Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will AEW survive the year?
This poll is closed.
Yes 102 47.66%
No 17 7.94%
Yes after TNA buys it 95 44.39%
Total: 214 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer

Doc M posted:

There's a punchsports Discord? Got a link?

Same please

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shadalator
Oct 22, 2005

I hate her so much. Vince could've married some young hot gold digger, bought her everything she ever wanted, and still saved tens of millions of dollars. Instead he married an old dumb zombie woman who kicked JR in the nuts. What a bitch
Any streams?

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer

Shadalator posted:

Any streams?

BR Live

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3897510

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.
Ugh I had to drive my wife to the ER at 3 am due to unexplained severe stomach pain (still unexplained after hours of tests) and I'm not sure I can stay awake for the whole show. Especially if I crack open the fancy beer I bought for the occasion.

smikey
May 22, 2004
It's not a hootenanny, it's an extravsganza!
Is Scorpio Sky the most/only prominent black male wrestler signed to the company? They might want to beef up their skin-tone diversity, when's Jon Gresham's ROH contract up? Love me some fiddly technical wrestling.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

smikey posted:

Is Scorpio Sky the most/only prominent black male wrestler signed to the company? They might want to beef up their skin-tone diversity, when's Jon Gresham's ROH contract up? Love me some fiddly technical wrestling.

Private Party

smikey
May 22, 2004
It's not a hootenanny, it's an extravsganza!

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

Private Party

Yeah, but I'd say Scorpio is more set up to have a singles run, as SCU seems more of a platform for Kaz/Daniels to tag/share bumps while getting Sky some experience the past few years than Private Party being a pretty dedicated tag operation.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

smikey posted:

Yeah, but I'd say Scorpio is more set up to have a singles run, as SCU seems more of a platform for Kaz/Daniels to tag/share bumps while getting Sky some experience the past few years than Private Party being a pretty dedicated tag operation.

I'd like to believe they'll be good on their claim that tag wrestling is going to be significantly important to the promotion, but I understand what you're saying.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

It seems to me like they more do Kaz/Scorpio and Daniels as the solo. That surprised me since I'd assume Bad Influence/Addiction would be the natural team, but maybe Daniels is just slowing down at his age. I'd just keep them as a trio and use Daniels for the occasional solo story when you need a good veteran ring general and talker.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
https://twitter.com/SoDuTw/status/1167943572420612102
:smith:

Yeah I know it's Rovert, but he doesn't really bullshit on scoops like that

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet

achillesforever6 posted:

https://twitter.com/SoDuTw/status/1167943572420612102
:smith:

Yeah I know it's Rovert, but he doesn't really bullshit on scoops like that

Do we know anything that's happened with her or is it all personal stuff under wraps

The Cameo
Jan 20, 2005

Daniels has the whole running talent relations/scouting thing so he’s not going to probably be a constant on cards anyway, and if he does show up it’ll be to show off new guys since who can’t have a good match with Christopher Daniels?

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dangerous Person posted:

Do we know anything that's happened with her or is it all personal stuff under wraps

Apparently a medical issue? A real shame, too.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Dangerous Person posted:

The latter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Closing this for the duration of ALL OUT, MRT can reopen or make a new thread if he wants when the show is over.