Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Lol you can't equate artistic ownership rights and used game sales.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

You need to be a badass first.
Shut the hell up Sharkopath.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Antitonic posted:

The Yetee has a daily shirt that might be of interest for the next 13 hours:

Link, no pun intended.

Zelda is for retarded normalfags. Die!!!

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Alfalfa The Roach posted:

Shut the hell up Sharkopath.

Lol somebody is really salty about the lame Zelda mashup shirt

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

It is pretty lame

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

littleorv posted:

It is pretty lame

They probably have like hundreds of the same game + pop culture mash up t shirts those companies turn out in droves and that's why they're mad I'm speaking the truth.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Sharkopath posted:

They probably have like hundreds of the same game + pop culture mash up t shirts those companies turn out in droves and that's why they're mad I'm speaking the truth.

Gotta love the mothershitting product

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

guys what if. Doctor Whomaru-chan?????? i'm submitting my application now

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Sharkopath posted:

rage against the t-shirt-making machine

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Sharkopath posted:

A million variations of "Keep calm and ______"

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer

Sharkopath posted:

It's you.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Sharkopath is right

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Sharkopath is often right, but Sharkopath is also often very annoying

Sonata Mused
Feb 19, 2013

I'll show you... a nightmare...
Free Sharkopath

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

There was no chubby sharktooth tsundere imouto in this show; its one fault.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Sonata Mused posted:

Free Sharkopath

I want this on a shirt, but only if Sharkopath makes the shirt.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Captain Invictus posted:

Sharkopath is often right, but Sharkopath is also often very annoying

I think Sharkopath... is alright!

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

nerd poo poo mashup shirts are awful.

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
It's a cute picture :) ...wouldn't buy it on a shirt though, official merch or not

e. Sharky has good point about not supporting bootleg merchandise or whatever

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Knorth posted:

It's a cute picture :) ...wouldn't buy it on a shirt though, official merch or not

e. Sharky has good point about not supporting bootleg merchandise or whatever

It's a more complicated issue because of stuff like doujin culture, but that's more a facet of artists being well within their rights to shut down fan production being sold but choose not to because they are small print runs sold cheaply by fans to other fans at specific events and are an outlet for upcoming artists to gain valuable experience.

The copyright T-shirt stuff though is specific businesses continuously underpaying designers who create art that infringes on ip and sometimes even just the designs of other small time artists and only escaping legal action because there are a tons of those startups and its hard to prove significant damages for these small runs. It's way more scummy.

More importantly though those shirts are always lame.

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

Sharkopath posted:

It's a more complicated issue because of stuff like doujin culture, but that's more a facet of artists being well within their rights to shut down fan production being sold but choose not to because they are small print runs sold cheaply by fans to other fans at specific events and are an outlet for upcoming artists to gain valuable experience.

The copyright T-shirt stuff though is specific businesses continuously underpaying designers who create art that infringes on ip and sometimes even just the designs of other small time artists and only escaping legal action because there are a tons of those startups and its hard to prove significant damages for these small runs. It's way more scummy.

The doujin stuff always seemed really cool to me, the outsider who is only used to the American/Western copyright bullshit.

Somehow not shocked about the t-shirt selling internet business being sleazy though :( uggggh

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Sharkopath posted:

I agree with you on pretty much all of it, and 99% of them are trash garbage, but there's always the occasional monkeys at typewriters result of a good mashup, or a well drawn one. One of my favorites is the jaws poster, except with godzilla instead, done in a very rough, inky artstyle. I'll grab one of those for ten bucks, sure.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Captain Invictus posted:

I agree with you on pretty much all of it, and 99% of them are trash garbage, but there's always the occasional monkeys at typewriters result of a good mashup, or a well drawn one. One of my favorites is the jaws poster, except with godzilla instead, done in a very rough, inky artstyle. I'll grab one of those for ten bucks, sure.

I'm more partial to smaller knick knacks like keychains and buttons. I even seen somebody make little rubber character stamps for a series before, thats one of a kind.

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos
I don't wear t shirts.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

K. Flaps posted:

I don't wear t shirts.
Umaru-chan is very disappointed in you

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer
if you don't immediately change out of suit when you are home from work, what kind of life are you really leading?

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

One where I don't have to wear a suit to work

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer

Sakurazuka posted:

One where I don't have to wear a suit to work

Sounds like an exciting and dangerous job, or a horribly dull one.

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos

Mordaedil posted:

if you don't immediately change out of suit when you are home from work, what kind of life are you really leading?

Someone get this sheeple outta here.

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer

K. Flaps posted:

Someone get this sheeple outta here.

Chill and chug some cola.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

The Colonel posted:

Also, the Umaru-chan OVA is out and there are subs out for it.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Mordaedil posted:

The minutes I take changing I could be spending shitposting instead

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Namtab posted:

I... can't argue with these priorities. :shrug:

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer

Namtab posted:

Do you spend a minute wringing the shirt off and putting a t-shirt on, seriously?

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Mordaedil posted:

Do you spend a minute wringing the shirt off and putting a t-shirt on, seriously?

Please react to me even more literally, somehow

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

Mordaedil posted:

he shrinks into chibi form when entering the front door of his home, accompanied by a charming sound effect

Razzled
Feb 3, 2011

MY HARLEY IS COOL

Sharkopath posted:

is it you faglord

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Razzled posted:

is it you faglord

lmao

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

~Namtabuun~

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Razzled breaking the door of the thread down, a breathless mess. There was a sharky post somewhere... and that can not stand!!

• Locked thread