Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

epic bacon posted:

therefore, the Jags will win the SUper Bowl this year

If this year has a 2021 Bengals, it’s the Jags. Surprise division win and then maybe go on a run in the playoffs, you could see it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Just let it shine through
LESRIDE

PAAAAAAAASS

Hughmoris
Apr 21, 2007
Let's go to the abyss!
Can we all keep it real at the exact same time? The Bills ain't winning the Super Bowl. They just don't have it in them.

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

Take me to the green valley,
lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong
Camp Counselor Russ in the building

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Hughmoris posted:

Can we all keep it real at the exact same time? The Bills ain't winning the Super Bowl. They just don't have it in them.

Everyone knows the team that looks the best after two weeks always wins it. Wrap it up.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Last year after 2 weeks the Panthers were #1 in DVOA after killing a Saints team that had killed the Packers in Week 1.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling

Kalli posted:

Last year after 2 weeks the Panthers were #1 in DVOA after killing a Saints team that had killed the Packers in Week 1.

True but we all know this Bills team is for real. Returned all of last years team with a somehow still great Von Miller added, gently caress that stupid rear end in a top hat

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

It's Week Two. Stop talking about football because things might change later.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Look like a good meatloaf or souffle you’ve gotta give Matt Patricia time to rise

Unless there’s a helpless teenage girl involved

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
That’s it, Bills are gonna win the Super Bowl. No way, no how they can screw this up, especially against Touchdown Tom who is also assuredly going to the Super Bowl again but will definitely lose.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Silly Burrito posted:

That’s it, Bills are gonna win the Super Bowl. No way, no how they can screw this up, especially against Touchdown Tom who is also assuredly going to the Super Bowl again but will definitely lose.
poo poo, now I really want Tom Brady's last football game ever to be a loss in the Super Bowl to the Bills. I'd rather he not even make it to the big game but we all know that its going to happen.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Silly Burrito posted:

I was thinking about this the other day. If it's Bucs vs Bills then I'm gonna cheer for Tom Brady's stupid rear end.

I can't deal with the AFCE thread if those fuckers are super bowl champs

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Ehud posted:

I was thinking about this the other day. If it's Bucs vs Bills then I'm gonna cheer for Tom Brady's stupid rear end.

I can't deal with the AFCE thread if those fuckers are super bowl champs

Can’t do it. Bills way over Bucs. Can’t vote for Botox and Bullying over Badass Bombs

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Ehud posted:

I'm gonna cheer for Tom Brady's stupid rear end.

Say it ain’t so, Ehud.

Say it ain’t so. :(

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Ehud has betrayed us all.

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Just let it shine through
I am a Titans fan and I will cheer the Bills over Brady in the Super Bowl until I’m blue in my stupid loving face, even if it happened today, after what they did to my boys last night

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Amy Pole Her posted:

Look like a good meatloaf or souffle you’ve gotta give Matt Patricia time to rise

Unless there’s a helpless teenage girl involved
How the hell does a meatloaf "rise"? Are you adding yeast or some leavening agent to it?

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

I sure as hell am rooting for Tom Brady's stupid rear end this week.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Kalli posted:

I remember some apparently well respected YouTube football dude did an in-depth breakdown of the panthers defense and how historically well it had opened the season and I was like “whelp that’s that if this random jabroni has figured it out all the teams have as well.”

And that’s before everyone realized darnold was just three toddlers in a trench coat.

th3t00t
Aug 14, 2007

GOOD CLEAN FOOTBALL

Silly Burrito posted:

Say it ain’t so, Ehud.

Say it ain’t so. :(
It’s because we’ve been calling Tua, Yacavailoa. Isn’t it?

I’d cheer for the dolphins against Brady.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

I have hate in my gut for the Bills and Josh Allen. I'm tired of watching pathetic Dolphins defenders bounce off of him. I hate his goofy smile that mocks me after they push our poo poo in every game.

trilljester
Dec 7, 2004

The People's Tight End.
Touchdown Tom owns. I troll my wife almost every week telling her he went to Serra High School. She grew up in Mountain View so she basically hates Touchdown Tom. Why do I do this? I dunno.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Ehud posted:

I have hate in my gut for the Bills and Josh Allen. I'm tired of watching pathetic Dolphins defenders bounce off of him. I hate his goofy smile that mocks me after they push our poo poo in every game.

Josh Allen's expression is a charming thing to me. He always struck me as a confused dog while he was listening to plays called into him and then he goes out and destroys defenses the last couple of years.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

FizFashizzle posted:

It’s pretty wild if you butterfly affect it, not just for that season.

Kelvin looked amazing in all the OTAs and early preseason stuff. He had been working out all offseason, was working with cam, was moving great etc.

He got hurt and spent the entire year eating whatever he could find and really stopped giving a poo poo. Most notable thing is him shorting a route in 2016 in the corner of the end zone. Cam was picked because of it and hurt his shoulder trying to make the tackle. That was the injury that eventually ended cams career. If Benjamin didn’t miss a whole season then maybe that injury never happens.

Also we’d have never gotten this

https://twitter.com/fauxnflnetwork/status/868151785285967872?s=46&t=mj3tRbqrqCGbt-CqevJUjg

I can never hear about Kelvin Benjamin without remembering that Cam once said of him that he was "a bag of chips away from a tight end" and it was meant as a compliment.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Grittybeard posted:

Josh Allen's expression is a charming thing to me. He always struck me as a confused dog while he was listening to plays called into him and then he goes out and destroys defenses the last couple of years.

I feel like the insanely improbable chain of events that starts with looking like poo poo even by Mountain West standards then getting drafted by the Bills, and ends with him being right there with Mahomes as the best QB in the league and the heavy super bowl favorite, justifies a permanent bemused grin. It's been a wild rear end 4 years for Josh

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Josh seems like a sweetie pie. Just a lovable, earnest, football terminator.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Android Apocalypse posted:

How the hell does a meatloaf "rise"? Are you adding yeast or some leavening agent to it?

Technically you keep it from deflating and shrinking but you should probably stop yourself from asking the above specific question and instead ask “what am I focusing on who loving cares”

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
I would absolutely root for the Bills to destroy Brady.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
If the Chargers don't win, I hope Brady destroys everyone

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

I like seeing the Bills do well. If it reminds me that the panthers once had a competent front office and head coach and let them both walk away to Buffalo where they've found massive as success while we wallow in football purgatory.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

They knew about punt god and drafted him anyway.

Bills do not get to win the super bowl this year.

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

a neat cape posted:

If the Chargers don't win, I hope Brady destroys everyone

why are you so full of hate

Hamhandler
Aug 9, 2008

[I want to] shit in your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your real mother across the face [laughter]. Fuck you, you're still a rookie. I'll kill you.
here's some fun inventive fullback plays:

https://twitter.com/B_Shousejr/status/1572212389000654850?s=20&t=TSDPYXI0sEy1pvDhQPOS8Q

I wanted the Dolphins to sign Pat Ricard, but I was a fool.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

wouldn't it be funny if one year the bears had a really good quarterback, as a bit

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Dr_Strangelove posted:

why are you so full of hate

He's correct about this tbh

"If I can't be happy, let me at least not be the only one unhappy"

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011

Hamhandler posted:

here's some fun inventive fullback plays:

https://twitter.com/B_Shousejr/status/1572212389000654850?s=20&t=TSDPYXI0sEy1pvDhQPOS8Q

I wanted the Dolphins to sign Pat Ricard, but I was a fool.

From Fullback U baby!

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

R.D. Mangles posted:

wouldn't it be funny if one year the bears had a really good quarterback, as a bit

We saw those 5 games of Josh McCown. That was enough.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

R.D. Mangles posted:

Give the Fields an Oline and pass catchers, ya dummy!!

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Ornery and Hornery posted:

Give the Fields an Oline and pass catchers, ya dummy!!

NEVER!!!!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Gotta agree with ehud on this one. Can't have every team with a shiny new QB suddenly winning Super Bowls. It cheapens them. Lombardi's aren't participation trophies. What kind of world would it be if Allen, Burrow and Herbert all led their teams to Super Bowl wins in the next five years? Not the kind I wanna live in! Josh Allen needs to come up short of a ring for a decade, and then finally in his mid 30s win one with the... eh.. lets say Rams.