Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Grittybeard posted:

Huh, just saw this. Maty Mauk type situation do you think? Or some actual...well that's the wrong word, some other medical thing?

It could be something non rehab related but the few comments the coaches have made sure sound like rehab.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

Thoguh posted:

It could be something non rehab related but the few comments the coaches have made sure sound like rehab.

so what you are saying is that i should check my fantasy score last week to see if I can add a "yards thrown while smashed" multiplier?

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

I only open the door for dolphins.

the mean lunch lady
Jun 24, 2009

went mad at sea
lots were drawn
Kroenke didn't survive
he was delicious

ur in my world now posted:

Henson was extremely bad. Dave Christensen will always be the Mizzou OC of my heart for the Chase Daniel years and also for calling Troy Calhoun Mr. loving Howdy Doody.

Henson was good in 2013 and not as good in 2014, but better once they switched up post-Georgia. 2015 was an absolute garbage fire. 2012 was bad, but there were a bunch of injuries, so :shrug:

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

Dilber posted:

I have no faith in us winning though, especially if it's raining.

Really? I feel like your running game is better and that would favor you guys a lot in the heavy rain y'all might get today.

Dilber
Mar 27, 2007

TFLC
(Trophy Feline Lifting Crew)

It looks like the forecast is clearing up so we'll see.

If Walton was 100%, our run game is better. His ankle might still be gimpy from hurting it the last two games. We also have a better passing offense that can stop them from stacking the box.

Chump Farts
May 9, 2009

There is no Coordinator but Narduzzi, and Shilique is his Prophet.
Hey Michigan, you're going to a bowl game for sure, so you can just spot us this one game? Then we only need Rutgers and one of Indiana, Minnesota, Maryland, Northwestern. Thanks. You guys are real pals.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Chump Farts posted:

Hey Michigan, you're going to a bowl game for sure, so you can just spot us this one game? Then we only need Rutgers and one of Indiana, Minnesota, Maryland, Northwestern. Thanks. You guys are real pals.

Jim Harbaugh is grinding his teeth somewhere.

Nothing to do with this post or its sentiments or the thought of losing to Sparty, dude is just angry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

DC Murderverse posted:

so what you are saying is that i should check my fantasy score last week to see if I can add a "yards thrown while smashed" multiplier?

Signs point to yes.

• Locked thread