Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GrrrlSweatshirt

Jett posted:

a lot of gbs people are really angry about byob for some reason

hell, im always mad and basically never not mad. if u see me around chances are im real mad about something

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GEExCEE

what are you mad about today, my friend?

Irrational Bees

by Lowtax

Ivy posted:

I see you are still rockin' the No Anime Allowed avatar that was bestowed upon you.

probably because byob acts superior lmao

I like it

drilldo squirt posted:

It's a good fit for you, friend.

Friend? :)

----------------

GEExCEE

anything really cheez you off today?

GrrrlSweatshirt

GEExCEE posted:

anything really cheez you off today?

yea hbu

----------------

Lil Cunty

which is it? Im getting conflicting reports

ty crap

ty landy

GEExCEE

im chillin

GEExCEE

WD-40 posted:

which is it? Im getting conflicting reports

is that loving times new roman

i am he

GEExCEE posted:

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

GEExCEE posted:

Grass Effect

GEExCEE posted:

:whitewater:

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

GEExCEE posted:

Wd either read byob in comic sans or just leave, forever.

----------------

Lil Cunty

f u guys im on my phone

some of us have a life that takes us out of the house occasionally

ty crap

ty landy

drilldo squirt

GEExCEE posted:

good ideas for gbs threads:

- Most "Gangster" PJs?

- Who's got the most hosed-up toilet?

- What's the biggest hole you've ever seen?
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=0&threadid=3703933&perpage=40&pagenumber=1#pti2

----------------

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

when i'm feeling saucy i change the byob font to ariel

drilldo squirt

Bo-Pepper posted:

when i'm feeling saucy i change the byob font to ariel

This is hosed up.

----------------

Spanish Manlove

HAILGAYSATAN

WD-40 posted:

f u guys im on my phone

some of us have a life that takes us out of the house occasionally

i like to post from my phone at home and post from the computer when not at home

FluffieDuckie

The Fresh Prince posted:

im fluffieduckie

See I came in here to defend you from being called Julio then I saw this and now I just don't know

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

bog pixie

hi GrrrlSweatshirt and Irrational Bees. both of you are cool

dogcrash truther

bog pixie posted:

hi GrrrlSweatshirt and Irrational Bees. both of you are cool

i would definitely like GrrrlSweatshirt to post here more often i htink she would like it

dogcrash truther
why does everyone in GBS think you have to be nice in byob? i think its some weird projection where they secretly wish people were nice to them but theyre too self-loathing to think its possible so instead they create a despised "other" (BYOB) which has all of the qualities they really desire in an internet forum

verily carefree

dogcrash truther posted:

why does everyone in GBS think you have to be nice in byob? i think its some weird projection where they secretly wish people were nice to them but theyre too self-loathing to think its possible so instead they create a despised "other" (BYOB) which has all of the qualities they really desire in an internet forum

hey just like chilleaxe with your chill axe there, broseph husband of mary the virgin mother. why not spliff on this tokeworthy nugget we call trees here in BYOB where its all about posting

FluffieDuckie

dogcrash truther posted:

It's my fault dct. I'll try to be a little less nice from now on

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

bog pixie

pogue 2: 'tude crew

dogcrash truther
GBS: "l;egends tell of a forum where eveyrone is nice to you and smokes weed and has a good time.... or is it a nightmare?"

Piso Mojado

dogcrash truther posted:

GBS: "l;egends tell of a forum where eveyrone is nice to you and smokes weed and has a good time.... or is it a nightmare?"

it's a wet nightmare

dogcrash truther

FluffieDuckie posted:

It's my fault dct. I'll try to be a little less nice from now on

its good that youre nice. all the genuinely nice people should be nice and all the genuinely mean people should be mean and all the genuinely sincere people should be sincere and the genuniely ironic people should be ironic and this is how we will all march together into a glorious future together

i am he

if people arent nice then i'll kill them

GEExCEE

byob has an excellent brand that I think we should be promoting.

dogcrash truther
Now the only way to avoid this shipwreck, and to provide for our posting, is to follow the counsel of Micah, to do justly, to love mercy, to walk humbly with our 'yob. For this end, we must be knit together, in this work, as one man. We must entertain each other in brotherly affection. We must be willing to abridge ourselves of our superfluities, for the supply of others’ necessities. We must uphold a familiar commerce together in all meekness, gentleness, patience and liberality. We must delight in each other; make others’ conditions our own; rejoice together, mourn together, labor and suffer together, always having before our eyes our commission and community in the work, as members of the same body. So shall we keep the unity of the spirit in the bond of peace. The Lord will Be Your Own BYOB, and delight to dwell among us, as His own people, and will command a blessing upon us in all our ways, so that we shall see much more of His wisdom, power, goodness and truth, than formerly we have been acquainted with. We shall find that the God of Weed rear end is among us, when ten of us shall be able to flame a thousand of our enemies; when He shall make us a praise and glory that men shall say of succeeding subforums, "may the Lord make it like that of BYOB 8.2." For we must consider that we shall be as a forum upon a hill. The eyes of all people are upon us. So that if we shall post falsely with our pals in this work we have undertaken, and so cause Him to withdraw His present help from us, we shall be made a story and a by-word through the world. We shall open the mouths of enemies to speak evil of the ways of BYOB, and all professors for BYOB's sake. We shall shame the faces of many of BYOB's worthy servants, and cause their prayers to be turned into curses upon us till we be consumed out of the good forum whither we are going.

google THIS

common BYOB myths:

1. no, we don't worship weed instead of God in BYOB. we ask weed to pray with us.

2. you don't have to be nice to people in BYOB, as long as you're funny. that's why most of us are nice.

3. BYOB isn't exclusive in the least where the gently caress did that rumor come from, one of the few creeps/rapists/animal abusers we've actually run out?

i am he

GEExCEE posted:

byob has an excellent brand that I think we should be promoting.

@byob82

GEExCEE

I believe BYOB is an exceptional forum, uniquely endowed by the creator

GEExCEE

I Believe In This Company, Damnit!

i am he

whoever has the byob82 twitter account should use it to publish byob s best posts and establish its brand on the twittersphere

dogcrash truther

i am he posted:

whoever has the byob82 twitter account should use it to publish byob s best posts and establish its brand on the twittersphere

i cant believe this is an actual thing. whoever owns this, reveal yourself

dogcrash truther
clearly someone who attends msu...

i am he

dogcrash truther posted:

clearly someone who attends msu...

also somebody who loves every famous person regardless of race, creed, or profession

dogcrash truther

i am he posted:

also somebody who loves every famous person regardless of race, creed, or profession

...or talent. BOOYAH!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am he

dogcrash truther posted:

...or talent. BOOYAH!

tweet this

• Locked thread