Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
gently caress all of you. D3: RoS is an objectively better game. Close this thread, ban the OP, and recognize that Diablo is the better game!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

gently caress all of you. D3: RoS is an objectively better game. Close this thread, ban the OP, and recognize that Diablo is the better game!

eat my dick, diablo 3 is serviceable after years of slow patches that fixed poo poo. this game is actually good

The Real Foogla posted:

It's kinda weird they make such "bosses" when you can just respawn for free and go up the stairs in two clicks.

in nightmare and hell there is an experience loss penalty on death. it's still not a big deal sub70, but when it takes multiple map runs just for a couple of those little bars and you lose 2 on death yeah you really don't want to die

Dec 26, 2012

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

is this your gimmick now

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Evil Eagle posted:

me and my friend started playing this today and beat act 1. I'm a summon witch and he's a duelist. it's pretty fun and I've been using like 7 skills consistently, I really like the skull summon.

so far I've gotten the exploding minions thing in the passive sphere grid. what else is good for a summoner that's also using a bit of magic?

there's a passive skill called ANNHILATOR or something like that. it gives you a bunch of critical strike chance and multiplier on spells, as well as a little cast speed. it's pretty much the best for any caster.

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

Larry Parrish posted:

there's a passive skill called ANNHILATOR or something like that. it gives you a bunch of critical strike chance and multiplier on spells, as well as a little cast speed. it's pretty much the best for any caster.

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Annihilation

Combo with this

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Spell_Echo

Clear end game maps with frost nova in 4 minutes.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

I'm glad your horrible av is gone. gently caress off!

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

POE was a good game when I played it but I've since been into D3 because it updates consistently and everything is about giving you the player as much loot as possible which I'm cool with. POE is still a good game though and when I eventually get bored of D3 I'll probably go back to POE since it's an objectively good F2P game with a pretty interesting combination of mechanics.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

That's the key. D3 isn't the worst game in the world. It's just loving BORING.

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

POE doesn't get boring if you play in the gimmicky hardcore league because it changes the game each time. I really hope they do another portal to hell style league because that was stupid hard. Kill a group to close to each other and 4 boss monsters show up and smash your face into standard league.

Frank Horrigan
Jul 31, 2013

by Ralp
Can you still force people into PVP by choosing the opposite of what they chose for the bandit quest? Sending people back to standard league by surprise was loving hilarious.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Yes. It owns.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
I FUCKEN DIED

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I haven't played my templar in a while. I was pissed that even though Fork shows up for Molten Strike it don't actually make it fork.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

I haven't played my templar in a while. I was pissed that even though Fork shows up for Molten Strike it don't actually make it fork.

yes it;s odd how the tags work

you can definitely make molten strike shoot a million little meteors everywhere i just dont remember which mod gem does it

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

seeing people with maxed out attack speed shred things with like 20 attacks per second is the best thing ever and im gonna make a duelist just for that

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

how do I make my witch put pants on

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Get to level 25.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

drat it, I'm 24.

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

So the final boss started raining blood or something and my witch could not survive it. what was I supposed to do about that? Anyway my friend and I moved on to hard mode and I'm liking that there are already new skills.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Evil Eagle posted:

So the final boss started raining blood or something and my witch could not survive it. what was I supposed to do about that? Anyway my friend and I moved on to hard mode and I'm liking that there are already new skills.

yes you keep finding new stuff all the way into the 60s

against the rain of blood you've gotta stay close to graboid so that you're in the protective shield. otherwise you get loving melted even with a really beefy character

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Bobnumerotres posted:

yes you keep finding new stuff all the way into the 60s

against the rain of blood you've gotta stay close to graboid so that you're in the protective shield. otherwise you get loving melted even with a really beefy character

Makes sense, I was summoning skeletons, skulls and freezing pulse from far away.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i like how all the major bosses have a constant stream of minions so that if your build revolves around using dead bodies in anyway you're not hosed

• Locked thread