Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

It is hip to be square.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Squares are just clustered triangles :catbert:

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Someone said that the eastern half used some sort of british way of deciding borders based on landforms, does anyone know what it was called?

SyNack Sassimov
May 4, 2006

Let the robot win.
            --Captain James T. Vader

Milo and POTUS posted:

Someone said that the eastern half used some sort of british way of deciding borders based on landforms, does anyone know what it was called?

"where the cows walk"

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Milo and POTUS posted:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metes_and_bounds

That?

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

EorayMel posted:

Squares are just clustered triangles :catbert:

Not on the sega saturn

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Likely

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

Moon Slayer posted:

When I lived in Cambodia, pretty much everywhere you went around the north- and south-east (where I lived) of the country there are these big puddles, which I, of course, assumed were just that; puddles.

Until someone just casually mentioned they were American bomb craters. They dug up at least two unexploded ones around the village I was in just in the two years I was there. I guess during the rainy season they move around underground, too, so you can be a farmer and plow the same field every year for nine years, and then on the tenth year suddenly there's a bomb in the corner of it.

Platystemon posted:

Henry Kissinger water features :911:

Moon Slayer posted:

At least now they can call it the Henry Kissinger Memorial Water Feature.

Guest2553 posted:

There's already one of those in every bathroom though :confused:

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

:smithmouth: I'm a looser :smithmouth:

GoddessofSnark posted:

I'm at a party...

and I'm on SA...

But it wasn't my idea to go here, I swear...

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

EorayMel posted:

lol

e: aw jeez the username. wjhat a time capsule

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
That one's even better if it's from before there was a phone app.

E: yep.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

btw i cant stop hearing* it as a very bad beck cover

immmm
at a pa-arty
and im on s-a
but iwahsdahsafashg

* internal echolalia, according to tiktoop

Tambaloneus
Feb 5, 2007

I miss my cat someone buy me a kitten.

context: comic about a fart.

Tree Bucket posted:

Early in my marriage, one day I awoke in the hallway, having encountered a fart so virulent during the night that my central nervous system simply piloted my unconscious body towards fresh air without me knowing about it.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

:commcbg: <Strickland Propane> GOD WAGON COMING THROUGH BEEP BEEP [US-PVP-H-Anub'Arak :commcbg:

Powerslave posted:

Oh boy, probated on an internet forum!

And maybe it's a sign that alot of people filter out from goon guilds due to how most have a lack of basic social skills, (normal goons), enjoy your minimum wage call center job though, WoW must be your escape.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Buce posted:

do british people have emotions and inner-lives or are they just automatons?

Peter Falk posted:

Surprisingly, yes! But as the English are just fallen Frenchmen (in much the same way that Sauron corrupted and twisted Elves into Orcs), they are incapable of creating anything of beauty.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

EorayMel posted:

Ban reason:

quote:

Night of the poo poo threads, I guess.
That's kind of not a great reason

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
context: helicopter vanished during a flight in a mountainous area in heavy fog

Confusedslight posted:

I'm going to be completely honest I did not see this coming.

Gumball Gumption posted:

The pilots as the mountain appears

Raskolnikov38 posted:

*passengers groaning at my poo poo cuts out as power to the CVR is lost*

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

gleep gloop posted:

Talking with some kool dudes last night reminded me of a fantastic story of idiocy.

My first time in Afghanistan our hooch was next to a really rowdy group of guys. Often times they would go out on missions and bring back souvenirs, old pistols, clothes, stuff like that. Well one day they brought back a monkey. They wanted to teach it to smoke and dip and be like movie monkey I guess. It was kind of mean but cool for a few days. Well some stuff comes up and they had to go out on a mission for a few days and we were busy sitting in our launchers farting and goofing off for about the same.

So everything quiets down and we get back to our hooches. They go into theirs and it's a god damned disaster. This monkey freaked the gently caress out since they locked the poor thing in the hooch. It poo poo on and in EVERYTHING! Pillows, beds, the floor, in the fridge, in bags, loving everything. It chewed up wires and smashed their TVs and game systems, tore up photos and ate all their snacks. It ripped open cases of water, gatorade, and protein powder making this impossible to clean up slurry. We think it also got into their go fast workout stuff (Noxplode, Jack3d and the like) with either set off it's rampage or gave it the motivation to keep on destroying.

They decide the monkey has to go and the next day take it and drop it off a few miles from the FOB. A couple days go back and Monkey found his way back to the FOB. Monkey was mad as a mother fucker and started attacking people. Where does the idiot part come in? One guy tried to kill the monkey, and I can't blame him since it was a violent little fucker and probably had rabies. He missed his first shot and blasted his buddy in the leg. The guys leg was so jacked up he had to get airlifted to Germany and lost his foot.

EBB posted:

The Aristocrats.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Y’know, I kinda have to be on the monkey’s side here.

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdVMQbZwP-0

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Promote ahead of peers.

The monkey, that is.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

The Lone Badger posted:

There is no way to see that monkey as anything other than the hero of the story.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Actual guffaw

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

The Lone Badger posted:

Yeah the monkey definitely had the moral high ground.

I want to know who the poor motherfucker was who had to fill out the incident report.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Ironhead posted:

I just got served a Miller Lite in Texas. The glass says "Cider Y'all".

If you started a cider company in Indiana you could call it "IN Cider" and I can't stop myself now.

Powered Descent posted:

The IN Ciders do not discuss their secrets without ciders. :dadjoke:

stringless posted:

The next step is Ben Shapiro releasing one called "Dustin"

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

EorayMel posted:

:commcbg: <Strickland Propane> GOD WAGON COMING THROUGH BEEP BEEP [US-PVP-H-Anub'Arak :commcbg:

lmao I was in that guild until skelde completely blew it up by cheating on his wife, our main raid healer, who everyone loved

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

ben shapino posted:

The helicopter has been diagnosed with Havana syndrome

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

venus de lmao posted:

lmao I was in that guild until skelde completely blew it up by cheating on his wife, our main raid healer, who everyone loved

Well, almost everyone

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

venus de lmao posted:

Goons stay winning

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

canyoneer posted:

Well, almost everyone

lol

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

canyoneer posted:

Well, almost everyone

:lmao:

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

:real: ARG THE TOILET PAPER BROKE. :real:

Snowstorm posted:

ohmigodohmigodohmigod

What are you supposed to do when the toilet paper breaks and your finger falls through it?! Why does this happen? Am I okay to just run my poo finger under a tap?! HELP ME GBS

EDIT: oh hay my local newspaper website is reporting there's a man with a gun running around near me. Maybe I have more important problems...

EDIT EDIT: UPDATE: I RAN MY FINGER UNDER THE TAP AND I THINK IT REMOVED ALL OF THE POOP. ALTHOUGH MY FINGER STILL SMELLS PRETTY BAD :(

Dameius
Apr 3, 2006

venus de lmao posted:

canyoneer posted:

Well, almost everyone

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

EorayMel posted:

:real: ARG THE TOILET PAPER BROKE. :real:

the edit history implies they made several version of that post with poo fingers

a shitposter before their time

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Second-weirdest ARG I've played.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Biplane posted:

Goons stay winning

Well, she married a better guy and he went back to the UK so who really won

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.

venus de lmao posted:

Well, she married a better guy and he went back to the UK so who really won

Not the UK?

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

The Wicked ZOGA posted:

If there is even an allusion to Viv being trans in the remake I'll take a week's probation. Hold me to this

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

this owns, btw