Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tyler
Jun 2, 2014

What is this snow you speak of?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN
Get in on this, bro.

"ugh I hate sea breezes and the sound of the ocean, they're EVERYWHERE. I want to move to a slam whale's rear end in a top hat. I'd go poo poo-boarding everyday!"

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Victor Vermis posted:

Get in on this, bro.

"ugh I hate sea breezes and the sound of the ocean, they're EVERYWHERE. I want to move to a slam whale's rear end in a top hat. I'd go poo poo-boarding everyday!"

Tempting...

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Its 53 in Southern AZ as I roll in to work, supposed to hit 68 and get a little rain, which should be good for my rose bushes.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
East coast can suck my cock. Enjoy your snow and salt eating your cars.

Midwest can suck my cock too. Enjoy your snow and salt eating your cars and your stupid loving tornadoes.

Left coast supremacy.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

ded posted:

East coast can suck my cock. Enjoy your snow and salt eating your cars.

Midwest can suck my cock too. Enjoy your snow and salt eating your cars and your stupid loving tornadoes.

Left coast supremacy.

Enjoy having some of the shittiest politicians and douchiest citizens the nation has to offer.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Enjoy having some of the shittiest politicians and douchiest citizens the nation has to offer.

I had the Governator. :smug:

Then again my state also had Reagan. :(

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

We flew from El Paso to Pittsburgh PA and back. My body went through weird sensations going from 49'F at 2 A.M in El Paso, landing in Pittsburgh where it was 20 and snowing followed by returning back at a balmy 70.

I left PA in 94 when it was snowing, and I guess it hadn't changed much since I left.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
It's was 60 and sunny in Seattle of all places in the middle of January. It was nice, but odd. Luckily it's gonna be 50 and drizzly soon, so that feeling won't last too much longer

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
The temperature shift from departing Anchorage, AK in February to Guam was the most alarming I had felt.The morning we flew out it was 10 degrees to Guam's near 90 degree weather.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

Slim Pickens posted:

It's was 60 and sunny in Seattle of all places in the middle of January. It was nice, but odd. Luckily it's gonna be 50 and drizzly soon, so that feeling won't last too much longer

When I was deciding where to live when I came to the states, I spent 6 weeks in Seattle. It rained at the start, but after that the weather was loving amazing. Nothing but sun and cool breezes for nearly the whole time I was there.

Pack my poo poo up and move there, only to find out that I'd experienced the longest spell on record of Seattle having no rain.

That was a bit surprising. Seattle is pretty fuckin' nice though and if you don't like it then you are poo poo.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
It's a comfy 55F here right now. Think I'll wear shorts again today while toting around the ruck.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

final count is around 2 feet of snow overnight

sorry if you bitchboys can't handle weather

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

Looks like the imprint of a giant erection.

Fun party?

quantumfoam
Dec 25, 2003

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

says the dude with plow service provided by his HOA.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

NoNostalgia4Grover posted:

says the dude with plow service provided by his HOA.

it's not provided, we pay for that poo poo

also i was out there for about an hour today anyways, digging out the cars and helping the neighbors

Nostalgia4Butts fucked around with this message at 18:29 on Jan 27, 2015

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
I got like 3" of snow and a bit of sleet. I got told to leave early yesterday because it was getting so bad.

I don't like NoVA weather.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

The wind blew so much that there's almost no snow on my car.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

that's what everyone was bum-rushing the grocery store for?

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

that's what everyone was bum-rushing the grocery store for?

the grocery store gets bum rushed every storm, from 3" to 3 feet.

This storm is much better than the insanity that was 2013 though. This snow is basically powder. Not the ice slush that dropped then.

Vasudus
May 30, 2003

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

the grocery store gets bum rushed every storm, from 3" to 3 feet.

This storm is much better than the insanity that was 2013 though. This snow is basically powder. Not the ice slush that dropped then.

In 2013 I had to open my kitchen door, remove my screen door insert and use a frying pan to push the snow out enough so I could start shoveling.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Vasudus posted:

In 2013 I had to open my kitchen door, remove my screen door insert and use a frying pan to push the snow out enough so I could start shoveling.

We had 3 plows get stuck trying to clear out our lot, each one larger than the last.

Finally they just got a construction digger and did it bucket by bucket. Took the entire day.

Roads are basically clear now, Travel ban is lifted in 30 minutes. Only 15 accidents reported statewide for this storm, which is an insanely low figure- guess the ban worked.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Sunny and 31 degrees here in Chicago. Great Winter day.

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Bullshit. Winter in Chicagoland isn't as bad as last year but holy poo poo now I understand why all Chicagoans are cunts.

Winter is bullshit, take me back to California

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

:pwn:hio State

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

MassivelyBuckNegro posted:

holy poo poo myspace angles

just wanted to point out that this is jedi level myspace angle mastery

only thing that comes close is the girl who hid it in the next room

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

just wanted to point out that this is jedi level myspace angle mastery

only thing that comes close is the girl who hid it in the next room

I respect her mystery angle game.

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

We got a total of 8" :(

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

they shut your state down for a light sprinkling of snow like that? lmbo :waycool:

currently 71 and sunny up here

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Deathy McDeath posted:

We got a total of 8" :(

Is your protate that deep?

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Angles

Nice

Hmm alright

Wait what

For your troubles

Nostalgia4Dogges fucked around with this message at 21:56 on Jan 27, 2015

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

http://www.avclub.com/article/there-are-now-my-little-pony-blow-dolls-friendship-214406

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
please get the gently caress out

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
An assignment this week in an ethics class I'm taking is to peer review papers we all turned in last week. Holy gently caress a lot of these kids are incapable of putting together clear sentences or even have a grasp of fundamental grammar. What's even weirder is that we were explicitly told to have a introduction with a clear hypothesis and a conclusion. Not many bothered to write up those pieces.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Hello

nwin
Feb 25, 2002

make's u think

Got about 30" where I'm at but some drifts were about 4'. Wouldn't have minded it if my snow blower didn't loving break down Saturday.

Buuuuut, base is closed two days in a row, so I'm not complaining.

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

holocaust bloopers posted:

An assignment this week in an ethics class I'm taking is to peer review papers we all turned in last week. Holy gently caress a lot of these kids are incapable of putting together clear sentences or even have a grasp of fundamental grammar. What's even weirder is that we were explicitly told to have a introduction with a clear hypothesis and a conclusion. Not many bothered to write up those pieces.

The worst part is that those are the idiots who will be reviewing yours.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

holocaust bloopers posted:

thats just like, your opinion or whatever maaaan

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

Vasudus posted:

This is why you open a window, climb out, and then shovel.

Or you get house with a door that sits in a covered alcove.

I don't know who this is. But she is my future ex-wife.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Delizin
Nov 9, 2005

It may not be interracial, but it is black and white.

Genocide Tendency posted:

I don't know who this is. But she is my future ex-wife.

Careful there appears to be some angle magic at work for that picture as well.

:nws: http://www.septembercarrino.com/ :nws:

• Locked thread