Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
etalian
Mar 20, 2006

I liked his Blade Trinity stories and how Wesley Snipes spent most of the production hotboxing in his trailer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Jesus Christ

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

hemophilia posted:

That's not a burn. It's not hot like fire. It's potent malaise. It's nurgle you know, that kind of hosed up poo poo. Who tries to burn someone for having a dead wife who wasn't a bad person to a guy whose geatest offense is sometimes telling lame jokes about his kids that every single standup comic starts doing when they get families. Thats not a big deal. gently caress that guy, i want to kill that twitter guy. I want to defend patton's honour.

:qq: moar

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

The burn was so hot it's spreading to bystanders

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

The burn is good because the idea of someone getting in gay Twitter slap fights over stupid nerd poo poo like 3 weeks after their wife died fills me with a black bilious contempt without end.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I hope their daughter doesn't see it though

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

WeaponGradeSadness posted:

I was going to make a joke about hoping she goes blind but apparently I do have limits.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

RobattoJesus posted:

I was going to make a joke about hoping she goes blind but apparently I do have limits.

Yeah I hope she never sees her dad naked either

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

WeaponGradeSadness posted:

dont worry i dont think anyone will see it

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

oh you mean the tweet not the new ghostbusters movie

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

LMAO if you stick up for Patton Oswald after he's spent 5 years on twitter repeating his mantra that everything is okay to joke about or nothing is, everyone needs to stop being offended, and people who say they're offended are just trying to get attention.

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

City of Tampa posted:

I saw the trailer for Ghostbusters before Captain America and it actually looked like it could be a pretty fun movie, I hope this doesn't turn into some political thing where Tumblrs love it and Trumpers hate it. What a dumb move it was to smear gross fringe politics all over a kids movie.

The whole premise of making it all-female is a cynical marketing plot that worked wonderfully. Gz, stupid people.

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax
Ghostbusters is cool because because watching fat middle-aged nerds who idolize a mediocre 80s comedy because they saw it when they were kids spend a year having PKE meter-clutching meltdowns about the sanctity of their ghost movie has been more entertaining than any of the movies ever were

mike12345 posted:

The whole premise of making it all-female is a cynical marketing plot that worked wonderfully. Gz, stupid people.

Unlike Ghostbusters 2, Ecto Cooler, and the cartoons which were all pure artistic expressions

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

ghostbusters still holds up ya clown.

also most people hate gb2 so your post is all sorts of wrong.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!
Ghostbusters 2 is mediocre at worst, the people who "hate" it care way too much about the purity of the franchise. I say this as a kid who had at least 20 Real Ghostbusters figures, the Ghostbusters Play-Doh set, that one velcro "ghost-nabber" whatever-it-was, and probably Ghostbusters underwear.

Ghostbusters 2's worst crime was being a sad attempt at matching the success of the first one, but that's the same with every single sequel ever made.

e: What loving thread am I even posting in anymore, every thread is about Ghostbusters now

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

ghostbusters 2's mistake was slandering the sons of glorious carpathia

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

King Vidiot posted:

Ghostbusters 2 is mediocre at worst, the people who "hate" it care way too much about the purity of the franchise. I say this as a kid who had at least 20 Real Ghostbusters figures, the Ghostbusters Play-Doh set, that one velcro "ghost-nabber" whatever-it-was, and probably Ghostbusters underwear.

i was in my late 20s before i found out people thought it was awful. i thought it was pretty alright. definitely has some moments.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

new gb is bad

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
I had no idea people disliked GB2 until about 3 years ago because it's a funny and chill movie and Peter Macnichol is hilarious but the internet is dumb.

[see also CineD thinking Spielberg moviesare bad but the Star Wars prequels and Transformers movies are brilliant masterpieces]

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

I had no idea people disliked GB2 until about 3 years ago because it's a funny and chill movie and Peter Macnichol is hilarious but the internet is dumb.

[see also CineD thinking Spielberg moviesare bad but the Star Wars prequels and Transformers movies are brilliant masterpieces]

lol

also gb2 is good

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

gb2 had the best soundtrack

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaIZvCDWAcQ

skip to 1:00 for a cool cameo

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

https://twitter.com/BuzzFeedAndrew/status/734400996168880130

Sound
Oct 18, 2004

that seals it, he's got my vote

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Win

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

james sportin a new look

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

Guy Mann posted:

Ghostbusters is cool because because watching fat middle-aged nerds who idolize a mediocre 80s comedy because they saw it when they were kids spend a year having PKE meter-clutching meltdowns about the sanctity of their ghost movie has been more entertaining than any of the movies ever were

Unlike Ghostbusters 2, Ecto Cooler, and the cartoons which were all pure artistic expressions

I would say I hope your wife dies too, but I know you're going to see Ghostbusters 3 alone.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
unfunny try hards and the unending ghostbusters bullshit??? whoa ho ho ho this is the worst thread ever

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
Have investigators checked for signs of floor pizza in the Oswalt home

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

WatermelonGun posted:

unfunny try hards

well yea its the patton oswald thread

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Guy Mann posted:

fat middle-aged nerds who idolize a mediocre 80s comedy because they saw it when they were kids spend a year having PKE meter-clutching meltdowns about the sanctity of their ghost movie

King Vidiot posted:

the people who "hate" it care way too much about the purity of the franchise
This is tiresome "you mad" judo.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

:sbahj:

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
"This doesn't look like it's up my alley so I'm not gonna watch it"

TROLOLOLOL U MAD NECKBEARD

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

LMAO if you stick up for Patton Oswald after he's spent 5 years on twitter repeating his mantra that everything is okay to joke about or nothing is, everyone needs to stop being offended, and people who say they're offended are just trying to get attention.

wait i thought he was SJW ?? which one is it

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Just remembered about how Patton Oswald wife is dead! Dead!!! Holy guacamole that's some funny poo poo

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
I'm a fat unfunny nerd who is bad at tweeting.

Sorry guys gotta side with Patton on this one.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

JiveHonky posted:

I'm a fat unfunny nerd who is bad

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

I'm already being mean to myself I don't need your help

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009