Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

:laffo: it’s the same colors as the PayPal logo and looks like a 1999 logo. He really has been seething for over 20 years about PayPal giving him the boot because of his stupid X idea and has been sitting on this the entire time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DominoKitten
Aug 7, 2012

extreme “graphic design is my passion” energy

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

the big question is if he committed to the bit and put the confederate flag on top

maxwellhill
Jan 5, 2022
what other bitmap horrors reside along in his same folder with this one and the cybertruk apple 2 one

what else is he waiting on and barely keeping contained from the world

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.
https://x.com/elonmusk/status/1791686582287933726

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Cocaine made me a better person mfw

maxwellhill
Jan 5, 2022
who'd he steal that line from, his drugdealer?

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

he really is the most Divorced Dad guy alive today

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

I can fit 3 whole bud light cans now, ask me how!
ghb helps me with long term productivity

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.
i regret entering the forbidden zone of combos-spam but i wanted to offer 16-bit-butthead someone to chainprobe to make banger posts. hope you're all doing well

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

hmmm

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Radia posted:

i regret entering the forbidden zone of combos-spam but i wanted to offer 16-bit-butthead someone to chainprobe to make banger posts. hope you're all doing well

Hot dog

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.

i unironically want a bratwurst loaded with saurkraut and hot mustard rn

however nowhere is open in all of detroit i can pick it up from? im furious rn

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
mfw stands for motherfucking winning

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
You can tell that's not an actual musk related x ad as it required a bit of creative and thought.

As far as I can tell the main way musk advertised X the everything APP! is via negative press coverage, and right wing hacks calling it the savour of humanity.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
can i bank with x, the everything app, yet?

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

thathonkey posted:

Yes, I have seen many accounts on X the everything app saying you can do all your X banking through them!

I would of thought you would access it thought a button or menu or something, but you know musk does everything a little differently, and they all have blue check marks so it's fine.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

thathonkey posted:

Are you ready to invext?

May 11, 2007

Contains Carbon Monoxide
https://twitter.com/chefjoseandres/status/1791781231614472587?t=fXmDMG5UR0w3PUY0i9UkUg&s=19

<3

RBC
Nov 23, 2007

IM STILL SPENDING MONEY FROM 1888

epic

Beached Whale
Jun 27, 2009

The world as will and idea
https://x.com/ACABylonBee/status/1791534132574494896

epic elon design choice #214: you can't open the doors while the car is updating or you could brick it

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

reminds me of the place i bought my first pc case from

it's a little more in your face than the x.com logo, which is leaned back and chilling

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war

Asproigerosis posted:

didn't she say this right before she had naughty time with him? I think your instructor is grooming you

I hope not, he's a sweaty reddit guy who uses cybertrucks (laudatory) for all of our load-lifting and rigging examples. honestly not a person I expected to encounter in this chud trade

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

my "cocaine isn't good enough for me" shirt has a lot of people asking me questions answer by my shirt

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Rubellavator posted:

reminds me of the place i bought my first pc case from

it's a little more in your face than the x.com logo, which is leaned back and chilling

Oh god, that one's somehow worse! How are they both so bad at doing perspectives on X's! And like I have no idea what's happening with the small x which is part of the circle?

This is why you hire at least somewhat decent graphic designers! This one does have the excuse that it was probably the logo for a small business in the 90's not a multi-billion dollar multinational so really who cares if its logo sucks. It looks computery, and the person who did it probably had a fun hour or two playing around in paint shop pro or what ever, so job done really.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

When you definitely don't take drugs at work all the time

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
going around to people who do coke and asking if they think it's bmaking them a better person

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Radia posted:

Animal Teams

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

by that line of reasoning crystal meth should be the most legal

swamp thong
Nov 6, 2023
It took Elon only 1 year to invent the barrens general and people(?) still doubt.

whaley
Aug 13, 2000

MY DOODOO IS SPRAYING OUT
my freakin Weiner!!'

pitch a fitness
Mar 19, 2010

Posting made me a better person

Rauros
Aug 25, 2004

wanna go grub thumping?

Beached Whale posted:

https://x.com/ACABylonBee/status/1791534132574494896

epic elon design choice #214: you can't open the doors while the car is updating or you could brick it

running out of air? more like hope i don't get brain damage from heat stroke.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/JordanUhl/status/1791946077199110407?t=Pi6yx1flX-wpaZ2qXgC_xg&s=19

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

some pretty nervous dogs on the catturd farm right about now

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
x men rear end looking logo

Virtual Russian
Sep 15, 2008

maxwellhill posted:

no massive cultural franchise will ever match vanishing from being everywhere in the public discourse as quickly as Game of Thrones managed to.

Lost?

But yeah, GoT literally became unwatchable around like season 5 or 6 for me. I mean literally unwatchable, I got a couple episodes into whichever season it was where they decided they didn't need to light any scenes and just gave up. Hannibal did that too.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Virtual Russian posted:

Lost?

But yeah, GoT literally became unwatchable around like season 5 or 6 for me. I mean literally unwatchable, I got a couple episodes into whichever season it was where they decided they didn't need to light any scenes and just gave up. Hannibal did that too.

It went straight off the rails the moment they got ahead of the book material

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war

Spergin Morlock posted:

It went straight off the rails the moment they got ahead of the book material

yup