Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RickRogers

Woh, is that a thing I like??

super sweet best pal posted:

Erotic visual novel that emails your family and lets them know your choices.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RickRogers

Facebook simulator

Escape From Noise

A bm AARG in which you monitor your stools with your smart phone and try to match your excretions to type 3 or 4 on the Bristol stool scale. Extra points for volume, length, and style.

Escape From Noise

Risk, but it takes several more years than the original.

RickRogers

Pass the pigs online

Rocket Baby Dolls

Underneath he has a velvet, yummy tummy you wish you could just stroke and squish all day! Ahh! But on top... On top it's a whole different story... On top he is a scary stiff stabber!
Bidet Simulator, a horror game so violent it's banned in several countries.

nut

Rocket Baby Dolls posted:

Bidet Simulator, a horror game so violent it's banned in several countries.

kind of related and also incredibly good

https://impostersyndrome.itch.io/death-flush

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
A Dynasty Warriors-style game that takes place in the American Revolution and is inspired by this cool Japanese illustrated history of the United States authored in the 19th century Meiji era. https://imgur.com/gallery/Hog7D0M

FutonForensic

Barco Fiesta posted:

A Dynasty Warriors-style game that takes place in the American Revolution and is inspired by this cool Japanese illustrated history of the United States authored in the 19th century Meiji era. https://imgur.com/gallery/Hog7D0M

incredible

Gene Hackman Fan

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i wanna make some old-fashioned, mechanical type coin-op games.

something where you turn a crank and a wooden boxer punches another wooden boxer in the face.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Ventral EggSac

Barco Fiesta posted:

Ventral EggSac

A game where your fridge and kitchen is full of fruits and vegetables, but some of them keep going bad and you need to find out where those ones are before the fruit flies take over the house

Sarah Cenia

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me

Barco Fiesta posted:

FutonForensic

game where you gently caress with henry david thoreau in the woods. pushing him into lakes. throwing bees through his window. filling him with a contempt of nature

Manifisto

real-time alien life simulator - bam! a lightning strike has turned a soupy mix of amino acids in some incredibly distant planetary ocean into single celled life! tag along on an incredible journey culminating in intelligent life that probably has tentacles and a different skin color and some really weird genitalia, but who knows? next stop: the evolution of multicellular organisms in approximately 3 billion years!

ty nesamdoom!

Finger Prince

Manifisto posted:

real-time alien life simulator - bam! a lightning strike has turned a soupy mix of amino acids in some incredibly distant planetary ocean into single celled life! tag along on an incredible journey culminating in intelligent life that probably has tentacles and a different skin color and some really weird genitalia, but who knows? next stop: the evolution of multicellular organisms in approximately 3 billion years!

Spore 2?

Finger Prince

RickRogers posted:

Facebook simulator

Simbook, the hot new social media add-on for The Sims! Keep your Sims in each other's business all the time! If your Sim doesn't get enough likes, it will become depressed! Fun for the whole family!

Manifisto

sure, without all that annoying interactivity and at a much more realistic pace

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

venture capitalist simulator - select randomly from 1000+ terrible ideas involving the blockchain, then just keep doing that

ty nesamdoom!

google THIS

Barco Fiesta posted:

Is there early beta access? Is this on preorder yet?

google THIS

Manifisto posted:

venture capitalist simulator - select randomly from 1000+ terrible ideas involving the blockchain, then just keep doing that

As someone who's been looking for a new developer job this really hits. "We'll pay you in equity"

Rocket Baby Dolls

Underneath he has a velvet, yummy tummy you wish you could just stroke and squish all day! Ahh! But on top... On top it's a whole different story... On top he is a scary stiff stabber!

nut posted:

Games where we have invented a very basic time machine in real life and attempt to make money by stealing other people's ideas, but the technology is so far behind that we can't even begin to make anything remotely close to the originals. Our main claim to fame is trying to make and release Red Dead Redemption before anyone else, but due to numerous problems and pressure from the publishers we end up releasing a game called "Custer's Revenge" and decide to call it a day.

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."

nut posted:

death flush is the real deal

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

Gene Hackman Fan

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

i wanna make some old-fashioned, mechanical type coin-op games.

something where you turn a crank and a wooden boxer punches another wooden boxer in the face.

Right, so I think I have an idea: one of those wooden-marble labrynths but it's about getting to different checkpoints within a time limit.

Like, the board would be done up like a city layout, conceit being a delivery driver taking food orders to different locations-- two of the buildings on the grid will light up, and you have to steer the ball between them and have it stay there for at least half a second in order to get points.

But e/w directions could be handled with a steering wheel, and n/s could be handled with an accelerator pedal-looking setup. Kinda like this:

Jaguars!

Has anyone tried like a really minimalistic version of tennis? I'm thinking just a couple of bats, a ball and maybe a little net if we're feeling fancy.

Finger Prince

Jaguars! posted:

Has anyone tried like a really minimalistic version of tennis? I'm thinking just a couple of bats, a ball and maybe a little net if we're feeling fancy.

Tennis at its most minimal is catch.

snergle

A kind little mouse!
you play a viking beserker and must defend a bridge while your countrymen cowardly retreat. so noone can chase them but its 100% historically accurate from what i remember of viking beserkers so its just a huge dude on shrooms with a stick or a sword going nuts on anyone who comes near him.

Finger Prince

snergle posted:

you play a viking beserker and must defend a bridge while your countrymen cowardly retreat. so noone can chase them but its 100% historically accurate from what i remember of viking beserkers so its just a huge dude on shrooms with a stick or a sword going nuts on anyone who comes near him.

Side scroller beatem-up, where you get shrooms as power up. The higher your shroom gauge, the more horrific the enemies - ogres, walking tree monsters, giant slathering squirrels, fox demons, etc. And as the gauge depletes, they gradually turn less threatening, until it is empty and then the game is just you strolling through the woods.

Jaguars!

Commander Keen MMORPG

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."

Finger Prince posted:

Side scroller beatem-up, where you get shrooms as power up. The higher your shroom gauge, the more horrific the enemies - ogres, walking tree monsters, giant slathering squirrels, fox demons, etc. And as the gauge depletes, they gradually turn less threatening, until it is empty and then the game is just you strolling through the woods.
this is an amazing idea

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
A game where you have to carry out a real world treasure hunt that is so arduous that 99.9% of people who play the game won't ever do it will just find the answer online and that's part of the joke in some kind of obnoxious meta sort of way.

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Take the concept of a well-known game like jumble or tic-tac-toe, give it a cumbersome 3d interface, and make the reward for finishing each puzzle a non-skippable hour-long video lecture about estate law.

The Hello Machine

I'm not a real machine, but I am a real Hello-sayer.
A game about posting :)

NumptyScrub

damn it I think the mirrors broken >˙.(

SpaghettiArmstrong posted:

BYOB the idle game; fire it up and it literally scrolls through BYOB for you. You start with the emptyquote power, and more shitpost options open up as you aquire "points" which is basically just a timer

Endgame I am thinking should probably be IK or moderator status, and the ultimate power being able to sixer people using random cute animal pics :thunk:

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.

SpaghettiArmstrong posted:

A downhill skiing game where instead of a mountain you ski down a page of random posts. You have to ski in the spaces between words and jump over spoiler text. It's called "Don't Touch the Poop".

Twenty Four

Finger Prince posted:

Indie Game Developer: The Game
Play as coder, artist, story writer. Additional classes open up as you gain levels. Start your distribution on obscure backwater developer forums. Start a Patreon page. Work towards getting something that you can publish on Steam. Port it to console. Try to achieve the ultimate goal of Sell Out by selling the IP to a major game studio, while avoiding the deadly Burn Out!

This but unknown to the people playing "Indie Game Developer: The Game" is that it's actually real and not actually a game. All those fake dollars you are getting are real and once you release the game you find out you are raking in real money and it's a lesson on what you could do with your life if you applied yourself instead of spending all your time playing video games. I get like a 10% cut though.

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
Waiting: The Game.

Maybe someday there will be an update. The v1.1 beta has 100% 10.0 on all the rating sites but they aren't allowed to talk about what's in the new version. No official release date or eta for the beta going open but I have high hopes. Can always get a refund so my $90 is basically just parked for now.

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
It's just a Legend of Zelda ROM but you get four tabs of LSD in the mail when you order the game from GOG.

Prurient Squid

Buttchocks posted:

Take the concept of a well-known game like jumble or tic-tac-toe, give it a cumbersome 3d interface, and make the reward for finishing each puzzle a non-skippable hour-long video lecture about estate law.

A Mario Cart clone but everytime you go off the track an hour long lecture about estate law plays.

e: no, 2 minutes play each time until you see the whole thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prurient Squid

Unplayable games made more unplayable. Make the thread.