Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pig slut lisa

irl is good

Iggy Koopa posted:

haha i trolled you on the internet about irl trolling dobule troll craig

#justpuppetmasterthings

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious

these strings, they are taut, with puppet motions

FluffieDuckie

Iggy Koopa posted:

haha i trolled you on the internet about irl trolling dobule troll craig

Bargearse

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.
whenever anyone asks "hey bargearse, want to play Call of Duty" i'm always like "hahaha no way console pleb, I'm waiting for Star Citizen :smug:"

but get this, I'm not really an insufferable nerdlord I just act like one

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo

SIDS Vicious

:johncmginley:

Senior Management

I farted in the elevator and blamed sid and then he got a whoppin.

alnilam

friendly craig posted:

i tied up a condom and placed it just where people would see it when they looked into my room. now everyone thinkjs ive had sex...

I had sex and then got rid of the condom so my next customer would think I'd never had seex

Diqnol

When I see someone coming into a building behind me, I hold the door for them until they get close, but then I let go so they have to slightly open it anyway.

Diqnol

I wear my sports jerseys with the names on my chest because it's supposed to be a name tag...or so my friends think. I know full well how to wear a jersey.

Diqnol

I've been taking smoke breaks every hour for years, but I'm not a smoker and my boss knows it.

Dead.juice

Sexier than assless chaps
I flirted with my gay coworker. He thought I liked him.
But
I'm not gay.
I built this connection up, and then one day broke his heart into little rainbow colored pieces by saying I didn't like him like that, and told him gay people are stupid and gay.
A week later I tell him that was my identical twin, and got him again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diqnol

When I write my rent check, I make sure to withdraw enough so my account is one dollar less than the check. My landlord is so trolled shes considering making me pay by money order.

• Locked thread