Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
blinking beacon nose

birthday frog comes bearing gifts and special birthday wishes
yea but

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

morning wood

what a charmer

the unabonger
slimgur

Ace of Baes

i bet this guy gets laid and has lots of sex

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

blinking beacon nose

On here, most redditors are just perverts to you. In real life, I would be that person that comes up to you unexpectedly and within minutes has you attracted to me. I believe in evolution, and the ancient impulses that govern our minds. For you, a woman, you don't necessarily just need a physically attractive guy. You are attracted, on a subconscious level, to men who demonstrate survivability. It is intelligent, humorous, witty and leaders of men and women that attract you. Someone who will dominate you and take control. I'm that guy. permalink source report block user mark unread reply full comments

pig slut lisa

irl is good

suicide bi cop posted:

i bet this guy gets laid and has lots of sex

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

this guy makes my vagina hard

i am he

nice tabs lmao

blinking beacon nose

i am he posted:

nice tabs lmao
man I wish that were mine

I'd love for a swift, handsome alpha redditor to sweep me off of my feet :(

ulvir

blinking beacon nose posted:

man I wish that were mine