Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before

lih posted:

half tempted just to hammer josef at this point because of whatever nonsense this is

I’m not going to lie. I almost did that 10 min ago. I had a post typed up and everything. Tbh, I don’t really care what his alignment is. I doubt it’s town. But who cares, we’re in some sort of weird stalemate with 2 in flipped players, a few people who actually trying to play the game (hopefully town) and a few lurkers. We tried and failed to lunch one of them. Maybe opop is loved. Maybe he is deathproof? Does it even matter?

We haven’t lunched a single scum. Not trying to be dramatic, but really what is the point in dragging this out?

I’m ready to vote josef and hope the days ends. I’ll use my meteor shower at night even though I’ll prolly be roleblocked/jailed again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lih
May 15, 2013

Just a friendly reminder of what it looks like.

We'll do punctuation later.
how is that meteor shower not a one-shot like jose's chaos was?

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

lih posted:

how is that meteor shower not a one-shot like jose's chaos was?

I’m actually waiting for confirmation about that. It didn’t explicitly say one shot. If it was one shot then I will recharge

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer

b-minus1 posted:

I’m not going to lie. I almost did that 10 min ago. I had a post typed up and everything. Tbh, I don’t really care what his alignment is. I doubt it’s town. But who cares, we’re in some sort of weird stalemate with 2 in flipped players, a few people who actually trying to play the game (hopefully town) and a few lurkers. We tried and failed to lunch one of them. Maybe opop is loved. Maybe he is deathproof? Does it even matter?

We haven’t lunched a single scum. Not trying to be dramatic, but really what is the point in dragging this out?

I’m ready to vote josef and hope the days ends. I’ll use my meteor shower at night even though I’ll prolly be roleblocked/jailed again.

b-minus1 posted:

D1

D2

D3

D4

Im on my phone but I searchEd “##” for all of pmuzzles posts
Have they really only voted 6 times throughout the entire game

Do you think pmuzz is town?

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
I have no idea

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Didn’t vote much, mostly voted towns except for yesterday when they voted zzxyz late. Potential bus I guess

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer

PhantomMuzzles posted:

Illu
Lih
----
Josef
YPM
Keats
Jose
Opop
Binus

I wouldn't vote the two above the line. That said, consider that line like a big gap because I feel like I could make cases about everyone below it. It just gets complicated based on who feels like they're in cahoots with each other

What is the order here - binus is your top scumread?

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
My meteor shower was one shot

PhantomMuzzles
Jun 23, 2022

It's a puzzle.

JosefStalinator posted:

What is the order here - binus is your top scumread?

Yes towny at the top, scummy at the bottom

It would be funny if the order was scum at the top but I said I wouldn't vote the two above the line lol

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer

b-minus1 posted:

Didn’t vote much, mostly voted towns except for yesterday when they voted zzxyz late. Potential bus I guess

She's also been extremely hesitant to read anyone. That ranking list was the most concrete I've seen all game

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Tom Tucker posted:

Some quick reads this morning as I was asked:

Town:

Bminus
PM
YPM
lih
JoseV

Mixed:
Shark
Zzyzx
Opop
Sands replacement (forget name on phone Lum?)

Getting suspicious:
Keats
Dominoes

JoseF:
JoseF (I think joseF is scum)

I am definitely forgetting someone. Just trying to get the ideas out of my head as I’m rusty on the state of the game from a busy weekend.

:goofy:

PhantomMuzzles
Jun 23, 2022

It's a puzzle.

JosefStalinator posted:

She's also been extremely hesitant to read anyone. That ranking list was the most concrete I've seen all game

Not my fault if you don't look at my posts

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

It’s Keats isn’t it

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer
ilu did your action last night succeed or fail

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer

b-minus1 posted:

on further read this seems weirdly defeatist

PhantomMuzzles
Jun 23, 2022

It's a puzzle.

JosefStalinator posted:

ilu did your action last night succeed or fail

They said it failed

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer
##vote JoseV

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

JosefStalinator posted:

on further read this seems weirdly defeatist

I’m already ahead of you, welcome to team “binus is weirdly defeatist after two scum deaths in the night”

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Your Personal Muse posted:

I’m already ahead of you, welcome to team “binus is weirdly defeatist after two scum deaths in the night”

what are your thoughts on josev or pmuzz

lih
May 15, 2013

i would rather vote for b-minus or keats over jose v or pmuzz at this point

jose and i have made a bit of a case on b-minus already today

keats has just felt like he's messing around more than anything else for most of this game

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer

lih posted:

keats has just felt like he's messing around more than anything else for most of this game

Honestly, keats is giving town two kills a night - I have enough death stacks that even if he was the last scum, I could just murder him whenever he pulled the plug

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer

lih posted:

I could be convinced to swerve to binus

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

lih posted:

Bro I can't do anything. Voting is fake today

lih
May 15, 2013

##vote keats

isn't even trying to play the game, probably because he's scum

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

lih posted:

##vote keats

isn't even trying to play the game, probably because he's scum

I am playing. I told Josef what I think he should do.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
##vote keats

PhantomMuzzles
Jun 23, 2022

It's a puzzle.

JosefStalinator posted:

Honestly, keats is giving town two kills a night - I have enough death stacks that even if he was the last scum, I could just murder him whenever he pulled the plug

But why would he pull the plug if you're murdering everyone but him?

Keats continuing to blindly charge Josef while complaining about how we couldn't kill Josef if we wanted/needed to doesn't feel like townkeats ##vote Keats

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

Who said I am going to charge him tonight? We need to see how today goes first.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
It’s interesting how you aren’t even considering the possibility of scum killing you at night.

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

Me? I'm lucky to have lived this long

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer
So we think Keats is scum charging wrongtown me to murder everyone for him?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I agree, the attempted swerve to binus looked really bad. And if we're wrong, we all get to go to heaven!
##vote keats

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

don't want to give time for keats to hammer josef ##vote keats

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

JosefStalinator posted:

what are your thoughts on josev or pmuzz

I don’t quite understand the case on Jose which is why I asked Keats. To me, Jose’s been doing everything town should do: he’s engaged, he’s trying to solve the game, and trying to provide helpful info to town. I know he switched from zztop but I think his other stuff overrides that. The only caveat is that if all you deathproof people are town, then Jose’s chaos kill makes a lot of sense for scum to have.

PMuzz is nestled after binus, Keats, and you. Sort of a non factor, although her comments regarding the masonry indicate she’s trying to solve the game. She gets docked points because her AV reminds me of Lumpen’s AV, and she did not provide a trigger warning.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

Johnny Keats (5): lih, b-minus1, PhantomMuzzles, Opopanax, Jose Valasquez
JosefStalinator (4): Anonymous, Anonymous, Anonymous, Anonymous
Opopanax (1): Jose Valasquez, lih, Johnny Keats, PhantomMuzzles, b-minus1, Your Personal Muse, JosefStalinator, Johnny Keats, JosefStalinator, lih, b-minus1, PhantomMuzzles, Jose Valasquez
Jose Valasquez (1): Johnny Keats, Johnny Keats, JosefStalinator
PhantomMuzzles (1): JosefStalinator, Johnny Keats, JosefStalinator
Your Personal Muse (0): b-minus1, b-minus1
b-minus1 (0): lih, PhantomMuzzles, Johnny Keats, lih, Johnny Keats, PhantomMuzzles, lih, lih

Not Voting (1): Illusionis

With 9 alive, it's 5 votes to execute. The current deadline is April 25th, 2024 at 8 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 9 hours, 27 minutes.

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer
So is Keats dead

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
"Another execution, this is still anyone's game!"

Keats - H+ - town aligned was executed on day 4!

You are H+

Dimension - Science L9
Designation - Scientific Concept (Chemistry)
Alignment - town
Abilities - Science!, Rocket Fuel, Proton Donor

Science! - She blinded me with, Choose another player at night, they are blinded with science and will be roleblocked.

Rocket Fuel - You may target another plaayer at night, that player will be hypercharged and blast off (The players action will resolve first before any other action and they may choose two different targets to apply the same action to instead of just one.)

Proton Donor - Idk, something to do with acid, I am not a scienceman. Once during the game, At night, pick a target to cover with acid, they will die the following night.

You win when all threats to town have been eliminated

It is now night 4!

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
"Things are getting down to the wire here!"

binus - Cosmic Voyager as imagined by ChatGPT - Town aligned was digested by stomach acids on night 4!

You are a Cosmic Voyager as imagined by ChatGPT - you wield the power of space travel and celestial forces. Your abilities include summoning meteor showers, creating wormholes for quick movement, and drawing energy from distant stars to enhance your skills. With your cosmic knowledge and mastery over the universe, you're a formidable presence in the game.

Dimension - Other N2
Designation - Abstract Concept
Alignment - town
Abilities - Summon Meteor Shower, Create Wormhole, Draw energy from distant stars.

Summon meteor shower - you summon a shower of meteors on the arena, each player will have a 25% chance to be struck, a struck player will randomly have a negative effect attached to them up to and including possible death.

Create wormhole - once during the game you choose two players and create a wormhole next to each of them, for the rest of the game, all actions targeting one player affect the other instead and vice versa.

Draw energy from distant stars - You begin the game with a shot of deathproof, this shot can be recharged , you must spend a night drawing energy, the first time you do this it will refresh the shot of deathproof, each subsequent refresh will require more nights of drawing power, the second time it will take 2 nights and so on.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lih - Yoshi's Island - Town aligned was killed on night 4!

You are Yoshi's Island

Dimension - Pop Culture V4
Designation - Super Nintendo Game
Alignment - town
Abilities - Flutter Jump, Throw Egg, Transform

Flutter jump - You can do the flutter jump in this one i guess. At night you can flutter jump, when doing this you are protected from kills for the night.

Throw Egg - Target a player at night to throw an egg at, If the player is a living creature you will roleblock them, if they are an inanimate or otherwise unliving object they will be killed, if they are a concept or abstract thought or other nothing will happen and the throw fails.

Transform - You may swallow another player in the game at night, that player will be jailed and you will gain a limited ability based on that player's flavor.

It is now day 5!

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 5

JosefStalinator (3): Anonymous, Anonymous, Anonymous

Not Voting (6): Illusionis, Jose Valasquez, JosefStalinator, Opopanax, PhantomMuzzles, Your Personal Muse

With 6 alive, it's 4 votes to execute. The current deadline is April 28th, 2024 at 8 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 2 days, 6 hours.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
WHY did I wake up with blood on my hands