Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT
Okay this is getting pretty good, I like smartass Dean

:lol: "where are EC 1 & 2?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN
this segment is...good?

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

WELCOME BACK DEAN

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
Dean Ambrose is alive again

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Is Dean a face again?

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

So... is Dean a face again?

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

tecnocrat posted:

Dean/Nia Intergender match right loving now.

Big Queefy
Jan 27, 2013

wacky dean is back bay bay!!!

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
This hokey poo poo that Dean hates

tecnocrat
Oct 5, 2003
Struggling to keep his sanity.

Dean, you wanted to leave, you get to bring in EC3 for this intro feud.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Jerusalem posted:

Don't get me wrong, the movies are loving TERRIBLE. It's just that they're TERRIBLE in that perfectly stupid way that I absolutely adore.

I completely agree. 5-7 were some of my fav recent car-action films

Fate just came off as really really bad and dull despite it. I'd like to say the lack of awkwardness behind Dwayne and Vin not wanting to be in the same room as each other filming should help this, but that trailer didn't feel like much

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice
wtf dean is good again

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
2 Weeks Notice Dean is something I can get behind.

YourHumbleMessiah
Oct 11, 2005

Dean is great

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

I hope Dean beats EC3 thus ensuring that EC3 is a goober

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Vin Diesel was the worst part of the Fast and Furious movies so I hope it's good.

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

vince's last attempt to keep dean: let him be good

YourHumbleMessiah
Oct 11, 2005

Are you a Creed fan?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Push El Burrito posted:

2 Weeks Notice Dean is something I can get behind.

If we can get "Conan O'Brien realizes he can do whatever the gently caress he wants because they already fired him" out of this, I'll be pretty loving happy.

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird!

OH YEAH!

Aphrodite posted:

Vin Diesel was the worst part of the Fast and Furious movies so I hope it's good.

They rebooted the drat franchise to try and salvage his career dudes made alot out of so little.

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

Dean gonna give EC3 the rub

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Jerusalem posted:

If we can get "Conan O'Brien realizes he can do whatever the gently caress he wants because they already fired him" out of this, I'll be pretty loving happy.

USA is owned by NBC Universal, which means Dean COULD bring back the Walker Texas Ranger lever.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Jerusalem posted:

Dean's going to start coming out with pyro, licensed music and the actual Bane suit from TDKR.

nerdrum
Aug 17, 2007

where am I
I would also like to acknowledge the immediacy of the crowd accepting dean as a babyface again to just really solidify how bad his loving turn was handled.

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet

Jerusalem posted:

Don't get me wrong, the movies are loving TERRIBLE. It's just that they're TERRIBLE in that perfectly stupid way that I absolutely adore. I'm trying to figure out a way to retroactively make Con Air into a Fast & Furious movie.

I don't appreciate this slander against the Fast & Furious franchise. They will all make it into the Criterion Collection

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Aphrodite posted:

Dean's going to start coming out with pyro, licensed music and the actual Bane suit from TDKR.

Vince: Sorry Kevin, it's in his contract, Dean says that Christopher Nolan is going to direct this next segment.
Kevin: ...is he any good? :ohdear:

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Aaaand EC3 already blowing the mute gimmick.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I like that EC3 walks like a video game miniboss.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I enjoyed EC3's stage direction being "act like you're going to talk" followed by him pantomiming being shy about giving the mic a blowjob

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Dangerous Person posted:

I don't appreciate this slander against the Fast & Furious franchise. They will all make it into the Criterion Collection

Con Air belongs in the Smithsonian and they should show it to every new immigrant as part of their Citizenship test.

Fresh Like Zafo
May 31, 2012

The Kimoa Kid posted:

USA is owned by NBC Universal, which means Dean COULD bring back the Walker Texas Ranger lever.

Or come to the ring in a Bugatti with mouse ears on it.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Jerusalem posted:

Con Air belongs in the Smithsonian and they should show it to every new immigrant as part of their Citizenship test.

Con Air featured John Malkovich holding a gun to the head of a stuffed animal and I will always love it for that

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost

Aphrodite posted:

He should do his own spin off, A mongoloid grunts about Family for 2 hrs

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

Intruder posted:

I enjoyed EC3's stage direction being "act like you're going to talk" followed by him pantomiming being shy about giving the mic a blowjob

ec3 confirmed not ready to take on road dogg's suck it challenge either

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Jerusalem posted:

not gonna lie that was must-see tv for me.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
The best thing EC3 ever did was that time he went to that dinner with Daniel Bryan and the Bellas and he paid for dinner with a bunch of change.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
are you sure you want to leave? ok

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Thanks for coming Dean.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

1) lol

2) What's Dean supposed to be going for in his arsenal with a standing headscissors?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I'm legit confused over whether Dean is a face now or still a heel.