Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PatentPending
Nov 27, 2007

[1950s eel-based dad joke]
I've been trying to work on one new character per event, with the aim of getting everyone to L100, 108/108 skills, 4* awakening. That seems to be the cutoff for 'non-renewable' resources.

What I'm saying is that it's finally time for Blood Rose's 15 minutes of fame and I am here for it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

:stonk:

(edit: we'll find out specifics in a few days)

Mix. fucked around with this message at 04:40 on May 19, 2022

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!
You son of a bitch, I'm in.

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

Also, looks like Maze is being delayed, they released an announcement that during maintenance something happened and they're gonna have to fix it. oh well :v:

edit: never mind, they fixed the issue, it should be live

Mix. fucked around with this message at 06:20 on May 22, 2022

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!
Looks like the Maze treats shifts as two separate characters, so that's useful.

Oh and it's like Tower and PvP, your characters start naked without skills selected so make sure you at least spend their skill points

Macdeo Lurjtux fucked around with this message at 15:51 on May 19, 2022

avoraciopoctules
Oct 22, 2012

What is this kid's DEAL?!

Yikes, looks like you even have to manually toggle on all your free skills. That's a shame.

Arzaac
Jan 2, 2020

Oh wow I'm nowhere near being able to do even a single floor.

Literally my units do 1 damage per hit and get oneshot. :v:

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

Yeah, they've said that Maze is explicitly the most end-game content that Cloudia has at the moment, it's meant to be something to build towards over time and also gives you a reason to care about other units/gear- even once its a bit more "solved" in terms of what each floor is and what the best strategy is it'll still depend on you actually building out the units to handle it so tbh it's honestly a good thing that its not easily clearable :v: Another gacha recently did something like this (World Flipper) but people literally cleared it within the hour and went 'ok cool same time next month?' and it was pretty underwhelming lol

avoraciopoctules
Oct 22, 2012

Oh no. I actually looked at what Murren's event cutscenes. He pilots a huuuuge magitek mecha suit in battle. It's Lougseus sized. Was not expecting him to look anywhere near this cool, haha.

PatentPending
Nov 27, 2007

Are there any crimson ore weapons considered as Must Haves? I’m considering springing for the SLile sword so I can +40 it this event, and it’d likely replace trishula freeing that up for wherever else it’s in demand (new alice?).

I’ve heard good things about Longseus’s thingy, and I might also pick up stuff for Shida and/or Rabbala.

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

Generally it's good to go for stuff that provides cap raises or is a weapon + element combo that's hard to find elsewhere (earth swords for example :argh:); a lot of the more recent DoH gear has gotten better and basically everything post-Loug is worth considering at least, and yeah, the SLile weapon probably would be a good pick if you use her a lot. (I imagine they'll probably make it so you can +40 it post-event but with regular materials, it'd be weird if they didn't, but)

I think the only paid gear that explicitly, like, changes a unit's playstyle or that you build differently if you have it is Beyland's sword.

PatentPending
Nov 27, 2007

Thanks! Went for the sword, everything else can wait.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

Am I just getting insanely lucky or do i just not understand the odds? I now have H Roland, Alice, and Lougseus(twice) who seem to be basically some of the best characters in the game? My only frames of reference are Genshin and some time playing Raid, and Genshin really has a different value system for their characters that it doesn't really compare.

PatentPending
Nov 27, 2007

Nice, that’s a really powerful stable to get you going! You’ll eventually want a bigger variety of characters (different elements etc) and just… more of them (so you can have multiple teams in the Tower, and stuff like that) but Roland Alice and Longseus gives you a pretty rock solid core team. Longseus even heals for you!

Arzaac
Jan 2, 2020

Getting units in general isn't that rare, but for you to get those 3 units in particular is very lucky indeed. I think I spent about 50k Crystals going for Roland only to come up empty.

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

Yeah, its just pure luck. Cloudia doesn't have any kind of scaling pity system (....yet, people have been asking for one for a while) past the spark system. That's definitely a great foundation for an account though, and honestly sometimes weirdly big luck just.... Happens. (I still have a screenshot from the DMC collab where i somehow got like all three units and an LR in one 10x and its the most luck Ive ever had in a gacha :v:)

Arzaac
Jan 2, 2020

God, I can't stop laughing at some of the names for these story characters

Zouglas sounds like someone changed a single letter in their name for their DnD character. And of course, there's Dilmordo.

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

Okay! It's collab news time, and we've got a lot, so let's just get right to it!

It's four characters- Joker, Morgana, Crow, and Violet, and we'll be able to get either Joker or Mona for free from the event (random chance, not a pickticket)- unlike some of the more recent collabs, it looks like there's no designated 'welfare' unit this time around. :eng101: There are two LRs, 'Royal' and 'Kichijoji'; details about the first will be below, with the second one coming later in the collab.

The first banner will have Joker, Mona, and the Royal LR ark, and will be available immediately once the collab starts. The second one, coming after the maintenance on 6/2, will have Crow, Violet, and the Kichijoji LR ark.

Speaking of which, here's their kits:

Joker posted:

Trait 1 - Dark damage +40%/damage cap +14000. When attacking an enemy that has the Loss debuff, damage cap +30000/if Dark attack damage is cut by enemy Dark resistance, cut the resistance -50% and deal damage.
Trait 2 - Nullify anti- type effects from enemies. When defeating an enemy, gain that enemy's types. Boost STR/DEF/INT/MND (max +24%) and damage dealt (max +24%)/cut damage taken (max -24%) based on number of types unit has.

Skill 1 - Medium-area Dark combo attack (damage cap +3000).
Skill 2 - Medium-area, medium-range Dark combo attack around the target.
Skill 3 - Wide-area, long-range Dark combo attack around the target.
Ult/Special - Attack target enemy, followed by a powerful Dark combo attack to all enemies (Finishing attack damage cap +40000)

New Skills (i.e. stuff we've never gotten before):
Treacherous Intent - Give one enemy Treacherous Intent debuff that cuts STR/DEF/INT/MND 10% (once per wave.) If enemy with this debuff enters Break, change it to Loss debuff and boost debuff's effect to -25%
Chance Encounter - Battle Start: Chance to restore unit's SCT stocks by 1.
Technical - Damage to enemies with Loss debuff +30%, damage to enemies with status ailments +30%
You're Mine - Duration of Loss debuffs given by unit +50%, Break recovery time +50% for enemies put into Break by unit
Give Up... - When physically attacking bosses, give Treacherous Intent debuff if Break gauge is at 10% or less (once per wave)
Ravage Them - When physically attacking non-boss enemies with Treacherous Intent debuff, change the debuff to a Loss debuff. Damage to enemies with Loss debuff +50%.
Heroism Up 2 - STR/DEF/HP +8%.

Other Skills of Note in Grid:
Fighting Spirit 4/Arcane Up 4/Crit Up 2/Proud Force/Blind + Curse Research/Auto Crit/Auto Haste/Special Boost/Paranoia/Pride 2/Death God/Sharp Eyes/Dark Attack Raise/Dark Mega Drive/Sword Mega Boost/Giant Killing 2/Terror Melth 3/Thaum Ring/Brute Slayer

Joker seems like he's gonna be real nuts as a Dark DPS with good Break and Illness Matters stuff in his kit, probably the better of the two potential free units even if you already have a good Dark unit, but we'll have to wait to see.

As for Morgana...

Morgana posted:

Trait 1 - Earth attack damage +30%/crit damage +50%/crit damage cap +8000, boost physical attack damage based on MND. When attacking enemies with Loss debuff, critical rate +5/damage cap +10000.
Trait 2 - HP recovery from unit's skills +100%. When Skill 2's stock is 0, use MP to use that skill. When close to death, give buff that nullifies damage taken equal to 100% of unit's max HP (once per wave).

Skill 1 - Medium-area Earth combo attack.
Skill 2 - Restore medium HP to all allies.
Skill 3 - Long-range, wide-area Earth combo attack around target (damage cap +3000).
Ult/Special - Powerful Earth combo attack to all enemies (finishing attack damage cap +40000)

New Skills (i.e. stuff we've never gotten before):
Treacherous Intent - Give one enemy Treacherous Intent debuff that cuts STR/DEF/INT/MND 10% (once per wave.) If enemy with this debuff enters Break, change it to Loss debuff and boost debuff's effect to -25%
Snap Out Of It! - When another ally unit gets a basic status ailment, chance to heal it.
Endure - When taking lethal damage, survive with 1HP until that attack ends (max once)
Wind Amp - Earth attack damage +30%, Earth damage cap +5000.
Too Late For Regrets! - When physically attacking bosses, give Treacherous Intent debuff if Break gauge is at 10% or less (once per wave).
My Turn Now! - When critically attacking non-boss enemies with Treacherous Intent debuff, change the debuff to a Loss debuff. Damage to enemies with Loss debuff +50%.
Bow Mega Boost - Bow Equipped: Physical attack damage +20%, physical attack damage cap +2000, crit rate +7%.
Esoteric Up - INT/MND/MP +5%.

Other Skills of Note in Grid:
God Heal/High Resurrection/MP Max/Arcane Up 4/Crit Up 3/Blessed Speed/Decoy/Auto Protect/Auto Crit/Goddess Kiss/Immovable Object/Earth Mega Drive/Earth Attack Raise 2 + 3/Earth Crit Raise/Thaum Ring/Magleon Shield

Morgana imo is gonna be slept on a bit since his caps arent as high as Joker's, but he's possibly gonna be a really useful healer since he does seem to have pretty good DPS even with a lower total cap raise, and he has basically most of the stuff you'd want in his kit both DPS and Healing wise, so I don't think he's gonna be a bad pickup if you get him instead of Joker!

As for the LR Ark coming with the first banner:

This Ark seems pretty great just for general QoL stuff, but it only has one collab-exclusive skill on it, 'There!'. It's a pretty good skill all things considered, but this isn't gonna be an Ark you'll be kicking yourself for missing, nothing on the level of Honey Elixir, Purple Orb, WAP, or Beast of the End at least. :v: AER's real strong, though, absolutely worth burning potions on to get if you do pull this.

A lot of the actual event stuff is standard event stuff, collab challenge missions, log-in rewards with free tickets/crystals/etc; it looks like there's going to be special Tours for the event called 'Heists', we'll see more on that when the event goes live. Same for the standard social media like/retweet promos that they usually run, and a bunch of the side events like soul dungeons, gear upgrade fields, grand ability gates, etc, will also be running alongside the collab to help you build your new units :eng101:

This collab is going to be three weeks long, and we'll learn more about Crow, Violet, and the second LR ark later on! (And I'll be sure to post it in the thread the moment we get more info :eng101:)

Mix. fucked around with this message at 04:55 on May 24, 2022

Arzaac
Jan 2, 2020

I guess I don't know how it stacks up to other steal sources, but the ark seems nice just for the passive steal chance.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!
It's an extra chance, but they don't really stack. A mob only has one item to steal, so if you had a successful attempt earlier in the fight thr ark does nothing.

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

That said, it never hurts to have overlapping chances since it does make it more likely if the first or second one fails :v: But as far as 'arks that care about steal' goes Beast Hunter will probably remain king for its Ark Skill at level 10.

avoraciopoctules
Oct 22, 2012

Uh oh. Tried rushing through some tower of trials progression in the last hour before the maintenance period, and when I booted up the game the next day it told me I had a mission in progress. When I try to resume the mission (in an event that no longer exists) the game crashes back to the phone's home page. When I try to cancel the mission, that doesn't work either. After two tries, the error message changes to say I am playing on the wrong device?? I try to boot the game up on Steam, install all the updates. Canceling my ongoing quest on that goes further.... to an endless loading screen. Should I try contacting their support?

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

Yeah, that definitely sounds like something to shoot their way, they probably have had to deal w it before and can help troubleshoot

avoraciopoctules
Oct 22, 2012

I found the contact form on their page, was taking the necessary screenshots and writing it up... but at the same time I was also trying to log back in, just in case. I tried the little button in the bottom right of title screen that opens a dropdown and tried the Clear Cache option. This meant I had to re-download game files, but I can play the game again! If anyone else runs into the same problem, looks like clearing your cache might be a key to fixing it. I saw the option listed when I skimmed through the support FAQ.

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

Ok so a few impressions now that we've had a day or so to do some testing:

-Both Morgana and Joker are pretty good so literally no matter what your ticket gave you you're gonna be in a good place, but for different reasons- people are absolutely sleeping on Morgana and while I don't think he's better than Joker I definitely think he's gonna be a good pickup since he's got a lot of DPS AND some decent healing/cleansing in his kit.

-A thing to note about Joker's second passive with the type stealing is that he gains the scaling effect no matter how he got the types, so if you have any skills/equipment that add types to the user those will cause him to automatically start with a higher effect. (Ironically, one of the skills on the FMA Ark that gave WAP is actually really good for him since it's '+10% physical damage, -10% physical damage taken, gain machine type') Also, his types gained from his steal effect carry over between waves! Nifty! :eng101:

-Both Joker and Morgana want to be DW. Do not listen to anything you hear from outside sources like the Reddit or, god save you, one of the "official" (not official) discords. (Honestly, just don't go there for advice period, those places are......... a mess. Like 'saying Joker is bad purely because he doesn't have DW innate' bad. :raise:) There's no benefit to making them SW and it'd take too much SC to even try. Thankfully, both of them aren't particularly married to any weapon types, though you'll definitely want at least one Bow for Morgana bc of the Bow Mega Boost since that raises crit rate and Morgana wants to crit as much as you can. I've heard some people are doing Sword + Axe for Joker because Axe High Boost gives a Break Damage boost (and we do have a couple good Dark Axes, like the AER from Abaddon!) and Joker has a breaker subtheme, so...

-Morgana can use his S2 with no stocks; from what I've heard (I don't have him myself) it uses like 1/3 to 1/4 of his MP per use, so it's a good thing he has Goddess Kiss in his kit! :v: It might be worth it to include the MND Up skills, but those still probably shouldn't take too much priority over stronger damage modifiers- that said, since MND impacts heal strength, if you want him as more of a support it'll be a good target in that case.

-The Persona exclusive mechanic with the Treacherous into Loss debuff seems funky and not necessarily something you should prioritize- it'll be more of a big deal against bosses specifically, but it's just not gonna come up a ton for regular content so don't worry too much about not getting a ton of use out of it :v: Maybe something in part 2 will give it more utility or give us a way to generate it more consistently? A thing to note as well is that since each collab unit separately can apply it, you'll get more use out of it just by having multiple characters, so if you luck into getting multiple units this might be able to be disregarded.

-I've heard the Persona units have a unique visual if they're the ones to get Break on a boss, but I haven't seen it myself- something to keep an eye out for?

Mix. fucked around with this message at 04:57 on May 27, 2022

Arzaac
Jan 2, 2020

Good, I'm glad to hear they're both good units! I'm kinda used to gacha games giving out useless or niche event units; it's really nice to just be given a pretty good banner unit.

Though I'm probably not actually building my Morgana yet; I'm just a poor noob and haven't even finished building out Logia, Rabbala, and Leena. :v:

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

It should be noted for you guys who are new that this is actually how Cloudia USED to do collabs sometimes- the original Mana collab, Dr. Stone rerun, DMC collab, etc gave you a ticket that got you a random unit in the gacha so you'd always have a guaranteed unit to use for the event to get the event bonus (and build them up during the event); it was really only with the FMA collab where they started giving out "free" units instead of a ticket. The Re:Zero and Slime original runs were outliers just on account of them only being one unit per banner and very small scale events in the first place. ...and the Dr. Stone original collab was the lowest point in the game's history and literally led to a lot of players quitting in protest.

Basically, originally the Dr. Stone collab was shaping up to be similar to how the Re:Zero/Slime ones did, with Senku and Kohaku being released and a known factor- so people went all out for them because they assumed it was similar to the Mana collab and that was all we were getting (and no free ticket iirc (i was taking a small break during this collab, the original one was the only collab i've ever missed), but most people didn't mind because getting a guaranteed gacha unit is REALLY scarce in gachas, not even talking about collab units!)- and then Tsukasa basically was announced and dropped with zero fanfare. With everyone having already rolled and whaled and whatnot for the existing characters. So it came across as a really huge greedy push to try and force people who'd spent their gems to pay out if they wanted him, which... well, honestly, yeah, it probably was that, at least somewhat! People were understandably very upset (for good reason) and it's part of what led to him being almost nonexistent on people's accounts after the collab ended- nobody wanted to pull for him or had the resources to do so, and at the time it seemed like he might've even been the best of the three! (Senku's strength as a support was underestimated at the time and Kohaku was really strong but burnt out really quickly). And like I said, a lot of people quit in protest to basically send a message to the devs that this was hosed up and would kill the game dead if they tried it again. (Some have returned since, but a lot never have, and it did actually hurt the reputation of Cloudia/AIDIS to the point some people STILL remember them as 'the company that hid a collab unit until right before its release'.)

The good news is that AIDIS themselves openly, publicly, and to this day repeatedly acknowledge that it was a huge gently caress-up and broke players' trust, and it's part of why we get the full scoop on what units are coming for the event before the event even comes out- we know Crow and Violet are coming, we knew shift Milim, Roy, Levi, etc. were coming before the second half, etc. They still acknowledge it if the topic ever comes up just as a way of perpetually making amends for their past actions (...I'm also pretty sure the guy who was lead producer at the time has since left/been fired, too. so uh. that also happened); even though it was a scummy thing to do ultimately it's brought more good in that it did result in the devs both being transparent about stuff going forward but also led to a lot more direct community outreach (including the community manager being allowed to actually talk to the players directly outside of livestreams- he's literally in a few fan discords and will sometimes answer questions if they don't spoil stuff (or sometimes just be like 'you guys do what you want but i'm saving my gems for something in the future :v:' to get people hyped).

...Ironically even with the Dr. Stone rerun Tsukasa was just in the general pool, so he's probably still to date the least owned collab unit in all of Cloudia :v:

Mix. fucked around with this message at 06:38 on May 27, 2022

Arzaac
Jan 2, 2020

That story's loving wild to me, because I feel like most gacha game companies just...wouldn't care. That kinda trick is like a dime a dozen in this genre, it's wild to me that a company would actually listen to their fans.

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

It's the fact that it was a collab unit that rubbed people the wrong way, since collabs tend to have everything that's coming up front on the table, or at least have some kind of clause of 'more to come later' to cover their asses/leave the possibility open. Having the next new gala character or whatever come out of nowhere is one thing, those come back pretty regularly and if you can't pull you don't have to worry about FOMO toooooo much, but who knows if a collab will ever come back? It was just a level of unabashed 'pay up or shut up' that's usually not so....explicit. :v:

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

oh also i forgot to mention but Joker's Wild trait's officially been datamined so we know the mechanical specifics of how it works, so here's a rough summary:

-His Trait 2 gives up to +24% Stats, +24% Damage, and -24% Damage received based on the number of Types found on Joker. It's 1.5% per unique Type found on him, as there's 16 Types total in the game. Note that it's unique types, so if he already has one, adding another won't work. Joker by default is a Soldier, so he'll always have at least 1.5% to all 3 effects no matter what.

-His Trait 2 counts both innate Types and added Types; Innate being Soldier, Added being ones through outside sources such as Mimicry skills, killing enemies and stealing their type, etc. However, most Quests don't have a high mixture of different types of enemies, usually around 1-3 Types on average, so you can't actually rely on the steal alone to make full use of this; There hasn't been a definitive answer on whether it's worth it to include a couple of Mimicry skills and just shuffle around which ones are equipped based on the content yet, but I know some of the theorycrafters have streamed their thoughts so I'll probably scrub it later and post their findings later. :v:

-Some people have raised the question about how Joker interacts with S!Rimuru's Charisma, which has two effects; the first one is 'If a party member is a monster unit, then that party member gets +30% to STR/DEF/INT/MND.' This doesn't proc for Joker at any point, because it says monster UNIT, not monster TYPE- the 30% only procs on explicit monster units like Gobl, Sahagin, DXR, etc. The second effect is 'If a party member is not a monster unit and has a non-Human type, then that party member gets +10% to STR/DEF/INT/MND.' Joker CAN take advantage of this, but it'd require him to obtain a non-Human type first, which is easily do-able. (Human types are Soldier, Knight, Sniper, and Sorcerer.)

Also, it turns out that the Treacherous Intent into Loss debuff is INCREDIBLY strong for bosses if you can ensure it's up before Joker breaks the boss- definitely going to reward manual play moreso than auto, but yeah, after initial testing his damage is very much on par with a lot of the recent DPS units, but probably not a must-chase if you got Morgana off the ticket and already have a good dark DPS built. More to come later :eng101:

Mix. fucked around with this message at 09:59 on May 28, 2022

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

Update: Joker's break values are dogshit lol. Like Morgana's break is like 3x his. loving incredible. Dont build him to be a break unit just go for pure damage. General rec for weapons is a non-attribute sword and a good dark weapon like venoclaw or, if you can craft it, the godforge dark element bow (which im working on as we speak)

PatentPending
Nov 27, 2007

Hmm, feeling lucky I got the Best Kitty considering I have a pretty well-built Shida.

Shame that Creature != Monster, though - I was briefly excited this could be the start of The Rimuru Meta.

Arzaac
Jan 2, 2020

Honestly after my last post about teamcomp I decided, no, I'm just gonna switch out Leena with Morgana.

It's great, he levels up and gains stats super quick right now, and getting souls for him is way easier! I imagine he's got much higher dps than Leena too.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Well I still don't know what I'm doing but I did two 10 pulls and a ticket and got both joker and Morgana so weeeeee

I've never played a persona and know basically nothing about them

PatentPending
Nov 27, 2007

Well from what I can tell it's about a cat cosplaying as zorro and/or batman, and with the help of his well-dressed companions they use the power of friendship to kill God. I assume.

Arzaac
Jan 2, 2020

Yeah no, that just about sums it up.

I promise you'll have a much better impression of Morgana if you just...don't play Persona 5. :v:

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

Mix. posted:

...Ironically even with the Dr. Stone rerun Tsukasa was just in the general pool, so he's probably still to date the least owned collab unit in all of Cloudia :v:

I actually have him from the first run, iirc his gacha had Kohaku and Senku as well and I was still chasing Kohaku as the new hotness. I've never done anything with him since the prevailing attitude for him seems to be that he sucks. Don't know if it's factual or just people still being salty about him.

As for the companies consumer friendly attitude. From what I understand it's mostly staffed with people that worked on FFBE and left when they felt the company was getting too predatory.

Vvvvv it was a little devastating when I realized early 2000 psx era was considered old school.

Macdeo Lurjtux fucked around with this message at 06:01 on May 29, 2022

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

Macdeo Lurjtux posted:

As for the companies consumer friendly attitude. From what I understand it's mostly staffed with people that worked on FFBE and left when they felt the company was getting too predatory.

iirc it was a mix of FFBE, brave frontier, and some grand summoners people, but yeah, basically that, and they've basically been saying from day one that one of their main things w/ cloudia is they want it to be fun and unique and never lose that 'classic old school JRPG' energy

also the main issue with tsukasa is he's just so goddamn slow and his hit counts are not very good; he's basically only good against bosses and there's just better dark breakers :v:

Arzaac
Jan 2, 2020

I've been failing at getting a great success on tours for like 5 days in a row.

Please, I have like a 25% chance and I've been running them nonstop, I just wanna complete branah plains

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

I'm continuing through the story, and I just hit the most amazing reveal of all.

The emporer's dead wife is named Flam

what the gently caress