Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

NienNunb posted:

Can’t wait!

Now is not the time, NienNunb.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

yea ok posted:

Very spacious living space. Only joking.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

Cry 'Mayhem!' and let slip the dogs of Wardlow.

Goin to my mom's Sunday for a late Mother's day lunch not much doing besides that 👍

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

My collage has a big bush on it but I'm leaving it and will suffer the consequences :dadjoke:

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

NienNunb's perfect world

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYY82nr_fkY

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q06xJCkhQB4

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

A beautiful vision of heaven. I watched all of these at a formative age. I don’t know how you can expect a 5-11 year old kid already predisposed to liking old media to see stuff like this, Space Ghost, Harvey Birdman, etc and not grow up to have weird lingering love for HB cartoons. Not to mention their contemporary 90s cartoons like Dexter and Johnny Bravo. I’m not crazy here.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Spread cheeks not hate

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the original 1993 Green Ranger costume didn't exist anymore, so it had to be remade from scratch. Thank goodness, the costume designers fixed the gold shield unlike Saban when they gave Tommy that piece of crap aluminum foil one, but they gave him that STUPID silver paint on his head, which I HATED ever since I saw it in Dino Thunder. The green helmet and the green spandex is also way too bright, it should have been a lot darker. Dino Thunder's Green Ranger also has the WRONG MORPHER, he has the regular silver one instead of the gold one that he actually had in the original. Unfortunately, this has been the Green Ranger costume design ever since.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Saban is a goddamn war criminal and also bad at Sentai

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

did you know that they cancelled cousin skeeter because the skeeter puppet got slimed at the kids choice awards and they didn't have a backup? well that's a lie and not true

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

nien numb gives off mad cousin skeeter vibes

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

I’m getting a long overdue haircut tomorrow which I’m very excited about. Then no other plans except maybe some yard work if the weather holds out.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

there isn't anyone named cousin skeeter except for baby scooter's sister

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

The cousin skeeter theme will get stuck in my head from time to time. The show itself means nothing to me, however.

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

Never seent it.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

i remember Cousin Skeeter was part of The O-Zone block

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

i didnt listen to any music but i listened to some podcasts

actually i take that back, ive listened to this like 20 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7jrNCB0DPY

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

man that's weird. cousin skeeter is like the first thing where i was no longer a part of that world and most of my friends are 1-5 years younger and they're all about it

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

That DICK! posted:

nien numb gives off mad cousin skeeter vibes

reported. that's over the line, dude

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

also every time i try to remember the theme song to Cousin Skeeter i hear the melody of Jungle Fever instead

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

I’ve been listening to the band called Lightweight from Sacramento, they’re probably half my age.

https://lightweightpunk.bandcamp.com/album/no-goodbyes

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

The Stroker Ace posted:

I’ve been listening to the band called Lightweight from Sacramento, they’re probably half my age.

https://lightweightpunk.bandcamp.com/album/no-goodbyes

Well this sound like extremely my poo poo, and I’m also old!

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbNHFFHt0xU

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

Sick

RIP Ryuichi Sakamoto I love Thousand Knives

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

this is the Good poo poo

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I dated a girl who went by Skeeter for a bit. She was a hellion stripper with a penchant for drawing blood. I had rope burns on my neck for a week one time. And that was before her husband found out. Now she’s part of some flannel cult in rural Utah.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

MJeff posted:

I went to six flags magic mountain today. Here's me after doing Riddler's Revenge

I went to a doctor today. Bruised tailbone. The Riddler got his Revenge on my rear end.

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

MJeff posted:

I went to a doctor today. Bruised tailbone. The Riddler got his Revenge on my rear end.

Sorry about your rear end. That's cool you went to the doctor, though. If my rear end hurt after riding a rolly coaster I'd take some tylenol and walk it off. My insurance loving sucks

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

I remember The Riddler ride, it was a bumpy one.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I think they’ve since fixed the seats but the King Cobra ride at Kings Island probed me in the 90s

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

MJeff posted:

NNs definitely got a little doll wearing a red wings jersey somewhere with about a million pins in its rear end

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Joey McChrist posted:

NNs definitely got a little doll wearing a red wings jersey somewhere with about a million pins in its rear end

Lmfao. My plan as it stands is to walk the path of Christ and meet his cruelty with kindness.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

just saw a dude smokeing a stogie and wearing some of these:

just gonna assume theyre a poster.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

assume they're a mod 💅🏻

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

apophenium posted:

Sorry about your rear end. That's cool you went to the doctor, though. If my rear end hurt after riding a rolly coaster I'd take some tylenol and walk it off. My insurance loving sucks

They just gave me some prescription strength ibuprofen, so, yeah. :lol: I almost certainly could've just taken some over the counter stuff, but I was worried the bone might've been cracked or something and if I'm gonna be a cog in the capitalist hell machine I might as well use the perks it gives me.

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

I had my back looked at and they told me I had (among 9 million other problems) a healed fracture in my vertebrae. I have no clue why.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the something awful wrestling pay per view taking it father will air live in just 1 hour and 20 minutes at 3pm EST. i don't understand the name of it. it sounds creepy. it's very funny most likely. the name of the ppv isn't on the official ppv poster

tune in at https://www.twitch.tv/tha_swizzler

sorry please keep on scrolling if you don't like this and wish i would become banned

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Cavauro posted:

the something awful wrestling pay per view taking it father will air live in just 1 hour and 20 minutes at 3pm EST. i don't understand the name of it. it sounds creepy. it's very funny most likely. the name of the ppv isn't on the official ppv poster

tune in at https://www.twitch.tv/tha_swizzler

sorry please keep on scrolling if you don't like this and wish i would become banned

cavauro's right about this one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Not my thing, sad to say. Lol at "Plinkey's Palace", though. I got a "Chevrolet Trax", what some would describe as 'affordable, yet sleek'. Now, I will continue playing the final dungeon of Dragon Slayer 5: The Legend of Heroes 7 Part 2: Trails to Azure (碧の軌跡). I played it for 3 hours last night thinking that would be enough time to beat it. Falcom you magnificent bastards.