote) and it came out a bit like this color but was very juicy.