Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lastgirl

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
thank u friends i have been thinkin about a new avvie and title too, so i agree.

omg thanks so much you guys have been so helpful <3

have a bless day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
*scene from requiem for a dream*

bog pixie

dogcrash truther posted:

Um...cheese and meat together? Holy crap, cultural insensitivity ahoy!

lol

FluffieDuckie

Lastgirl posted:

thank u friends i have been thinkin about a new avvie and title too, so i agree.

omg thanks so much you guys have been so helpful <3

have a bless day

finally someone listens to us

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
i like lastgirl's posts because they remind me how a really close friend of mine talks and types when she wants to be silly. it's p much the exact style

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Lastgirl

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Qwerinty posted:

i like lastgirl's posts because they remind me how a really close friend of mine talks and types when she wants to be silly. it's p much the exact style

:blush:

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
i think lastgirl is a good poster

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
Pedantra

by Lowtax

----------------

saboten

lol

thank u bacalou

GEExCEE

POWERBALL

by zen death robot

Bwee
BYOB: if you want to post something for people to laugh at dont make it about poo poo or cum or something stupid like that.

Bwee

i am he

bog pixie

weird

by zen death robot

----------------

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

----------------

tao of lmao

My advice to GJ is to ignore everything ITT as none of it is in good faith and only exists for bad byob posters to feel better about themselves as they talk down to her. You're trying to "fix" someone by having a 15 page dogpile/circlejerk. It's everything bad about byob wrapped into a single mod/admin sanctioned thread. It's really gross and made worse by the fact only a small handful of you recognize this for what it is.

either the mods thought this was going to actually work and are just flat out stupid, or they knew this was just going to be a dogpile on a poster they don't like and therefore it's ok to treat gj like a lesser person.

call me bitter, call me caremad, call me whiny, call me whatever but i'll gladly take a probation to hold a mirror up to this thread and maybe get through to a single person here "offering advice" to someone who clearly has no desire of accepting it or even being here. I can't imagine why they are defensive. wake up.

alnilam

hi julio

ty manifisto

FluffieDuckie

MinorLeagueAllstar posted:

My advice to GJ is to ignore everything ITT as none of it is in good faith and only exists for bad byob posters to feel better about themselves as they talk down to her. You're trying to "fix" someone by having a 15 page dogpile/circlejerk. It's everything bad about byob wrapped into a single mod/admin sanctioned thread. It's really gross and made worse by the fact only a small handful of you recognize this for what it is.

either the mods thought this was going to actually work and are just flat out stupid, or they knew this was just going to be a dogpile on a poster they don't like and therefore it's ok to treat gj like a lesser person.

call me bitter, call me caremad, call me whiny, call me whatever but i'll gladly take a probation to hold a mirror up to this thread and maybe get through to a single person here "offering advice" to someone who clearly has no desire of accepting it or even being here. I can't imagine why they are defensive. wake up.

i was operating in good faith

FluffieDuckie

dct: hey guys let's try to help someone

duckie: ok cool i like to help people

julio: gently caress you you're not operating in good faith

:shrug:

GEExCEE

Burt Sexual

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

i'll call you maybe.

And I care about GJ, she's my friends

----------------

dogcrash truther

I wish you would consider other possibilities to the two you've listed above.

weird

by zen death robot
julio is right......

----------------

POWERBALL

by zen death robot
i love this thread and now that marriage equality is legal we are betrothed

----------------

i am he

hi blub

beer pal

hey

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

i am he

whats up

Bwee

weird

by zen death robot
iamhe.....

----------------

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

does the poster know how to post better yet

pig slut lisa

irl is good

alnilam posted:

hi julio

pig slut lisa

irl is good

idea: a tier list of people in this thread but you can only consider the posts they've made in this thread

pig slut lisa

irl is good

it's a bad idea hahahahaha but maybe it's actually good? guess we won't know til we try it.

Pedantra

by Lowtax

i respect your opinion julio, and your criticism of the thread, but i believe dct is operating in good faith here in trying to prevent gunky junket from self destructing. its easy to dismiss the effort as naive, & i think that you are correct that direct criticism will maybe not work here. but, what might be cool is if gj continued to reach out to people on occasion as friends rather than as enemies so that she has something to lose from continue interaction w/ mods that gets her banned. it is my hope that tat will be the case.

----------------

weird

by zen death robot
frogdick gunky junket >:)

----------------

weird

by zen death robot
wtf smiley....

----------------

dogcrash truther

Yonkers posted:

wtf smiley....

I think this is the one you wanted :evilbuddy:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogcrash truther
Or

>:)

• Locked thread