Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
frankie is so, so good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me
Frankie is the loving best

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
He was going to uncork that man's head

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

T-Bone posted:

god drat get him back in there with aldo

This please.

Schenck v. U.S.
Sep 8, 2010
Frankie hears the 10 second warning and decides that as long as he's here he might as well take Cub Swanson's head home with him

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.
Somebody please gif Frankie's crazy circling body lock takedown from the third or fourth round.

Foul Fowl
Sep 12, 2008

Uuuuh! Seek ye me?
i am enjoying this streak of effortless victories by frankie

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

Foul Fowl posted:

i am enjoying this streak of effortless victories by frankie

I wouldn't call that effortless.

tesilential
Nov 22, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Wow! That wasn't a rear naked right? Looked like the forearm was crushing cubs jaw and nose and he tapped instantly from the pain. brutal loving mauling.

MysteryNad
Dec 5, 2003

Here in my guard
I feel safest of all
I can lock up my guard
It's the only way to fight
In guard
Man I haven't seen a mauling like that in a long time. That was the kind of beating that can totally kill whatever drive was left in the loser, Frank/Loiseau level beating

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

mcgregor would get drawn and quartered by this wrestling machine

tesilential posted:

Wow! That wasn't a rear naked right? Looked like the forearm was crushing cubs jaw and nose and he tapped instantly from the pain. brutal loving mauling.

neck crank

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
wtf Frankie's shirt

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
Frankie Two-Times wants and is ready for Aldo.

mister
Dec 18, 2011

Dangersim posted:

TALK poo poo ABOUT JERSEY NOW

WE DONT PUMP OUR GAS WE PUMP OUR FISTS

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

Tezcatlipoca posted:

yeah frankie really was in danger there

Foul Fowl
Sep 12, 2008

Uuuuh! Seek ye me?

Tezcatlipoca posted:

painless. in direct contrast to his other notable victories.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Tezcatlipoca posted:

his pulse was above 90, i wouldn't call that effortless :smug:

K8.0
Feb 26, 2004

Her Majesty's 56th Regiment of Foot
Good to hear that Cub's mind seems to still be straight after that beating. His rise has been great to watch and with the right mentality this will just be a speedbump.

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Cool Frankie figured out how to promo a bit

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

Marching Powder posted:

yeah frankie really was in danger there

Those totally mean the same thing you dolt.

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009
It diminishes the performance to call that effortless.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Tezcatlipoca posted:

that was a father tooling a child you're delusional

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

that was barely harder than killing 2014 bj penn

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Frankie has looked a lot better at 145, I think. Like he got hit a lot during his lightweight reign but even Aldo had trouble clocking him with anything substantial.

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

Marching Powder posted:

that was a father tooling a child you're delusional

If it was effortless he would have finished him in the first round. Instead it took almost 25 minutes of constantly working to get a finish. That is the opposite of effortless.

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

:qq:He expended too much energy and got tired:qq:

I'M NOT SURPRISED MOTHERFUCKERS

mister posted:

WE DONT PUMP OUR GAS WE PUMP OUR FISTS

I'M SORRY I CANNOT HEAR YOU THEY ARE PUMPING THE MEGAMIX

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

It is really impressive that Frankie got the latest finish in UFC history but let us not forget it took two people to make that happen

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Pay no attention to me, for I am a stupid cunt.

Tezcatlipoca posted:

If it was effortless he would have finished him in the first round. Instead it took almost 25 minutes of constantly working to get a finish. That is the opposite of effortless.

you know what he meant you loving pedant

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
McGregor is still getting the title shot, because, y'know, money.

But Petis should be the guy to fight McGregor in the stadium in Dublin or whatever.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Tezcatlipoca posted:

yeah, it's hyperbole. of course he was fighting a dude, but he was in no trouble ever and made it LOOK effortless, do you see the distinction? sure, pull the dictionary definition of effortless and present it as evidence in the face of a guy completely dominating a guy who rightly deserved a title shot, you'll be 'right', because frankie tried, but you'll be a loving idiot, for acting autistic

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009
^^^It didn't look effortless at all, in any way. Effortless was how Silva knocked out Griffin. This fight was completely different.

Yuriy posted:

you know what he meant you loving pedant

Shut up, Yuriy.

Tezcatlipoca fucked around with this message at 07:30 on Nov 23, 2014

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Barboza wants Cerrone again. I'm good with that.

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
Tez you have been on a roll the past few threads. If you're bipolar then up the meds.

woozy pawsies
Nov 26, 2007

Okay guys, no more hyperbole. Just describe the situation exactly as it happened.

Foul Fowl
Sep 12, 2008

Uuuuh! Seek ye me?

Tezcatlipoca posted:

^^^It didn't look effortless at all, in any way. Effortless was how Silva knocked out Griffin. This fight was completely different.

Adj. 1. effortless - requiring or apparently requiring no effort; "the swallows glided in an effortless way through the busy air"

frankie imo looked very much like a swallow in the busy air of that fight

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Foul Fowl posted:

Adj. 1. effortless - requiring or apparently requiring no effort; "the swallows glided in an effortless way through the busy air"

username post combo ownage

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

Foul Fowl posted:

Tezcatlipoca posted:

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011

For someone that says they don't take internet forums seriously you sure take internet forums seriously.

Foul Fowl
Sep 12, 2008

Uuuuh! Seek ye me?

i am diminishing his performance. he exerted no effort whatsoever. i caught him snoozing on the stool a few times.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

origami posted:

For someone that says they don't take internet forums seriously you sure take internet forums seriously.

I put Yuki Nakai in a top ten list of best mma fighters and you think I'm serious.

• Locked thread