Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

if u remove technical fouls from the list then lebron did it once too but that’s it, nobody else

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

fart simpson posted:

how about this one:

jayson tatum is the first player to lead all players in a single playoff series in points, rebounds, assists, steals, blocks, and technical fouls

lol

waving dismissively at the stats guy who found this

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

loquacius posted:

lol

waving dismissively at the stats guy who found this

tatum also led the nba this season in rescinded techs!

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 17 hours!

AnimeIsTrash posted:

jamal lemickey

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

AnimeIsTrash posted:

jamalfeasance lemickey

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 17 hours!
lol bradley beal is in the top 50 highest paid athletes in the world.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Bradley Steal

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

"Jamal Murray's true shooting this postseason is down to 45.8%. That's one of the 10 worst playoff marks in the entire 3-point era (out of 569 players with at least 200 shots in a postseason)."

Elite company for Murray

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

The first ever player to have a bottom 10 true shooting and also miss when he tried to throw a projectile at a ref. Godly sit from the stats department.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

LETS GO PACERS!!! gently caress THE KNICKS!!!

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

In Training posted:

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 17 hours!

In Training posted:

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 17 hours!
bumson, fart and fartenstein

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

In Training posted:

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

lol they called that on Indiana

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Brunson shook. This game fuckin owns so far.

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

Please Knicks make me so much money :pray:

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Brunson saw Murray's performance yesterday and said "I'll do ya one better"

Ferdinand the Bull
Jul 30, 2006

On Sunday I hope Jokic goes god mode again. That poo poo is so fun to watch.

I hope Ant gets so fed up in Minny he requests a trade to his hometown Atlanta Hawks!

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Ferdinand the Bull posted:

On Sunday I hope Jokic goes god mode again. That poo poo is so fun to watch.

I hope Ant gets so fed up in Minny he requests a trade to his hometown Atlanta Hawks!

That's just mean, even if you don't like Ant, there's no reason to wish that kind of suffering on him.

Ferdinand the Bull
Jul 30, 2006

Azathoth posted:

That's just mean, even if you don't like Ant, there's no reason to wish that kind of suffering on him.

You do know the history of the Minnesota Timberwolves? Not so good. Also, it is in the frozen north, notable basketball no go zone

Ferdinand the Bull
Jul 30, 2006

I'm gonna go ahead and say it, just to stir up poo poo.

All the best players from Minnesota saw greater success after they left Minnesota.
KG, Starbury, K Love, Latrell... the list goes on and on.

Atlanta also is a poverty franchise, but at least our stars are loyal (al horford notwithstanding [trae potentially notwithstanding])

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

more game 7s for the game 7 god

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

fart simpson posted:

more game 7s for the game 7 god

I've been calling him Adam Gold

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

transparently setting up the Brunson game 7 story

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 59 minutes!

I'm gonna go ahead and say it, just to stir up poo poo.

All the best players from Minnesota saw greater success after they left Minnesota.
KG, Starbury, K Love, Latrell... the list goes on and on.

Atlanta also is a poverty franchise, but at least our stars are loyal (al horford notwithstanding [trae potentially notwithstanding])

Latrell? Dude ended his career with Minnesota and helped them get to first in the West and the WCF along with Sam Cassell, whose career basically peaked over there

Wiggins and Butler definitely saw greater success after they left though and Zach Lavine. D'Angelo Russell as well

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

jalemickey brunson

Ferdinand the Bull
Jul 30, 2006

Yossarian-22 posted:

Latrell? Dude ended his career with Minnesota and helped them get to first in the West and the WCF along with Sam Cassell, whose career basically peaked over there

Wiggins and Butler definitely saw greater success after they left though and Zach Lavine. D'Angelo Russell as well

drat, i forgot they were on the team. Man, Minnesota really has had some luck in the draft.

I can't hate too much on yall, you drafted KG who is one of my favorite players ever.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
Jalen Brundaughter

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 59 minutes!

drat, i forgot they were on the team. Man, Minnesota really has had some luck in the draft.

I can't hate too much on yall, you drafted KG who is one of my favorite players ever.

I feel like such an oldhead for remembering the year that Minnesota got Sprewell and Cassell and people thought of them as a championship contender for pairing them with KG. "Super teams" were different back then

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

jalen bronny

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Tomorrow is gonna be a awesome basketball day

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Yossarian-22 posted:

I feel like such an oldhead for remembering the year that Minnesota got Sprewell and Cassell and people thought of them as a championship contender for pairing them with KG. "Super teams" were different back then

I'm also old enough to remember that they had to try to do a superteam signing because they'd lost a shitload of draft picks by guaranteeing in writing a future contract to Joe loving Smith of all people. Just can't let 10 points and 6 rebounds a game walk I guess. Undersold as a big reason why they never could do poo poo during KGs tenure.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

silver wants every non-celtics series to go to game 7

Shear Modulus has issued a correction as of 01:35 on May 19, 2024

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Shear Modulus posted:

silver wants every non-celtics series to go to game 7

me too

my homie dhall