Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bastaman Vibration
Jun 26, 2005

Fallen Hamprince posted:

realistically, jones has the endorsement of no less than three chapo boys so there's almost no way he loses working class whites

The best take of today

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

Al! posted:

who, ossoff???????????

https://theslot.jezebel.com/gop-house-candidate-narrowly-beats-berniecrat-in-deep-r-1794255990

zen death robot
May 27, 2001

you really seem into this roy moore guy :thunk:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

huh, that seems to reinforce my point

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
also i learned that the dnc's communications director is some kind of mesoamerican deity

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

The Fighting Slowpokes

Al! posted:

tom price won george 6 by 23 points in 2016 too

ossof vs handel was like what R+4?

similar margin shifts

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

in his defense that horse is probably too old for him

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

The Fighting Slowpokes

Al! posted:

to put it another way dude, Jones seems to be on track to either win or lose with low single digits in a state which voted 97% republican in 2014 for jeff sessions

it doesn't seem to be correlated to whether the candidate is a berniecrat or a hillaryshill so long as they have that D next to their name

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Typo posted:

to put it another way dude, Jones seems to be on track to either win or lose with low single digits in a state which voted 97% republican in 2014 for jeff sessions

it doesn't seem to be correlated to whether the candidate is a berniecrat or a hillaryshill so long as they have that D next to their name

if anything a hillshill would be better since that would mean high AA turnout which benefits jones greatly

suburban whites are either voting for moore or will stay home

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

Anybody notice how hamprince only ever posts in the same dweeby sarcastic voice

Yeah his constant peevish not-mad sarcasm is itself worse than the content of any of his posts.

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

The Fighting Slowpokes

Gringostar posted:

if anything a hillshill would be better since that would mean high AA turnout which benefits jones greatly

suburban whites are either voting for moore or will stay home

I don't think AA particularly care about whether a candidate is identified more with hillary or bernie

unless said candidate is black that would probably drive up turnout, but that might drive up the old white "never gonna have me a friend of the family for a senator" turnout too

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Moore! FTW!

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

zen death robot posted:

you really seem into this roy moore guy :thunk:

As a College Republican, Judge Roy Moor has my full support.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Typo posted:

I don't think AA particularly care about whether a candidate is identified more with hillary or bernie

unless said candidate is black that would probably drive up turnout

AA went big for hill both in the primary and general is what I mean, and jones has gotten big boosts from prominent AA canvassing for him

also, unlike VA and the general the youth turnout won't make as big of an impact here as the AA vote or suburban whites staying home

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Jeb! Repetition posted:

Yeah his constant peevish not-mad sarcasm is itself worse than the content of any of his posts.

'peevish' lmao didn't know the new yorker published posting critiques

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Fallen Hamprince posted:

'peevish' lmao didn't know the new yorker published posting critiques

Case in point.

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

The Fighting Slowpokes

Gringostar posted:

AA went big for hill both in the primary and general is what I mean, and jones has gotten big boosts from prominent AA canvassing for him

also, unlike VA and the general the youth turnout won't make as big of an impact here as the AA vote or suburban whites staying home

yeah I think the deciding factor here are republican/republican-leaning college educated women

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

im the guy complaining about how the posts in the alabama senate pedophile victory thread aren't earnest enough

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

lotta posters itt on my naughty list

watch urselves

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016
can I :toxx: for Doug Jones with the caveat that if he wins, Fallen Hamprince eats my ban instead? please say yes

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Fallen Hamprince posted:

im the guy complaining about how the posts in the alabama senate pedophile victory thread aren't earnest enough

Pretending that's people's issue with your posts is transparent and not a good look.

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

I'm something of a fucking idiot myself
Jones gon do it

Alpha Mayo
Jan 15, 2007
hi how are you?
there was this racist piece of shit in your av so I fixed it
you're welcome
pay it forward~
Moore by 8.4 points. I hope I win the ultimate prize when I'm right. A literal pedophile Senator elect lol

Hieronymous Alloy
Jan 30, 2009

Why! Why!! Why must you refuse to accept that Dr. Hieronymous Alloy's Genetically Enhanced Cream Corn Is Superior to the Leading Brand on the Market!?!

Morbid Hound
My prediction: Roy Moore's official vote total will be .2% higher than the official threshold for a recount, whatever that threshold is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

lets just use one thread for this for now:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3843412

• Locked thread