Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PhantomMuzzles
Jun 23, 2022

It's a puzzle.
Though both were/are very fun games

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer
I just want to win to avoid the humiliation of having such a stupidly powerful role and bungling it

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

It's funny that anybody cares whether or not Opop died

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

Let's try someone else next.

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

##Vote Jose V

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer
##vote pmuzz

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

Lol

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I could go for Jose too

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Johnny Keats posted:

##Vote Jose V

Explain to me Jose v-you may have I’m just swamped and may have forgotten or missed it

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

Vote Pmuzz

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

Lol

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

Your Personal Muse posted:

Explain to me Jose v-you may have I’m just swamped and may have forgotten or missed it

I don't think he'll be voted out, he can hammer Josef if he will die from it. I'm just having fun

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Johnny Keats posted:

I don't think he'll be voted out, he can hammer Josef if he will die from it. I'm just having fun

Having fun is a scumtell

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Johnny Keats posted:

Do you think he’s scum?

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

JosefStalinator posted:

Having fun is a scumtell

It's also a stumptell which is what I mechanically am today.

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

Do you think he’s scum?

Yeah maybe

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

##Vote Pmuzz

PhantomMuzzles
Jun 23, 2022

It's a puzzle.
I feel like Keats and Josef are doing that thing when you walk towards someone in a hallway and you do the awkward dance

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

What does this mean?

lih
May 15, 2013

Just a friendly reminder of what it looks like.

We'll do punctuation later.

JosefStalinator posted:

It's a secret scum can't know

half tempted just to hammer josef at this point because of whatever nonsense this is

lih
May 15, 2013

##vote b-minus1

but b-minus1 is scummiest if we're going to (very reasonably) ignore opop

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Also Keats, before I forget, you mentioned you are disappointed your initial tone came off fake. I don’t think that’s true-it was just the change in tone that I noticed. I think it’s important to let you know it didn’t come off as off putting or whatever.

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

What does this mean?

Yes he's maybe scum.

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

lih posted:

half tempted just to hammer josef at this point because of whatever nonsense this is

:same:
tbh I keep wondering if his claimed "investigation proof" applies to lie detectors

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Jose Valasquez posted:

:same:
tbh I keep wondering if his claimed "investigation proof" applies to lie detectors

If it did, your attempt would have failed

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer

PhantomMuzzles posted:

I feel like Keats and Josef are doing that thing when you walk towards someone in a hallway and you do the awkward dance

Pmuzz who scum

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
We’re not even playing mafia anymore

PhantomMuzzles
Jun 23, 2022

It's a puzzle.

JosefStalinator posted:

Pmuzz who scum

One sec lemme rank

lih
May 15, 2013

scum being keats/josef doesn't seem to work unless dominoes killed yuming and also died due to his own power somehow

but i'd be willing to vote off keats to test that, i thought he was scum at the start of the day and nothing's really changed that beyond his actions at least being mostly confirmed (it's possible keats did something else n2 and josef is lying about the mod error but ...?) compared to most seems to make him a bit less likely

PhantomMuzzles
Jun 23, 2022

It's a puzzle.
Illu
Lih
----
Josef
YPM
Keats
Jose
Opop
Binus

I wouldn't vote the two above the line. That said, consider that line like a big gap because I feel like I could make cases about everyone below it. It just gets complicated based on who feels like they're in cahoots with each other

PhantomMuzzles
Jun 23, 2022

It's a puzzle.

lih posted:

scum being keats/josef doesn't seem to work unless dominoes killed yuming and also died due to his own power somehow

but i'd be willing to vote off keats to test that, i thought he was scum at the start of the day and nothing's really changed that beyond his actions at least being mostly confirmed (it's possible keats did something else n2 and josef is lying about the mod error but ...?) compared to most seems to make him a bit less likely

But if Keats/Josef were scum together couldn't they be lying about like everything? A lot of the info we have about them we know from those two saying stuff about each other right

lih
May 15, 2013

josef had two kills last night and no one's counter claimed, so their actions last night are at least pretty verified

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

lih posted:

Why would that make you want to end the day?

lih
May 15, 2013

if josef is a serial killer or scum doing a gambit or whatever it's possible to at least burn through all his deathproof while preventing him killing anyone

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Gonna laugh if Keats is the only scum and he buffs me til I murder everyone for him

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

lih posted:

if josef is a serial killer or scum doing a gambit or whatever it's possible to at least burn through all his deathproof while preventing him killing anyone

is it?

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

My biggest concern with Josef at this point is exlo implications

If he's scum that can't be executed then we weren't going to win anyway

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Keats is looking really scummy this page

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

You think so?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lih
May 15, 2013

it'd require coordination:

illusionis has to kill josef every night
while one of me/keats/pmuzz has to roleblock josef and keats specifically has to not hypercharge josef which he probably can't be trusted to do

and this relies on there being no other scum or anything so i'd want to just execute binus first