Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
12 man tag 7 10.29%
Kenny vs Joey 19 27.94%
Deeb and Swole vs Diamante and Ivelisse 8 11.76%
Hardy Party vs The Good the Bad and the Hungy 34 50.00%
Total: 68 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
Legit shocked at who can and cant sing in the dark order

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

inthesto
May 12, 2010

Pro is an amazing name!
Extremely good episode of BTE, especially considering how long it was

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

inthesto posted:

Extremely good episode of BTE, especially considering how long it was

I wish it were longer, AEW understands this with Dark but sometimes they give me insultingly short BTEs.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
Loved this week's BTE. Quality throughout and Kaz is great.

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Rarity posted:

Stu is the standout of the team

not to me :colbert:

Pitch: Replace JR with Awesome Kong

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
Some fuckin' marks tried giving me static earlier in the thread for comparing Max Caster's recent raps that were cringy and 2003-era Cena style punching down to Cena, and then the Young Bucks literally call them the Cena guys

:boom:

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Chuck Taylor has the most Murray, Kentucky moustache I've ever seen.

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

Loved this week's BTE. Quality throughout and Kaz is great.

I had no idea Kaz could be this much fun and I hope this character work he's been doing bleeds into more official AEW programming.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Hangman having friends that love him is the Christmas miracle we all wanted :3:

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

BTE is the best weekly wrestling show and Dynamite is the second

Spuckuk
Aug 11, 2009

Being a bastard works

The payoff to the Frankie bit is amazing

John Dudebro
Dec 3, 2013

kazarian has been the mvp of bte for a while give him the next title shot

rantmo
Jul 30, 2003

A smile better suits a hero

"Nah, man, I'm a ghost." is going to be my go-to response for everything now. I'm also going to need to figure out all the 12 Days of Dark Order. Finally, I just want to sing the praises of Hangman Adam Page for his series of looks of absolute bewilderment throughout. Lastly, Uno is good at everything I've seen him do and his match with Dustin is going to slap.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Regarding Uno's strength as a singles wrestler - he's good. Also he will forever get my full respect for supporting indy wrestlers at the start of the pandemic and showing Braun "just get a new job in a pandemic" Strowman's true lovely colors.

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006
Incredible BTE this week. Everything landed.

"Are you going through another grape phase, Matt?"

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Squisher

Wezlar
May 13, 2005

Platinum Max is so much better when he gets to rap over a beat. The freestyling diss rapper is a fun gimmick and I know they want to move towards more of the stuff happening in the ring but they should let him do more pre-tapes/backstage interviews where he gets a beat and gets to actually rap.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

https://twitter.com/AEWGames/status/1341081071564288000?s=20

Brief look at the GM game. And I mean very brief. Just one censored screen.

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

yea ok posted:

Squisher

snake eyes

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Hair Flip

rantmo
Jul 30, 2003

Critical posted:

snake eyes

Such a good BTE that none of us has pointed out that Serpentico speaks and has good opinions about Christopher Daniels.

Wezlar
May 13, 2005

I've never been so invested in a game of higher and lower before.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
My brain is so broken by watching old Price is Right all day that I was confused when they didn't bring out products for the contestants to guess higher or lower on.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Something about Daniels getting to goof around with his friends makes me feel good in my heart.

workrate17
Sep 13, 2007
Kaz busting out the Clark Griswald on the Dark Order, was the best part of BTE. Happy Hanukah.

Wezlar
May 13, 2005

Anna just breaking mid scene was great, when she was right in the center of the camera and couldn't hide it. Also the entire musical at the end.

Maybe it's kind of sad but I'm working nights and it's COVID world and BTE is usually the highlight of my week.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 20 days!
Britt snapping into an adlib during higher and lower shows just what a great character worker she is. Hopefully her wrestling continues to improve.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Wezlar posted:

Anna just breaking mid scene was great, when she was right in the center of the camera and couldn't hide it. Also the entire musical at the end.

Maybe it's kind of sad but I'm working nights and it's COVID world and BTE is usually the highlight of my week.

AEW has been one of the main ways I've marked time in the pandemic.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Alex Reynolds continues to catch me off guard with his deadpan one-liners. "Our Christmas expert Colt Cabana" :xd:

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

They reposted the Dark card, seems like they only swapped in SCU on the Waiting Room for Serena Deeb (which I assume will be pushed to next week for continuity).

https://twitter.com/theaewdark/status/1341096773880836097?s=21

rantmo
Jul 30, 2003

Huh, the Dark theme has lyrics now too.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Grem posted:

Britt snapping into an adlib during higher and lower shows just what a great character worker she is. Hopefully her wrestling continues to improve.

Anna feinting at attacking Marko when he won was also great.

Can't wait to see what "kick a bottle and hit it's cap" is actually going to look like.

E: Also it's becoming clearer with each week that Reynolds is just as good as Silver at this even if it's more subtle with him. Silver took one lesson from Tim and Eric and Reynolds took another.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Silver constantly talks and some of it is funny. Reynolds talks when he has a joke to tell

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Gumball Gumption posted:

Silver constantly talks and some of it is funny. Reynolds talks when he has a joke to tell

Silver is the core premise of the free real estate sketch made flesh. Loud, in your face, ridiculous on every level. Reynolds is the extra wrinkle in that sketch that the ad is targeting one specific person and they name drop him a couple times but not nearly as much as they say "free real estate."

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Vince MechMahon posted:

Anna feinting at attacking Marko when he won was also great.

Can't wait to see what "kick a bottle and hit it's cap" is actually going to look like.

E: Also it's becoming clearer with each week that Reynolds is just as good as Silver at this even if it's more subtle with him. Silver took one lesson from Tim and Eric and Reynolds took another.

Guessing it's the bottle cap challenge that was viral a while ago. Which will be hilarious if they're as drunk as Silver was for the #1 contender segment.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Vince MechMahon posted:

Silver is the core premise of the free real estate sketch made flesh. Loud, in your face, ridiculous on every level. Reynolds is the extra wrinkle in that sketch that the ad is targeting one specific person and they name drop him a couple times but not nearly as much as they say "free real estate."

This is very good

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
bte 235 was really loving good

thefakenews
Oct 20, 2012

Gumball Gumption posted:

So Silver is Griffin McElroy and Reynolds is Justin McElroy.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

thefakenews posted:

So Silver is Griffin McElroy and Reynolds is Justin McElroy.

I'd call Reynolds more of a Travis.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
i'm excited for Anna Jay's BTE championship reign