Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Trans people are sexy as hell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
Own things

LiterallyATomato
Mar 17, 2009

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Trans people are sexy as hell

Trans people are dangerously sexy.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I want to gently caress a gun

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

LiterallyATomato posted:

I am violently angry I'm objectively less sexy than all trans people and I gotta bring them down or else my bitty dong can't work.

Asobu
Sep 16, 2007

My guitar is in my BUTT!
Soiled Meat
Get rid of tax. Rich people don’t pay ‘em anyway.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

There should be less government control over day to day lives. Although the republicans don't really practice that one anymore.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

guns don’t kill people, and i know this because i’ve personally never been killed with a gun. that’s called first hand knowledge and it’s irrefutable.

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

Hillary should be locked up! I don't agree with their reasons I just don't like her

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Armed people are free people.
(Republican opinion)

To which I say: arm minorities.
(Definitely not a Republican opinion)

The Awesomesaurus
Feb 15, 2006

I'm too cool to be extinct.

I am also a large child.

Isko
May 20, 2008
My opinion is that freeing slaves was a pretty great idea.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

rage against the machine is really cool good aggressive music about being a tough angry man who wont do what you (my mom, the government, society, the woke mob) tell me

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Working on it.

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

I think "cis", "cisgender", and it's many variants are stupid and pedantic feel-good words that I personally will refuse to use and anyone who gets upset with me about it is dying on a very small hill that I'm not interested in fighting on. Simply my personal choice.

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

Come at me scrub-lord I'm ripped!

Nelson Mandingo posted:

I think "cis", "cisgender", and it's many variants are stupid and pedantic feel-good words that I personally will refuse to use and anyone who gets upset with me about it is dying on a very small hill that I'm not interested in fighting on. Simply my personal choice.

That's fair I always felt it a little weird

My chuddy father says that lobbyists shouldn't be allowed within 500 mi of Washington DC now I don't know if that's technically a conservative opinion but I agree with him on it

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

R.L. Stine posted:

i should be able to shoot whoever i want with a Special Ops Tactical AR-15 with a .300 blackout receiver and a sick nasty MT3-9x40AOL sniper scope

"What's your most Irish Republican Army opinion?"

biznatchio
Mar 31, 2001

Buglord

SulfurMonoxideCute posted:

Armed people are free people.
(Republican opinion)

To which I say: arm minorities.
(Definitely not a Republican opinion)

^^^ Same

Also extended with:

Firearms should be "shall issue", but with mandatory safety classes, licensing, insurance, and liability.
(Definitely also not a Republican opinion unless they stop reading after the 5th word)

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

super sweet best pal posted:

"What's your most Irish Republican Army opinion?"

Blowing up the pub of a dude who wore an orange shirt one time.

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012

LiterallyATomato posted:

Shinjobi posted:

I want to gently caress a gun

going to use diesel for lubricant cause i love rolling coal!!!

Elman
Oct 26, 2009

The fact that my country is a monarchy in tyool 2023 is loving insane

A CRAB IRL
May 6, 2009

If you're looking for me, you better check under the sea

Same, I'm an ardent republican (but in the British sense of the word)

Guillotine every last one of the consanguineous dole-bludging nonces imo

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

That I can't wait until the next RNC so I get get away from my repressive evangelical family and spend a weekend snorting crystal and power gagging on huge cocks.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

I would sell out every single person I know and abandon every moral if it meant I could be cast in a Hollywood movie.

Dick Jones
Jun 20, 2002

Number 2 Guy at OCP

Thaddeus Stevens (R - PA) was a great American and our country would be much better off today if his proposals and policy goals had been enacted.

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
You can raise yourself up by your bootstraps*****

*****If you live in a country that actually allows for upward mobility.

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

There should be less government control over day to day lives. Although the republicans don't really practice that one anymore.

This and also stricter oversight on government spending (military too but that's not a Republican opinion)

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Dick Jones posted:

Thaddeus Stevens (R - PA) was a great American and our country would be much better off today if his proposals and policy goals had been enacted.

Came here to basically post this. The Radical Republicans had their heads on straight.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I think the goonfund disbursements should have regdate-based testing to prevent reddit refugees from abusing it

bus hustler
Mar 14, 2019

Ha Ha Ha... YES!
Home ownership is not quite as hard to achieve as people say & I know multiple people who have basically memed themselves out of buying - never investigating what it would actually take in our state and just repeating "I'll never have 20% down!" & other memes.

That doesn't mean it's -easy- but couples earning 170k with no kids saying they'll never own are just clowning themselves. It's also fine to choose not to own, I am only talking about people who aspire to.

ProperGanderPusher
Jan 13, 2012

A whole lot of people really are held back in their careers by being lazy or having bad attitudes. Yeah, the system definitely isn’t fair most of the time, but I literally got my last job without an interview because the last two people who held the position were unstable nutballs who refused to act like adults.

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

We demand to be taken seriously

Forcing employees to sit through low quality diversity/anti-harassment training for hours can make otherwise receptive people regard the concept as unimportant, especially when contractors are getting a five figure paycheck to tell an audience how awful they are.

Doesn’t help when HR reacts with contempt after getting complaints about making employees sit through an hour and a half of videos, then a month later making everyone watch them again & it’s the identical content slowed down to take two hours, because the HR dept didn’t read the law closely enough about how many hours were needed to check a box.

bartok
May 10, 2006

maybe sending billions to the Ukraine to keep a brutal war going on seemingly indefinitely is not a good thing

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

bartok posted:

maybe sending billions to the Ukraine to keep a brutal war going on seemingly indefinitely is not a good thing

Not attacking you, what should've happened then? Do you believe that self-defense and determination aren't worthwhile things to suffer for?

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
The Democrats are out of touch with the population and cater primarily to the interests of the elite.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
your account should be put to death OP

Internet Old One
Dec 6, 2021

Coke Adds Life

Canine Blues Arooo posted:

How do you pay for city services and infra?

IMO, guns can be pretty fun.

I happen to be ok with paying taxes on my house but we could check out taxing the poo poo out of landlords since they're a drain on the economy anyhow.

I think that most of the democrats in Washington are pieces of poo poo and I probably wouldn't be able to stomach a week of dinner table conversation with 90% of them. The only difference is that I would get up and leave midway through my wagyu beef with the Clintons. I'd throw it at DeSantis. I don't think I'd get to that point with Trump but only because my head would explode when he ordered it well done.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Nuclear secrets belong in the bathroom

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
Best orgasms ever are in airport bathroom stalls with strange men.