Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

go3 posted:

is Bob Costas around

Of course

He has his moments

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
So are we gonna get a spectacular NFL rocks on NBC opening tonight

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD

Vertical Lime posted:

Of course

He has his moments

these don't make up for infinte I'm Bob Costas And Here Is Today's Sports Related Human Interest Story

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
Ryan Fitzcatrick :3:

Sunshine Bandit
Oct 12, 2006
Dilfer just called out Steve Young and the 49ers for hiding players on IR when there was no cap (in response to deflategate/ all teams stretch the rules)

Young -"Don't go there. Don't do that"

Cut to commercial.

Oddly Ray Lewis was the calmest man on the stage...

Sunshine Bandit fucked around with this message at 19:22 on Feb 1, 2015

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
I would like to Kitten Bowl more if it weren't an empty clone of the Puppy Bowl by a soulless kitsch network

harumph

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
sitting on the field, licking my rear end

The Cleveland Browns Experience

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

go3 posted:

these don't make up for infinte I'm Bob Costas And Here Is Today's Sports Related Human Interest Story

I still think he's actually good as an interviewer or a moderator of a discussion panel or something. Like, the less he gives his own opinion on something the better he is.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Ive been to hell and it is the Kitten Bowl Shuffle

OrangeKing
Dec 5, 2002

They do play in October!

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I would like to Kitten Bowl more if it weren't an empty clone of the Puppy Bowl by a soulless kitsch network

harumph

At least it has semifinals before the final, and cats have a little more ability to bat the ball(s) around. Huge negative points for being on Hallmark though, I agree.

On the other hand, they just did a video for one of the teams called the Kitten Bowl Shuffle, so there's that.

And I just saw a promo for this summer's "Paw-Star Game." Cat baseball!

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
take a shot for every eHarmony commercial

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

that kid reminded me of troy polamalu. that's the first time i've thought about polamalu all year. he used to be everywhere. what happened to him? old?

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
I'm headed to my sister's for the game. This is my contribution:

That's not frosting, it's beer dip (got it from last year's super bowl food thread) with added green food coloring and blue chips :hawksin:

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

"multiple scientists" just to help cover Kraft's rear end. I look forward to future generations seeing that clip during some "Why we now today live under a mile thick sheet of ice" video to explain why the world went so wrong.

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
Jews fleeing the Holocaust are not in any way comparable to North Africans, who don't flee genocide but want to enjoy the social welfare systems of Northern Europe.
Mike Florio, NBC special correspondent for #deflategate.

Buddyleet
Jun 5, 2004
The Walking Man
"No Cuddle offense"!

Come on Puppy Bowl fans beat that!

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
NOM NOM NOM SUH

Why would anyone watch whatever the hell NBC is doing instead of kittens?

Bishop
Aug 15, 2000
BBC world service has some surprisingly entertaining pregame. They just have a reporter wandering around outside the tailgate and other near stadium areas and she interviews random people and the occasional HOFer that she runs into. She has to occasionally ask really basic questions for the filthy foreigners listening. Also I think I can hear her cringe when people say the word "soccer"

Shes teaching me what tailgating is right now

E: they've got a guy doing the same thing on a different side of the stadium

Bishop fucked around with this message at 19:46 on Feb 1, 2015

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
I got hit by a puck yesterday and my eye is hosed but I can't wait for the Super Bowl :)

OrangeKing
Dec 5, 2002

They do play in October!
I'm setting the Kitten Bowl II line at Hearties (-2.5)

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

shadow puppet of a posted:

"multiple scientists" just to help cover Kraft's rear end. I look forward to future generations seeing that clip during some "Why we now today live under a mile thick sheet of ice" video to explain why the world went so wrong.

Lol, like there is gonna be an icesheet that thick in the future

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
wanna be Kitten Bowl Ref

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
i want john harbaugh on NBC to turn and look straight into the camera and begin to say something about the deflated footballs before the feed cuts off mysteriously

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

Bishop posted:

BBC world service has some surprisingly entertaining pregame. They just have a reporter wandering around outside the tailgate and other near stadium areas and she interviews random people and the occasional HOFer that she runs into. She has to occasionally ask really basic questions for the filthy foreigners listening. Also I think I can hear her cringe when people say the word "soccer"

Shes teaching me what tailgating is right now

E: they've got a guy doing the same thing on a different side of the stadium

have a stream?

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Doug Flute lives

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Does anyone have a link to the Super Bowl 49 prop bet sheet that was posted..somewhere..in TFF?

e: http://fansided.com/2015/02/01/super-bowl-2015-prop-bets-play-along-home-prop-bet-pool-sheet/

I found this but it doesn't look like the same one

Grinnblade
Sep 24, 2007

old dog child posted:

Does anyone have a link to the Super Bowl 49 prop bet sheet that was posted..somewhere..in TFF?

e: http://fansided.com/2015/02/01/super-bowl-2015-prop-bets-play-along-home-prop-bet-pool-sheet/

I found this but it doesn't look like the same one

http://imgur.com/0bUSZDF ?

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Yes, that's the one. Thanks! The numbers on it look more reasonable than the one I found

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Johnny Weir and Tara Lipinski should be added to the regular NBC SNF lineup. Maybe get rid of Dungy to spare the budget. Or dont add them but still get rid of Dungy.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.
I'm engorged

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
FUCKKKKKK.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
what's everyone's drugs plans for tonight? I'm thinking a few g-bong rips and a gram of Phenibut to slow down and enjoy the atmosphere

Bishop
Aug 15, 2000

Abel Wingnut posted:

have a stream?
sorry I had on XM in my car. No idea what they're doing on there now but I'm sure googling bbc world service English edition would get you a stream

E: I think they're back on to boring important stuff now. They have like a weekend sport program that might have been dedicated to superbowl pregame

Bishop fucked around with this message at 20:50 on Feb 1, 2015

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Pron on VHS posted:

what's everyone's drugs plans for tonight? I'm thinking a few g-bong rips and a gram of Phenibut to slow down and enjoy the atmosphere

Drugs? Let me tell you about the euphoria of watching your team in the Super Bowl.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!
Advice from near Vancouver: Avoid the goddamn Olympics like the plague. They come into town, gently caress up your city, rack up absurd amounts of debt, and leave you with nothing but a lame party for rich jerkoffs none of the locals can actually enjoy.

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

holy poo poo thank god i got home in time for the kitten bowl overtime

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Chichevache posted:

If the Seahawks lose I am rebuying my old Kaepatar. The text will read "the second ring is unnecessary".

:toxx:

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

BGrifter posted:

Advice from near Vancouver: Avoid the goddamn Olympics like the plague. They come into town, gently caress up your city, rack up absurd amounts of debt, and leave you with nothing but a lame party for rich jerkoffs none of the locals can actually enjoy.

That was a nice trailer, though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

A helpful reminder from PI: The Puppy Bowl is better than the Super Bowl

(go Seahawks)

• Locked thread