Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ass-penny

who writes dates like this?

e: gently caress what a shameful snipe. I find sports distasteful, op. wrestling is no different. I watched some as a lad tho, and the unsexy undies did not keep my interest long. even tho I don't watch sports, I'm still a creepy perv, hth ks

Ass-penny fucked around with this message at 00:55 on Sep 8, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

rear end-penny posted:

who writes dates like this?

everyone from now on

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

i'd like to help everyone enjoy wrestling. here's a match where orange cassidy doesn't want to put his beer down

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uh6MzDL4MSc&t=328s

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Ass-penny

Areola Grande posted:

everyone from now on

you're only leaving off one number, and you are saving zero characters, since you still are putting an apostrophe there.

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

your friend sk posted:

i'd like to help everyone enjoy wrestling. here's a match where orange cassidy doesn't want to put his beer down

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uh6MzDL4MSc&t=328s
Hmm okay he is cute but also wearing normal clothes not underpants is this really wrestling?!

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Escape From Noise

:actually: it's called "sports entertainment".

The fact that this was used as a way a certain Stamford, Connecticut promoter to avoid oversight from sporting commissions is totally unrelated.

Escape From Noise

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

It’s like golf in that it is outside and has clubs and nice scenery, but it’s like wrestling because there are intense rivalries and big belts, and the synergy is that instead of hitting each other with chairs they use the golf clubs

Jinh posted:

I have been learning fighting games. And reading about all this wrestling stuff in the chats, I think if the wrestlers maybe threw fireballs sometimes or did a dragon punch that might be enough to get me invested

So you're talking like ECW or Frontier Martial-Arts Wrestling death matches?

baka of lathspell

Escape From Noise posted:

So you're talking like ECW or Frontier Martial-Arts Wrestling death matches?

lol is that fmw

habayusaaaaaaaa

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

baka fwocka fwame posted:

lol is that fmw

habayusaaaaaaaa

U know it (I only know the rumors)