Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks
fits use this image as your av:

If anyone has good text, feel free to offer it up.

My suggestion is "gently caress you, rear end in a top hat" or something from Terminator.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa
Piss cloud.

LumpyGumby
Feb 22, 2012

"Here's the world famous hockey player sitting in the penalty box for slashing..."
-Snoopy Brown
42g - 65a - 107pts
106gp - 317PIMS

LumpyGumby posted:

I predict the Avs will finish higher than the Calgary Flames. If they do not, I will take every point the Flames beat the Avs, multiply it by 10, and donate the amount to a charity of the collective SAS hive mind's choice, with a cap of 200 bucks (Hey, I'm kind of broke as it is). If the Avs finish ahead of the Flames, I will donate the amount of points they are from the last team in the west, times ten, to the charity, again, a 200 cap.

If that's complicated, here's an example;

*snip*

Bottom of the west: 55 pts
Avalanche: 70 pts
Difference of 15 points, times ten, 150 dollars donated.

Hshahaaaaaaa....I hit the cap twice over.

:toxx: fulfilled.

Edit; if something is too small or big, sorry, I'm doing this all on my phone and its not the easiest thing in the world, but I can email proof of everything if so desired.

LumpyGumby fucked around with this message at 23:48 on May 1, 2014

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain

Mike_V posted:

fits use this image as your av:

If anyone has good text, feel free to offer it up.

My suggestion is "gently caress you, rear end in a top hat" or something from Terminator.

Crop it down and ill get it when I'm back from vacation

tofes
Mar 31, 2011

#1 Milpitas Dave and Buster's superfan since 2013
I know I said I wouldn't post again until the Sharks win a game but I need to talk to someone in SAMart so how about an avatar a penance

Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa
Alright, here we go. Bruins-Habs requires a special toxx I think.

If the Habs win the series, I will support them throughout the rest of the playoffs. This shall be signified with a Habs avatar of HAS's choosing for the remainder of the playoffs.
If the Habs win the series in 6 games or less, I will support them throughout the playoffs and purchase a Habs jersey.
If the Habs win in 5 games or less, I will do all the above and I will embrace my French Canadian roots and try to become a Montreal fan.
If the Habs sweep the series AND win their 25th Stanley Cup, I will do all of the above and also get a Habs related tattoo within two years of this toxx taking effect.

:toxx:

Stiev Awt
Mar 20, 2007

canuckanese posted:

Alright, here we go. Bruins-Habs requires a special toxx I think.

If the Habs win the series, I will support them throughout the rest of the playoffs. This shall be signified with a Habs avatar of HAS's choosing for the remainder of the playoffs.
If the Habs win the series in 6 games or less, I will support them throughout the playoffs and purchase a Habs jersey.
If the Habs win in 5 games or less, I will do all the above and I will embrace my French Canadian roots and try to become a Montreal fan.
If the Habs sweep the series AND win their 25th Stanley Cup, I will do all of the above and also get a Habs related tattoo within two years of this toxx taking effect.

Looks like neoaxd picked the perfect year to be Satan's fucktoy.

Crumbletron
Jul 21, 2006

IT'S YOUR BOY JESUS, MANE
Holy moly dude :quebec:

TheGoatTrick
Aug 1, 2002

Semi-aquatic personification of unstoppable douchery

Guignol posted:

:supaburn: SUPREME TOXX COURT IS NOW IN SESSION :supaburn:

The Handsome Defendant: Guignol
The Evil Prosecutor: Pleads
The Toxx:

Current standings:

Barring a miracle or a terrible plane crash, this toxx is almost certain to come true. Clearly the magic spark of Jakob Silfverberg, Cool Guy Swedeman, has ignited a fire in the Anaheim Ducks that burns brighter than the dull flame of the Alfieless Ottawa Senators. Our defendant is willing to admit that he is a dumb-dumb for taking this bet.

For months, the defendant could not find a single god drat place that sold a Ducks Silfverberg shirsey. NHL.com only carries shirts bearing the names of Getzlaf, Perry and other plugs who are neither Cool Guys nor Swedemen. How could the Ducks not promote one of their finest players? Surely the toxx would be lost! Just in time, the following photos emerged from the official Ducks store today:

A shirsey at last! Yes, the Anaheim Ducks do indeed sell a Jakob Silfverberg shirsey. It is yellow and bears a Ducks logo featuring a stylish Swedish flag pattern within its border; a bold design for a bold player.

The prosecution would have you believe that this is not a Jakob Silfverberg shirsey, despite all evidence to the contrary. It is up to you, the Supreme Toxx Court, to decide if this is true. Will this shirsey fulfill the toxx clause, or will justice crumble before our eyes? You decide.
Is it too late to follow up on this? These appeared at the team store in Anaheim today.

checksin
Nov 23, 2006

I joined the new sensation, the #RXT REVOLUTION~!

:chillout:

he knows...
Holy hell thank GOD
Can I commission you or anyone to get me one of those? There's no way one of those is making its way to my local Sportchek.

checksin fucked around with this message at 16:39 on May 6, 2014

TheGoatTrick
Aug 1, 2002

Semi-aquatic personification of unstoppable douchery

Guignol posted:

Holy hell thank GOD
Can I commission you or anyone to get me one of those? There's no way one of those is making its way to my local Sportchek.
I think they take phone orders, but if not we could work something out.

http://ducks.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=44133

HOW COULD YOU
Jun 1, 2006

The man in black fled across Middle Tennessee, and Pierre followed.

HOW COULD YOU posted:

IF THE NHL'S BOSTON BRUINS DO NOT WIN LORD STANLEY'S CUP THIS YEAR I AM :toxx: BOUND TO THE FOLLOWING:

1.) I will get an avatar of the winner's team, and keep it until the bruins take revenge
2.) I will write a highschool style five paragraph essay (intro, three points, conclusion) about all the things that lead to the bruins defeat at the hands of this team

Maybe something else too, that's all I got for now.

UPPING THE ANTE

I will write a shakesperean sonnet (bastardized iambic pentameter, abab cdcd efef gg) about the team that eliminates the boston bruins (or about the bruins when they win the cup). This sonnet will be written before the regular season begins. Probably in june, but may is busy as gently caress for me so we'll see.

Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa

canuckanese posted:

mentholmoose
Nov 5, 2009

YKNOW THERES ONLY ONE DIRECTION I KNOW AND THATS DRIVIN STRAIGHT TO THE NET

mentholmoose posted:

And I assume we're going to do playoff toxxes in here, so here's mine: if the Flyers don't win the Cup, I'll get an avatar of SAS choosing featuring a player from whichever team ends up eliminating the Flyers.

e: And for the hell of it, I'll keep it until the next time the Flyers beat whichever team it ends up being, in the regular season or a single playoff game.

Sorry this is kind of late, but I guess I need a Rangers avatar.

Probably this image in avatar size, but I need some text:

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
a best of three decides my entire SA identity

go b's go

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots
I hope this ammended Toxx is ok since it does more than I originally Toxxed for and is at least a little humorous. Plus that goddamn Parrot is gone.

Deus Ex Macklemore fucked around with this message at 14:01 on May 14, 2014

Habibi
Dec 8, 2004

We have the capability to make San Jose's first Cup Champion.

The Sharks could be that Champion.
Should have gone with: now I'm become death, Thruster of Bagpipes.

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots
I'm not very clever.

Habibi
Dec 8, 2004

We have the capability to make San Jose's first Cup Champion.

The Sharks could be that Champion.

Rich Radbards posted:

I'm not very clever.

I'm going to interpret that as an in-character post.

deafmute
Jun 24, 2003

You can't choke if you chew forever
:dukedog:
If anyone needs an avatar this would work pretty well

Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

I love capitalism!! DM me for the best investing advice!

FFStudios posted:

a best of three decides my entire SA identity

go b's go

We're almost there Studios. Almost there...

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
god loving damnit

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

ThinkTank posted:

If the Boston Bruins advance farther than the Canucks in the playoffs this year, I will purchase an avatar commemorating their glorious victory over my team in 2011. I will keep said avatar for one month for each additional playoff win the Bruins have over the Canucks (to a maximum of 16 months). Should the Bruins win the Cup I will keep the avatar until the Canucks win a cup of their own (or until everyone decides they're sick of it).

If the Bruins win the cup and the Canucks don't make the playoffs I will change my name and avatar to something fitting the Bruins' status as the greatest hockey team of all time.

Okay so I need a Bruins AV until December. Someone suggested something about Jack Edwards and I like it.

I'll see if I can do something with this image tomorrow unless someone has any better suggestions.

HOW COULD YOU
Jun 1, 2006

Ok soooo I need a habs avatar. Pro habs, not anti bruins. Anyone have a good habs pic?

also I will supply a 5 paragraph essay and shakespearean sonnet on the series sometime this offseason

HOW COULD YOU fucked around with this message at 03:03 on May 15, 2014

MononcQc
May 29, 2007

I toxxed myself in the GDT:

MononcQc posted:

If the Habs win tonight I'm buying a Cheat To Win Bracelet that I'll have to rock for remaining Habs playoffs games. :toxx:

So I guess I'll have to do that.

EDIT: Ordered. $3 bracelet, $17 shipping to Quebec :suicide:

I'll be in Vancouver for a week starting Friday, so hopefully it gets delivered after I'm on the other end of the country or something.

MononcQc fucked around with this message at 03:08 on May 15, 2014

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

In hindsight maybe giving HAS a mantra was a bad idea.

deafmute
Jun 24, 2003

HOW COULD YOU posted:

Ok soooo I need a habs avatar. Pro habs, not anti bruins. Anyone have a good habs pic?

also I will supply a 5 paragraph essay and shakespearean sonnet on the series sometime this offseason
Here ya go

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Someone already has that, don't they?

Hand Knit
Oct 24, 2005

Beer Loses more than a game Sunday ...
We lost our Captain, our Teammate, our Friend Kelly Calabro...
Rest in Peace my friend you will be greatly missed..

Aphrodite posted:

Someone already has that, don't they?

Rutkowski has one that's slightly different.

Serisothikos
Dec 4, 2004

Unlimited Pasta Pass

Serisothikos posted:

:toxx: If the Bruins win the Stanley Cup, I will donate $100 to the One Fund Boston in NHLSAS's name.

If the Bruins lose, I'll still donate $20, on the understanding that I'll need the remainder for medicinal alcohol.

Well, here's one; I even threw in an extra $5. I actually donated it on behalf of "Habs Argument Stadium" but that doesn't show up in the email.

It'll take me a couple days for the other one; I don't know that I'm up to being ~inspiring~ quite yet.

HOW COULD YOU
Jun 1, 2006

damnit i really like that one

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

somebody get this

A winning smile and a good attitudaaaAAAAREHEFHFH DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

Veskit posted:

We're almost there Studios. Almost there...

lock and load

HOW COULD YOU
Jun 1, 2006

how bout this for me:

Hand Knit
Oct 24, 2005

Beer Loses more than a game Sunday ...
We lost our Captain, our Teammate, our Friend Kelly Calabro...
Rest in Peace my friend you will be greatly missed..

HOW COULD YOU posted:

damnit i really like that one

It's still good and different. With the right text, it could be great. Besides, there's nothing wrong with more PK avatars.

Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

I love capitalism!! DM me for the best investing advice!

FFStudios posted:

lock and load

I have the name, I have the caption, but the avatar itself is going to take a little bit of work. I think it's been hinted around what I have for you :)

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

:siren::siren::siren::siren:
- FUCK THE HABS -
How do I search a thread? There's been a billion posts since the last time I was in here and I don't remember what stupid poo poo I said I was going to do...? Tried "search the forums" up there but I can't see to get ANY results.

HOW COULD YOU
Jun 1, 2006

Duke Chin posted:

How do I search a thread? There's been a billion posts since the last time I was in here and I don't remember what stupid poo poo I said I was going to do...? Tried "search the forums" up there but I can't see to get ANY results.

click the ? under your name boss

Laderhan
Oct 2, 2013

Duke Chin posted:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3565452&userid=26826

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deafmute
Jun 24, 2003

HOW COULD YOU posted:

how bout this for me:
It works, just gotta think of some good text about lying/cheating/stealing...

Duke Chin posted:

Click on the ? below your avatar and it'll show you all your posts in the thread

Duke Chin posted:

If the Bruins win the Lord Stanley's Cup in 2014 I will record and upload, to Youtube, a Bruins-inspired drum solo of indeterminate length.

If they lose: I'll break my goddamn drumsticks in half. Possibly light them on fire as well. While wearing that infernal Tim Thomas jersey I still have.

• Locked thread