Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Commander Keene
Dec 21, 2016

Faster than the others

Verant posted:

A prequel what story
What, you mean BOAB doesn't put you in the giving spirit?

Personally I'm more concerned about how you pluralize Ballad of a Bloodline. Ballads of a Bloodline? Ballads of Bloodlines? Ballad of a Bloodlines?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!

Commander Keene posted:

Personally I'm more concerned about how you pluralize Ballad of a Bloodline. Ballads of a Bloodline? Ballads of Bloodlines? Ballad of a Bloodlines?

Ballad of a Bloodline: Here We Go Again

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

Commander Keene posted:

Ballads of a Bloodlines :v:

Epicmissingno
Jul 1, 2017

Thank gooness we all get along so well!
Are any of the sequels at least slightly more coherent than this trainwreck?

Breadmaster
Jun 14, 2010

Epicmissingno posted:

Are any of the sequels at least slightly more coherent than this trainwreck?

I'm not sure which would be worse, if they are or if they aren't

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

I sincerely hope the author learned something about better design in the span of making 5 more games...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarkMatt
Nov 3, 2010
It's a mystery. It's been many years and I'm pretty sure both authors...yes, plural, did eventually comprehend the sheer volume of yelling they got.

There's another author for this series, it's, the person that tried to remake the first one to be better. They did not do a good job, but, those two then teamed up together to work on future quests.