Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tao of lmao

WindmillSlayer posted:

cant wait for an employment lawsuit all about forums drama

your honor as you can clearly see i gave 32 empty quotes but only received 4 in return

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluffieDuckie

i for one am glad that someone is actively recruiting for the yob, despite any risk of drama in their real lives.

wd's a real yob hero :patriot:

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

bacalou

bacalou posted:

Lemme see the draw

pogi

Hi

emmie

same

Looke

Welcome to BYOB

pogi

Same

Diqnol

Looke posted:

Welcome to BYOB

I like this goatse when I'm at work because it gives me a clear warning time to get up to the red X

City of Glompton

Looke posted:

Welcome to BYOB

I keep waiting for him to pull his butt over his body until he's inside out. where's the rest of the video?

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Siluvayne posted:

I keep waiting for him to pull his butt over his body until he's inside out. where's the rest of the video?

same

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

Siluvayne posted:

ulvir

Siluvayne posted:

Al Borland

by XyloJW

Damp Star Baby posted:

if WD's company is anything like Prestige Worldwide, consider myself hired. I'll bleed for this company

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciS914MaDl8

John C Riley so good.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

joke_explainer

I think it'll be fine. I like giffnock so far.

bacalou

I can't believe WD touted his art abilities then dropped that poo poo like a hot potato

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

bacalou posted:

I can't believe WD touted his art abilities then dropped that poo poo like a hot potato

Yeah, for real

Let's see some drawrings Giffnock

I need an av, so just draw me

• Locked thread