Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What do you call the disposable plastic bags with the clip at the top?
Zip Lock Bags
Glad Bags
View Results

DPM
Feb 23, 2015

TAKE ME HOME
I'LL CHECK YA BUM FOR GRUBS

EoinCannon posted:

Dessert dwellers use camel dung for their cooking fires so makes sense to use it for smoking barley.

The Custard Nomads

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EoinCannon
Aug 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer

DPM posted:

The Custard Nomads

They roam the wastes making delicate flans and exquisite mille feuilles

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr

DPM posted:

The Custard Nomads

descendants of the Tart-ars

DPM
Feb 23, 2015

TAKE ME HOME
With their ships of the dessert, their caramels at their side

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
hope jesterys low profile is due to his hard work giving everyone a ginatar
cough up

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
he got arrested because some kids saw his racist knees

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
not producing his clown license when they pulled over his unicycle

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
blows into the breathalyser
*kazoo honks*

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
Getting a red nose when you drink like one beer

The Peccadillo
Mar 4, 2013

We Have Important Work To Do
https://theconversation.com/a-stude...security-230002

Chinese National refused student VISA becauase the Chinese univeristy he was at does military research; denied for "closs ties to weapons of mass destruction"

The Peccadillo fucked around with this message at 15:40 on May 16, 2024

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS
Last thing we need is old mate weaponising Wombats

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

It's Trent Parke appreciation day where we appreciate Australia's greatest living photographer Trent Parke

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.

I know these are from an article about rusting old cars loving up the landscape, but jeez those are great

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

Yeah nah mate, she's rooted. Friday at the earliest

Bill Posters
Apr 27, 2007

I'm tripping right now... Don't fuck this up for me.

e: no, that's too big.

DPM
Feb 23, 2015

TAKE ME HOME

Kharnifex posted:

Last thing we need is old mate weaponising Wombats

poo poo, I thought they were already weaponised but?

Whoforthenwhat
Sep 20, 2009

Chrpno posted:

Yeah nah mate, she's rooted. Friday at the earliest

Alternatively 'there been a delay in delivering your parcel'

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS

DPM posted:

poo poo, I thought they were already weaponised but?

Yeah, last thing we need is some bloke from China strapping hydrazine thrusters to them

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

Omg

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Literally my_childhood.jpg

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Megillah Gorilla posted:

Literally my_childhood.jpg

You were a broken down, rusted out, abandon car as a child? Wow, they really need to make an inspiration children's popup book about your life story.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

dr_rat posted:

You were a broken down, rusted out, abandon car as a child? Wow, they really need to make an inspiration children's popup book about your life story.

We're not going too well with childrens books these days

Maximum Sexy Pigeon
Jun 5, 2008

We must never speak of this!

Awesome!

I had just found a few YT channels about finding abandoned cars in the outback and figuring out who might own them. Locals always seem to know something.

If they can, they get em on a truck and go work on them.

If they haven't been burn in a scrub fire, vandalised/ransacked, or bulldozed by mining corps building roads, they can be salvagable.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Why yes there was a bush turkey with an arrow sticking out of it on the Parramatta River this morning. Thanks for asking.

bee
Dec 17, 2008

Do you often sing or whistle just for fun?
poo poo like that makes me seriously fuckin mad. Only Dutton-level cuntiness would motivate someone to do that sort of thing to an innocent turkeyboi

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

I tried to enlist a couple of people to help me catch it and some dude with a fishing net just goes "It's been like this since at least December and I tried a couple of times". Sounds like it's getting by but also that the oval office who shot it is also not in prison. Can't imagine it flies real good with it and they're already not the most graceful fliers.

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

Is there a rise in bow-and-arrow fuckery lately? I heard a story on the radio news the other day about a magpie with an arrow in him getting it removed and released, then I was in Cashies on Tuesday and there's a shady looking dude making his way to the counter with a multi-string bow, now we have the Parra Turkey Incident... a new trend for fuckwits?

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Bogans have been shooting birds with bows and arrows since I was a kid. There is a type of dude who just has to be the Paleolithic God that he thinks will rule the post apocalyptic world.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

NUDGE!

Fun fact, he was in a band with Georgie Parker (Lucy from A Country Practice), Emily Symons (Marilyn from Home & Away), Julie McGregor (Betty from Hey Dad) and Michael Horrocks (host of Cartoon Connection)

They were ......... not great
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FahITRZq61U

Speaking of TV super groups here's Agro, Dickie Knee, Fat Cat and Humphrey B Bear attempting to present a Logies award which didn't go well for obvious reasons
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q04y_1iaanE

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
no titty parking

Elissimpark
May 20, 2010

Bring me the head of Auguste Escoffier.

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

NUDGE!

Fun fact, he was in a band with Georgie Parker (Lucy from A Country Practice), Emily Symons (Marilyn from Home & Away), Julie McGregor (Betty from Hey Dad) and Michael Horrocks (host of Cartoon Connection)

Definitely no Craig McLachlan and Check 1-2.

Maximum Sexy Pigeon
Jun 5, 2008

We must never speak of this!

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

NUDGE!

It sounds like a TISM demo from 1988

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

Well they're no Chantoozies

The Peccadillo
Mar 4, 2013

We Have Important Work To Do
They done found something and dubbed it echidnapus
https://www.abc.net.au/news/science/2024-05-27/meet-the-echidnapus-from-an-age-of-monotremes-in-australia/103849096

Seems rude to have named the alive one Echidna, which is the mythical greek mother of all monsters

That adorable dude definitely did not invent monsters

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EoinCannon
Aug 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer

The Peccadillo posted:

They done found something and dubbed it echidnapus
https://www.abc.net.au/news/science/2024-05-27/meet-the-echidnapus-from-an-age-of-monotremes-in-australia/103849096

Seems rude to have named the alive one Echidna, which is the mythical greek mother of all monsters

That adorable dude definitely did not invent monsters

At the moment I'm sculpting a bunch of these ancient monotremes as well as some ancient marsupials and lizards for the Australian museum. It's all extrapolated from fossilised jaws and teeth, which is pretty wild.