Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

Normal brain: “ok restart the server client.”

Galaxy brain: “SPIN UP THE BLACK HOLE.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
I booted this game up for the first time in a year and accidentally fired my weapons while at a station, and it blowed up shitship I was using. It would cost me all my money ($1 mil) to buy it back.

gently caress this game

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

That sucks. But nowadays making that mil back might take you two or three missions and thirty minutes? What type of ship were you in?

a big fat bunny
Oct 4, 2002

woo look at 'em gonk

Sintax posted:

I booted this game up for the first time in a year and accidentally fired my weapons while at a station, and it blowed up shitship I was using. It would cost me all my money ($1 mil) to buy it back.

gently caress this game

This is not the game thread to post something like this and expect sympathy from the people posting. i'm sorry for your loss, though, and if you're feeling motivated to do so, you can try contacting support and telling them what happened. It's not guaranteed, but they do tend to be sympathetic to such things.

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer

Sintax posted:

gently caress this game

Could have been worse. You could have had even less money, for example. Then you would have lost your expensive ship instead of just a tiny bit of money. :v:

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
I didnt do the buyback, I should have. I'm guessing there's no way to do it later

Dogeh
Aug 30, 2017

ShitMeter: -------------|- 99%
Wing up with a Frog.
We can get you back up to scratch.

smug jeebus
Oct 26, 2008
Lol at 'accidentally' popping your hard points and then 'accidentally' hitting a different button to fire

Libluini
May 18, 2012

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer

Sintax posted:

I didnt do the buyback, I should have. I'm guessing there's no way to do it later

Oops. Well, no game design can withstand the power of bad decisions.

Just chalk it down as a learning experience :v:

Dogeh posted:

Wing up with a Frog.
We can get you back up to scratch.

And this.

StuG Jeebus posted:

Lol at 'accidentally' popping your hard points and then 'accidentally' hitting a different button to fire

Don't laugh, that happens to me all the time. So far though, luckily not inside a station.

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

I turned off automatically deploying hardpoints if fire is pressed while they're stowed. I didn't have an accident but I figured a tiny reduction in reaction speed is worth not having the risk.

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

BattleMaster posted:

I turned off automatically deploying hardpoints if fire is pressed while they're stowed.
Yeah thought I just pressed left mouse a few times.

Libluini posted:

Oops. Well, no game design can withstand the power of bad decisions.
There is some bad design in there :P I just exploded and then the insurance screen came up and I pressed the exit button and ragequit the game. I still have some money so it's fine, and I don't care too much because I'll play again after I suppress this memory

El Perkele
Nov 7, 2002

I HAVE SHIT OPINIONS ON STAR WARS MOVIES!!!

I can't even call the right one bad.

BattleMaster posted:

I was fighting stuff in a resource extraction site on the night side of a gas giant and boy is it pretty

Cool, thanks. I've been using the Bi-weave shields for a few fights and they feel pretty good. I still need to get a bit better at dodging because after a couple of fights I end up limping away like this

I yoinked some stolen goods that the pirate I was fighting hatch-broke from a miner so now I'm going to sell them across a few black markets so the laser/power engineer notices me

Show your build and we'll help you make it better/be better.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

BattleMaster posted:

I turned off automatically deploying hardpoints if fire is pressed while they're stowed. I didn't have an accident but I figured a tiny reduction in reaction speed is worth not having the risk.

That's a thing? :aaaaa:

Cyberpunkey Monkey
Jun 23, 2003

by Nyc_Tattoo

Sintax posted:

There is some bad design in there :P I just exploded and then the insurance screen came up and I pressed the exit button and ragequit the game. I still have some money so it's fine, and I don't care too much because I'll play again after I suppress this memory

Maybe you should work on learning from your mistakes instead of getting angry and suppressing memories?

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

Sintax posted:

gently caress this game

The galaxy is littered with pointlessly-deployed heat sinks thanks to my twitchy and stupid left trigger finger.

tooterfish
Jul 13, 2013

Sintax posted:

There is some bad design in there
Yeah, maybe! Lets analyse the situation.

Sintax posted:

You did the spaceship equivalent of this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guyELrUR6Gw&t=34s

Just because the game lets you gently caress up by design, doesn't mean it's necessarily a bad design!

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

El Perkele posted:

Show your build and we'll help you make it better/be better.

Thanks! I'm a rookie and there's some PVE/scavenging-oriented stuff on it, but here's what I'm using:

3C Multicannon (fixed) - Overcharged/Incendiary Rounds
3C Multicannon (fixed) - Overcharged/Oversized (was thinking of changing this to corrosive but I didn't have the materials at the time)

2x 0A Shield Booster
0E Frame Shift Wake Scanner (for loot)

1A Military-Grade Composite
4A Power Planet - 1 level of Overcharged, no experimental effect since I did it remotely
5A Thrusters
4A Frame Shift Drive
3A Life Support
5A Power Distributor - Charge Enhanced/Cluster Capacitors
4A Sensors
3C Fuel Tank

5C Bi-Weave Shield Generator
4E Cargo Rack (for Limpets)
2A Fuel Scoop
1A Collector Limpet Controller (to make looting components less annoying)
1A Frame Shift Drive Interdictor (for bounties in supercruise)
5D Module Reinforcement Package (military slot, no power for shield boosters until I unlock an engineer with more than one power plant level)

I still only have a few engineers unlocked but I'm working on that.

iospace posted:

That's a thing? :aaaaa:

Yeah! Just in case you haven't found it yet, or in case it will help anyone else:

jubjub64
Feb 17, 2011

Sintax posted:

If you contact Frontier and tell them you accidentally didn't buy back your ship (word it better than me) they might go for it

Mike the TV
Jan 14, 2008

Ninety-nine ninety-nine ninety-nine

Pillbug

jubjub64 posted:

If you contact Frontier and tell them you accidentally didn't buy back your ship (word it better than me) they might go for it

100% chance to get your ship back if you do this actually, although may take a few days. Frontier support are famous for being extremely friendly and forgiving.

GHOST_BUTT
Nov 24, 2013

Fun Shoe

BattleMaster posted:

Thanks! I'm a rookie and there's some PVE/scavenging-oriented stuff on it, but here's what I'm using:

3C Multicannon (fixed) - Overcharged/Oversized (was thinking of changing this to corrosive but I didn't have the materials at the time)

2x 0A Shield Booster

4A Power Planet - 1 level of Overcharged, no experimental effect since I did it remotely
5A Thrusters
4A Frame Shift Drive
3A Life Support
4A Sensors
3C Fuel Tank

2A Fuel Scoop
5D Module Reinforcement Package (military slot, no power for shield boosters until I unlock an engineer with more than one power plant level)

Yeah! Just in case you haven't found it yet, or in case it will help anyone else:

This looks pretty solid overall and, yeah, you'll run into power problems with the Vulture in my experience. You might downgrade your sensors and life support to Ds to save some weight and power; I'm phone posting so I'm not sure if that would free up enough power to fit an SCB. You might try using module priority to shut down the scoop and the interdictor when hardpoints are deployed, that may give you enough juice to run an SCB as well.

Try to prioritize dirty engineering on your drives, you'll notice an immediate difference especially with two fixed projectile weapon mounts.

e wake scanners are also pretty thirsty. You might just shut that down until you're actually planning to use it, save the power.

GHOST_BUTT fucked around with this message at 03:00 on Dec 10, 2018

Toxic Fart Syndrome
Jul 2, 2006

*hits A-THREAD-5*

Only 3.6 Roentgoons per hour ... not great, not terrible.

...the meter only goes to 3.6...

Pork Pro

Mike the TV posted:

100% chance to get your ship back if you do this actually, although may take a few days. Frontier support are famous for being extremely friendly and forgiving.

It's a single-player game: there is no reason for them not to give you your stuff back and, in fact, they realize that you are much more likely to purchase future DLC and cosmetics if they do give you your stuff back.

tooterfish
Jul 13, 2013

GHOST_BUTT posted:

I'm phone posting so I'm not sure if that would free up enough power to fit an SCB.
I'd rather fit a guardian shield booster than an SCB. Biweaves recharge fast on their own, and the Vulture is dodgy enough that you should hardly be getting shot 1 on 1 (at least by anything that can hurt you). The tank is mostly there for when you taking on wings and can't avoid taking fire for a bit.

BattleMaster posted:

2x 0A Shield Booster

5A Thrusters
4A Frame Shift Drive
3A Life Support
4A Sensors
3C Fuel Tank

2A Fuel Scoop

This looks fine. I personally could never get the hang of fixed multicannons, especially large ones, the firing delay always fucks up my aim (mostly against smaller ships). Horses for courses though.

You're just lacking a bit of engineering, but you already know that. A bit of resists on the shields and dirtying the drives will make a ton of difference.

Corrosive is well worth it. As well as increasing weapon penetration it also gives a flat ~25% boost to all damage striking the hull (including from ramming!)

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Lol. The Xbox achievement for getting 10 units of Painite is “Painite in the Asp.”

loving right it is. Now just need another 200 tons of ore for Selene.

El Perkele
Nov 7, 2002

BattleMaster posted:

2x 0A Shield Booster

5A Thrusters
4A Frame Shift Drive
3A Life Support
4A Sensors
3C Fuel Tank

2A Fuel Scoop

I built your approximate build in Coriolis:
https://s.orbis.zone/15kx
I have no idea what engineering you have available so I just slapped on something. Coriolis is very practical for planning your builds!

Generally your build seems to be a mobile bounty hunter, getting around, interdicting targets etc. The general layout is good, but since it does A LOT of things at the same time it sort of plays down on Vulture's strengths. Vulture is a great ship, but it really shines when it's fully kitted for combat; the limited internal space means it suffers as a more multirole-oriented build. These are minor issues and not critical by any means.

If I were you, I would:
a) downgrade life support to D. This saves weight, and you're operating near stations anyways.
b) D-rating sensors is common, but you could use a lightweight A-rated for both performance and weight saving. This saves weight.
c) Discard the OE wake scanner from your standard build completely for now. On combat ships you're trying to minimize wakes anyways because you kill everyone. I would only take Wake Scanner when you need a break from bounty hunting which
d) Switch the 5A MRP to a HRP. If you're suffering from hull damage, this changes your hull integrity from 550 to 950!
e) I would also be cruel and drop the limpet controller completely. Instead, I would slap a small MRP on it's place to keep you going a bit longer. Since it seems you're taking hull damage, buffing your integrity and module protection will keep you in the fight longer - which means increased credits per time unit, since you get more kills and save money on repairs.

About weapons: Two fixed multis are monsters if you hit with them. Consider switching oversized to corrosive. Incendiaries you got right. Vulture can use many different configurations (as long as PP allows) and be very effective murderboat. Experiment and find whatever suits you! Vulture is small and agile, and against larger ships it can just glue itself into their asses.

About engineering:
Eventually, you WANT dirty drive tuning with drag drives. If G5 DDs were slapped on your Vulture right now, they would increase your top speed from 394m/s to 562m/s, but put you almost 3 % above power requirement. This could be arranged with power priorities. Are you familiar with them?

Shieldwise, I personally find bi-weaves fun with the following setup: 5C thermal resistant bi-weaves with a fast charge experimental, coupled with 2x OA shield boosters to balance resistances (use Coriolis to mix together resistance augmented/thermal resistance mods with force block experimentals). This gives your shields a recharge time of 1:26 seconds. Not using boosters makes recharge faster, but you trade off some resistance buffs.

With bi-weaves, you sort of want fast recharge time and good resistances while building your hull to withstand the inevitable shield failure. This means HRP and preferably either MRPs or engineered hulls. When toying with shields, you need to pay attention to recovery (0-50%) which is important in avoiding hull damage, and recharge (50-100%), which is important in getting you up to speed. You can toy around with 5A normal and 5C bi-weaves in the above Coriolis link to see how these timers change, while also paying attention to MJ at the upper row. I personally always prefer hybrid bi-weave/hull tanks, but shields tanks (where you slap a class 5B Shield Cell Bank on the military slot and heat sink launcher on a utility slot, while likely using 5A normal shields) are good too.

If this goes over your head remember: bi-weaves are for fast recharge, but they put emphasis on your hull. Other shields recharge slower but are stronger, so you want to keep them up as long as you can.

I took the liberty of taking you Vulture and did some slight modification on it based on how I, personally, would approach it. It's just a suggestion and may not fit your playstyle at all: https://s.orbis.zone/15l0
Then I applied light engineering (G3 max) to the same basic concept: https://s.orbis.zone/15l3

Then last points:
a) Are you familiar with chaff and kill warrant scanner?
b) Are you familiar with pip management?
c) Are you at leats passingly familiar with lateral and vertical thrusters and flight assist off?

If the answer to all of these is yes, the congratulations you're good to go and kick rear end in anything you can get your hands on.

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

Thanks for all the advice everyone.

I've never used chaff myself, but part of the reason I switched to fixed guns is because I got fed up with enemies popping chaff and screwing up my gimballed weapons. A lot of the damage I'm taking right now is because I'm still in the getting good phase, but enemy turrets are annoying and there are probably limits to how much getting good can save you from them so I think chaff is a fantastic idea. Hopefully one day I'll be good enough that I'm not taking so much fire directly to the face/canopy because I love how fast and nimble the Vulture is and it fits the play style I liked in other space games.

I'm familiar with power management and in fact one of the reasons I switched to multi-cannons after learning about incendiary rounds is because using a laser with a multi-cannon was using too much power (and weapon energy, and making too much heat) for my taste. If I have to I'll even put my life support on low priority; I've had my canopy knocked out enough times from bad exchanges (and the Vulture's massive canopy) that I don't feel like a lack of life support is usually too much of a big deal.

I actually had a kill warrant scanner but I tossed it for the wake scanner since I'm at the point where the materials are more important than the cash. I'm hanging out at hazardous resource sites and nav beacons killing enemies with bounties who warp in, grabbing their loot, and scanning the wakes of peaceful NPCs who warp out. It and the limpets are definitely wastes of time and space for actual bounty hunter missions.

I wasn't aware of flight assist so I'll be playing around with that. I feel like I should set it to a toggle so I don't have to keep a finger on it.

El Perkele, thanks for the configuration. It looks good and I'm going to work towards it and get the right engineers unlocked ASAP. Though I was wondering, without limpets do I strictly need the cargo bay? Is there anything I can do with that 4 size slot that's more useful? 4A Fuel Scoop maybe? Or upgrade the interdictor to a size 4 and use a 1-size fuel scoop or 2-size fuel scoop and 1-size module reinforcement?

I won't need a fuel scoop at all for missions that are in the same system or a jump away but I don't like leaving without one just in case or so I can go on larger trips without having to refit.

INTJ Mastermind
Dec 30, 2004

It's a radial!
Re: glitter shitter.

Make sure you have a button bound to “Target next system in route.” It unlocks your target and sets your gimbals to fixed forward. The only downside is it deselects any targetted modules and you lose the lead indicator. But if you’re close enough, or have lasers, it shouldn’t matter too much.

Libluini
May 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Pro tip for people bad at aiming: Take some railguns and engineer them into short-range blasters. On Sunday I actually managed to hit something with it and it just exploded.

(Sure, it was just a mostly harmless Imperial Courier and I had stripped its shields beforehand, but still, didn't expect my single class 2 railgun to just take it down from 100 to zero in one go.)

El Perkele
Nov 7, 2002

BattleMaster posted:

I've never used chaff myself, but part of the reason I switched to fixed guns is because I got fed up with enemies popping chaff and screwing up my gimballed weapons. A lot of the damage I'm taking right now is because I'm still in the getting good phase, but enemy turrets are annoying and there are probably limits to how much getting good can save you from them so I think chaff is a fantastic idea. Hopefully one day I'll be good enough that I'm not taking so much fire directly to the face/canopy because I love how fast and nimble the Vulture is and it fits the play style I liked in other space games.

You will always take some fire, but if you get good you'll drop it to tolerable levels. I find chaff valuable when flying small ships, which then helps with shield recharge and other adjustments. Chaff gets weaker as your ships size grows. Chaff's more about damage mitigation than complete damage stopper, but on prolonged engagements that too becomes sort of important.

quote:

El Perkele, thanks for the configuration. It looks good and I'm going to work towards it and get the right engineers unlocked ASAP. Though I was wondering, without limpets do I strictly need the cargo bay? Is there anything I can do with that 4 size slot that's more useful? 4A Fuel Scoop maybe? Or upgrade the interdictor to a size 4 and use a 1-size fuel scoop or 2-size fuel scoop and 1-size module reinforcement?

I won't need a fuel scoop at all for missions that are in the same system or a jump away but I don't like leaving without one just in case or so I can go on larger trips without having to refit.
:doh: yeah you don't need cargo space if you're not grabbing cargo. You can skip it. My bad.

4A interdictor is nice, but personally I prefer smaller interdictors. Try them both out and see what you like, since selling a module gives you back 100 % of it's value!

Retrofitting and getting around is a dilemma where Vulture's (and usually other combat ships') limited internals are often bad; you're kind supposed to retrofit if you plan to get around AND get the most out of the ship's capabilities. Thankfully, if you find a good system you can just store the scoop, buy a HRP/MRP and a 2A interdictor and then fly around. Remember module storage! You're usually returning to the station to turn in your bounties, so storing a module there costs nothing. With combat ships, the general trick is to "outfit them to maximum combat capability, only retrofitting them for transport if you absolutely cannot tolerate the money/time spent in transferring the ship". This applies fully to small ships like Vulture where every single internal is so important, and which really shine in combat zones and RES sites.

4A scoop means you can basically travel as you go (as long as you pick a KGBFOAM star as your refuelling point) without worrying too much and you can fill you tank in one huge gulp. However, you lose a valuable class 4 internal, which allows you to fit module/hull protection and thus stay in fights for a longer time. Make no mistake - a well kitted-out Vulture with a good pilot is still formidable with 4A scoop, it just starts to take severe hull damage and module damage earlier. 2A scoop, on the other hand, is painfully slow to refill (1:46 for a Vulture), but still gives you the ability to travel the galaxy, albeit slowly, while still being able to kick rear end and take names. If I absolutely wanted to fly with a scoop on me all the time, I'd take 2A as a backup. It's still very combat viable ship and you're still very combat capable; only thing you're losing is some module or hull protection. Personally I prefer retrofitting, but I am not you :)

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Keeps Grinding Bounties. Fiancé Objects, Aborts Marriage.

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

There was a new post in GalNet I saw today:

A thargoid cult. seemed interesting. The planet in question, Etain 4, was only three jumps from Shinrarta Dezhra. I loaded up my Type-10 and headed out.

Arriving at the planet in question, it’s beauty was unquestionable, but seemed to hide a dark secret.

Deep scans of its moons soon uncovered a settlement named, “the sanctum.” Another named, “the prophet.” As I headed down to the first settlement, the fog should’ve been warning enough.

But gently caress being afraid of these cultists, I let them know the only god in town was Lakon Industries.

Upon landing, even though sensors showed no signs of life, I felt for certain I was being watched.

I stepped out of my Type 10, the SRV slowly powering up beside me. The distance between my ship and the settlement was inestimable, the silence overwhelming. Something was very wrong here.

I knew from the GalNet article that there was a federal agent missing out here. I had to find him. Unfortunately, the first data packet I uncovered did not leave me feeling overly confident.

These cultists were extreme. My sensors were soon picking up large radiation throw-off from hobbled together cryostorage units. Things began to get worse.

Much worse.

I ventured into a few of the buildings. Nothing but bodies on ice. Most were still working, but some of the cryopods had already malfunctioned. Some of the bodies had been... eaten. I’m not sure by whom or what.

That’s when I found the agent. Alas, I was too late.

I headed back to base. High command will need notification to send further crews and SAR units out here to recover the bodies. What a drat shame.

GHOST_BUTT
Nov 24, 2013

Fun Shoe

Blind Rasputin posted:

There was a new post in GalNet I saw today:

A thargoid cult. seemed interesting. The planet in question, Etain 4, was only three jumps from Shinrarta Dezhra. I loaded up my Type-10 and headed out.

I headed back to base. High command will need notification to send further crews and SAR units out here to recover the bodies. What a drat shame.

:golfclap:

smug jeebus
Oct 26, 2008
Is that real? Gonna check that out tonight

No wait, I'm at Colonia

poo poo

Cyberpunkey Monkey
Jun 23, 2003

by Nyc_Tattoo

BattleMaster posted:

I've never used chaff myself, but part of the reason I switched to fixed guns is because I got fed up with enemies popping chaff and screwing up my gimballed weapons.

I've had a very good time using one fixed weapon and everything else on gimbals or turrets. I can keep that one point on target and all of my other weapons will still be able to converge regardless of hardpoint placement, and I'm not totally screwed if I'm trying to fight something small and agile.

Blind Rasputin posted:

But gently caress being afraid of these cultists, I let them know the only god in town was Lakon Industries.

:hellyeah:

Toxic Fart Syndrome
Jul 2, 2006

*hits A-THREAD-5*

Pork Pro

StuG Jeebus posted:

Is that real? Gonna check that out tonight

No wait, I'm at Colonia

poo poo

Suicidewinder back to the bubble if you really want. :shrug:

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
What's the bubble am I in the bubble

Toxic Fart Syndrome
Jul 2, 2006

*hits A-THREAD-5*

Pork Pro

verbal enema posted:

What's the bubble am I in the bubble

The Bubble is the volume of colonized space around Sol, making a sphere approximately 3000ly in diameter.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
I am at the center of the bubble

The Hubba Bubba if you will

Nosthula
Mar 23, 2009
I could use some advice on a ship and fitting. I've mostly done trading and exploration but I would like to get into some combat. I really don't care what kind of combat I just want to see things blow up. I was initially thinking of just going into belts and blowing ships up. I've ground out Duke rank with the Empire and have Midshipman with Federation. I also have 800m credits to my name thanks to Robigo passenger missions. I hit elite in exploration and have made my way to Jameson Memorial for the sweet 12.25% discount. I'm totally stuck on what to fly at this moment and really no clue how to fit for combat. The only thing I have unlocked with Engineers is Felicity Farseer.

El Perkele
Nov 7, 2002

Nosthula posted:

I could use some advice on a ship and fitting. I've mostly done trading and exploration but I would like to get into some combat. I really don't care what kind of combat I just want to see things blow up. I was initially thinking of just going into belts and blowing ships up. I've ground out Duke rank with the Empire and have Midshipman with Federation. I also have 800m credits to my name thanks to Robigo passenger missions. I hit elite in exploration and have made my way to Jameson Memorial for the sweet 12.25% discount. I'm totally stuck on what to fly at this moment and really no clue how to fit for combat. The only thing I have unlocked with Engineers is Felicity Farseer.

Pick a Vulture and outfit it for murder. With Felicity you can get something like this: https://s.orbis.zone/15st and that unlocks more engineers.

Pulse+MC is the starting point, I threw in gimbals because you probably want to start with them. Once you get a hang of them keep experimenting. Beam+MC is great but thirsty on distro, fixed weapons deal more damage, 2xPA is ridiculous etc. Once you get a hang of what combat is, you can then upgrade to Alliance Chieftain or even FdL. I like Federal Dropship too, but Federal line's best combat ship is Assault Ship which is like a steroid Vulture mixed with a wrecking ball. Medium ships are much more expensive so I'd think you want to practice in a relatively cheap ship.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skyarb
Sep 20, 2018

MMMPH MMMPPHH MPPPH GLUCK GLUCK OH SORRY I DIDNT SEE YOU THERE I WAS JUST CHOKING DOWN THIS BATTLEFIELD COCK DID YOU KNOW BATTLEFIELD IS THE BEST VIDEO GAME EVER NOW IF YOULL EXCUSE ME ILL GO BACK TO THIS BATTLECOCK
Will this new update that is coming soon make mining fun? Or is frontier just using this update to yet again nerf payouts somehow.

• Locked thread