Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
#1 Spot Bitch
This poll is closed.
Exum My Dude 12 13.95%
Wiggins Playa 51 59.30%
Parker My Dawg 7 8.14%
I choose the field because I am bitchmade 16 18.60%
Total: 86 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
danucleus
Nov 22, 2007
hmm
Draftbus has turned into a traffic update. "we're getting closer to the bridge, which will get us closer to the Barclay center"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Rooting for trades and chaos.

Sixers offered 3 10 and 32 for the #1.

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK
My friend told me to watch this because it's going to be dumb and he says every GM in basketball is stupid as gently caress. c/d???

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Jota posted:

If you care that much about being spoiled about what a nerdy bald dude is about to read off a card maybe just don't refresh the forums every two seconds so you don't cry

Generally I'm not refreshing the forums frequently and it's not a big deal, but I just would prefer if "Bill Simmons reacts to hearing Anthony Bennett's name being called" moments were not spoiled

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

You can't stop what's coming

Parmesan Basil posted:

My friend told me to watch this because it's going to be dumb and he says every GM in basketball is stupid as gently caress. c/d???

Is your friend Bill Simmons

gingerberger
Jun 20, 2014

Gotta love my Squirtle Swag

Declan MacManus posted:

I wonder if anyone at the NBA's PR department thought "huh the phrase draft bus sounds a lot like draft bust, maybe we should call it bus to the draft or draft shuttle or something"

I'd go the other way with it and turn it into a bachelor like reality show where every week they eliminate someone who's not a bust, and the last person remaining is declared that years biggest bust.

"...This week on Drat Bust Jan Vesely and Bismack Biyombo enter the arena to see which foreign giant will escape as not The Biggest Draft Bust!

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Parmesan Basil posted:

Confirmed

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky

Parmesan Basil posted:

yes

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
who was the dude who just threw shade at marcus smart

hes cool in my book

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
Please God Bulls Trade up and Get Nik Stauskas, He is the Bulls great white hope.

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

Oh look the Holland tunnel let's never go there

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

dongsbot 9000 posted:

who was the dude who just threw shade at marcus smart

hes cool in my book

We talking about that racist Texas Tech fan?

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK

Good to know.

morestuff posted:

Is your friend Bill Simmons

Give me some credit.

gingerberger
Jun 20, 2014

Harlock posted:

Sixers offered 3 10 and 32 for the #1.

Source?

That's seems like a HUGE price to pay. Like there's a real possibility both 3 and 10 end up being better pros than 1.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Dexo posted:

Please God Bulls Trade up and Get Nik Stauskas, He is the Bulls great white Bieber fan.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

I mean only white people like Bieber so that was a kinda assumed.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I can't believe I've watched this whole stupid bus ride.

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

Honestly thanks to the bus I've seen everyone's stupid suits so I can probably skip watching the draft and follow it on twitter while I drink with friends

wtfmoses
Dec 21, 2004

Get serias
They gonna pick up drake and he's just gonna make everyone super uncomfortable as he tries to squeeze in next to the cool kids on the bus.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

‏@sam_amick
Hearing same RT @SherrodbCSN: At this point, any draft movement by the #Celtics will likely be down, not up. #CelicsTalk

Aingle zigs when people think he wants to zag

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

I hope they do this every year

pylb
Sep 22, 2010

"The superfluous, a very necessary thing"

Dexo posted:

Please God Bulls Trade up and Get Nik Stauskas, He is the Bulls great white hope.

Rumours are that they're definitely trying to move up. But it might be to grab McDermott.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
not feeling this commentary

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

Declan MacManus posted:

It's like I'm really on a bus in New York with some tall black guys

Hopefully in the back

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I don't see how anyone at NBA Films can look at this thing as anything other than a cataclysmic failure. He's asked like three twitter questions and filmed the street and ceiling more than the players. They also look like they wish he wasn't there and frankly I wish I wasn't.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

kiimo posted:

I don't see how anyone at NBA Films can look at this thing as anything other than a cataclysmic failure. He's asked like three twitter questions and filmed the street and ceiling more than the players. They also look like they wish he wasn't there and frankly I wish I wasn't.

Dude I'm seeing some pretty sweet skyscraper shots

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

meanwhile, on nbatv, they're talking about the sixers drafting wiggins at #3 and embiid at #10

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

When Embiid's name gets called, I hope he comes up out of the floor in a leg cast sitting in a wheel chair ala Vince McMahon

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

Please don't draft Doug McDermott, Charlotte.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
i feel like they should have hired someone with a bit more charisma

CVagts
Oct 19, 2009

RumbleFish posted:

Please don't draft Doug McDermott, Charlotte.

Doug McDermott going to Charlotte is one of the very few inevitabilities of this draft.

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

i'm glad they're telling me about the best place to get a cheesesteak in a city i will never go to

ChampRamp
Mar 29, 2010

:siren: SAVE_US.CHR :siren:
Two hours away!

pylb
Sep 22, 2010

"The superfluous, a very necessary thing"
Thanks, Bill the bus driver.

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

theyre nearly at the Rclays Center guys

EvanTH
Apr 24, 2004

i like to express my inner pain by being really boring on the phone
or just when i'm kickin it
that's me though
i'm kind of oddddddd
I'm so excited and literally in brooklyn but i'll be too busy watching TV to go to the draft in person

gingerberger
Jun 20, 2014

Can we post more updates about where the Bus is? Like I'd really like to see 2 updates per street and 5 per avenue it travels

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

gingerberger posted:

Can we post more updates about where the Bus is? Like I'd really like to see 2 updates per street and 5 per avenue it travels

It's sitting in front of Barclay's not moving

edit - It's on the move now

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

gingerberger posted:

Source?

That's seems like a HUGE price to pay. Like there's a real possibility both 3 and 10 end up being better pros than 1.
I saw it on CSN Philly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

i am completely immersed in darkness
as i turn my body away from the sun
oh my god do we get to see the bus elevator #nbadraftbus

• Locked thread