Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
DesiredPopulationMax = 19
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

Well I’m very interested to see what happens when everyone else shows up. If no scum rush then we’ve narrowed it down at least

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

Phantom my Opera and call me South Park: Bigger, Longer, & Uncut
Been what, six hours? I imagine we're probably past the Thunderdome point by now.

saladscooper
Jan 25, 2019

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019
##vote Cube

It is weird that scum are not rushing me tbh

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

saladscooper posted:

##vote Cube

If scum aren’t rushing you then fos should be scum to you right? Weird that you are voting cube right now

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

Somber needs to post so we know everyone is here

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

saladscooper posted:

##vote Cube

:dafuq:

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

saladscooper posted:

##vote Cube

Buddy if nobody is rushing you that mean either you or I is scum what are you talking about

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012
Similarly if nobody is rushing cube that means that either cube or salad is scum. Common denominator here.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012
Oh AND since nobody rushed salad when obama voted them, that means that either obama or SALAD IS SCUM!!

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012
Or I guess both, in any of the above cases.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012
Like this is a classic exlo case of the three town players being afraid to vote for the obvious scum just in case they lose. It’s kind of absurd now that salad is in a then or me situation with three of the four other players.

There are a max of two scum. This situation only makes sense if either scum haven’t been around for large chucks of the game or SALAD IS SCUM

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

Plus or minus Somber's availability. I don't think it's as 100% as you're suggesting.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012
It’s 95% come on.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012
We don’t have night action bingo or claims or anything else to work from. We have posting record (salad’s is awful) and the way that this day has played out (salad is scum or scum have wildly bad availability).

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012
I’m still waiting for any case on somber whatsoever before I’m open to that possibility.

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

I’m away to bed. Either I wake up to see we finally caught scum or it’s gg. Scum have played pretty good so I won’t be too salty.

##vote salad

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

##vote Salad

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:redhammer: Everyone stop posting, saladscooper just got hammered and the mod's probably AFK!

Votecount for Day 4

saladscooper (3): ObamaAkbar., ObamaAkbar., ObamaAkbar., ObamaAkbar., fool of sound, ObamaAkbar., CubicalSucrose
CubicalSucrose (1): saladscooper

Not Voting (1): Somberbrero

With 5 alive, it's 3 votes to execute. The current deadline is May 16th, 2024 at 9 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 1 day, 3 hours.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

The third course was not as successful as the patissier had hoped, and now the fourth course was going afoul. The chefs weren't timing their components correctly, food wasn't going out together, and the guests were getting restless. It was an inopportune moment for the song to change over to one so blatantly aggressive.

"That's it, I'm finished! Clear down!"

saladscooper, AKA Jamie Christopherson - Collective Consciousness, TOWN-aligned Vanilla, has been eliminated Day 4!

Jamie Christopherson - Collective Consciousness posted:

Live in ignorance and purchase your happiness

You are Vanilla. Your only power is your vote and your voice!

You win when all threats to town have been eliminated.

With the guests grumbling unhappily, the staff slowly emptied the restaurant. The patissier's grand vision of showcasing vanilla didn't even make it to dessert.

Somberbrero, AKA M83 - My Tears Are Becoming A Sea, TOWN-aligned Vanilla, has been endgamed!

M83 - My Tears Are Becoming A Sea posted:

The stars and the planets are calling me, a billion years away from you

ObamaAkbar., AKA Daft Punk - Technologic, TOWN-aligned Vanilla, has been endgamed!

Daft Punk - Technologic posted:

Surf it, scroll it, pose it, click it, cross it, crack it, twitch, update it

The music playlist, scrapped after the debacle, now only contained dissonant mashup songs, rather than original compositions.

CubicalSucrose, AKA M.O.O.N. x Weird Al Yankovich - Hydrogen Store, SCUM-aligned Vanilla, has exited the game with a victory!

M.O.O.N. x Weird Al Yankovich - Hydrogen Store posted:

Would you look at all that stuff

Each night, assuming no other member of your team is performing this action, you may ##kill a player. Assuming no interference with your action, that player will die.

You win when your team has uncontested control of the vote.

fool of sound, AKA Slipknot x fhana - Slipknot's Dragon Maid, SCUM-aligned Vanilla, has exited the game with a victory!

Slipknot x fhana - Slipknot's Dragon Maid posted:

Go drill your deserts, go dig your graves, then fill your mouth with all the money you will save

Each night, assuming no other member of your team is performing this action, you may ##kill a player. Assuming no interference with your action, that player will die.

You win when your team has uncontested control of the vote.

Thanks everyone for playing!

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012
Whee, thanks for running this. Very different experience from the usual role heavy games.

saladscooper
Jan 25, 2019

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019
see this is the second game now that i've soulread cube and couldn't get him killed

wasn't sure about the other one though, gg fool. sorry i was so awol everyone, i guess i'm more burned out on mafia than i thoguth

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

Tough game. Weird posting activity patterns.

Kudos to FoS for doing a rather good job of distancing.

Was sweating that no one would look hard at the Maug voter list.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
I want to apologize to my team for a poor performance. When I signed up for this game I was in fighting form and ready for a challenge, and by the time it started I was not. Scum played well and definitely earned the win.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

Very well played scum. Cube had me completely fooled at the end there and fos slipped completely under the radar for me most of the game. I should listen to other people’s meta read of cube next time!

What got me in the end was salad not voting for fos. Although they voted for the other scum so that’s on me lol