Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Good job, to the Texans. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
gently caress JJ Watt now if you'll excuse me I'm going to go cheer for Riley Cooper

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

Intruder posted:

gently caress JJ Watt now if you'll excuse me I'm going to go cheer for Riley Cooper

I don't know a single Eagles fan who likes Riley Cooper.

Relax. Enjoy your win.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

zimbomonkey posted:

Notice a pattern in the people getting mad this week? That's right, they were all losers. It's almost like losing isn't a happy feeling...

I couldn't get mad at the Panthers. I can never fault Cam's beatific smile.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

JJ is gonna go out like seau sorry

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

Good job, to the Texans. :)

Thanks. Despite being very defensive about my team's first and likely only signature win of the season I am very pro Bengals (unless they face the Pats)

Go Bengals

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont

Tremendous Taste posted:

JJ is gonna go out like seau sorry

*points red rider bb gun at chest*

"aw poo poo I shot my eye out"

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I'm sorry your favorite player isn't as good as JJ

Doesn't apply to Patriots fans cause gently caress

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Only Trust Your Respirator, kupo!
Art/Quote by: Rubby
Dalton gettin red in the face over kindergarten jokes while Bigfoot Ben hucks TDs to front-flippin Antonio and fingertips Martavis.

A good weekend.

(Please beat the Pats Cincy, Pitt and Denver ain't gonna up to the task imo).

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

That front flip into the endzone was so loving cool.

AB might be my favorite player in the entire league.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Between kicking a punter in the face and flipping into the endzone the Steelers may have become... .likable?

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
JJ is a big lameo and so is Andy Dalton

One will be a Lameo from his couch in early January and the other will be a Lameo from his couch a couple weeks later

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

It'll probably come down to who is more "lol playoffs", the Bills or the Bengals

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I just want you to know that the #6 Steelers are going to beat the #1 Patriots in the playoffs by 1 point, setting up the AFC North AFCCG. I don't need to pile additional hardships onto this Deadly Premonition if it doesn't come true because other realities would already be very stanky. god bless

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Cavauro posted:

I just want you to know that the #6 Steelers are going to beat the #1 Patriots in the playoffs by 1 point, setting up the AFC North AFCCG. I don't need to pile additional hardships onto this Deadly Premonition if it doesn't come true because other realities would already be very stanky. god bless

That would require the Bengals to win their game against the Raiders in the Divisonal round and nope.

Derek Carr's Revenge

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

zimbomonkey posted:

Notice a pattern in the people getting mad this week? That's right, they were all losers. It's almost like losing isn't a happy feeling...

poo poo dude i ain't mad, the redskins broke the saints bad enough they finally canned rob ryan. and replaced him with dennis allen. holy poo poo, causing someone else's turmoil owns.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Ross Angeles posted:

That would require the Bengals to win their game against the Raiders in the Divisonal round and nope.

Derek Carr's Revenge

Mean.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Sorry

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

Intruder posted:

Between kicking a punter in the face and flipping into the endzone the Steelers may have become... .likable?

Their coach owns pretty hard too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NpzVqPvfFU

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

JJ Watt is a lame dude, but I still really like him.

He owns it, and is so good at football that he's one of the like 5 dudes who look like they should be playing in whatever league NFL players would graduate into.
Yeah it's dorky as hell when he's ragging on Charlie Whitehurst for taking selfies or talking about bb guns, but poo poo, dude users those weak rear end burns to fuel the rage he needs to be the indisputable best defensive player in football.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
jj watt is the john cena of football, minus the winning things part.

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

N: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/11/16/carson-palmer-could-be-facing-fine-for-crotch-chop-at-seattle-fans/

v: :lol:

Also, Bruce Arians is the best: Arians on Ellington TD: "A lot of people were saying, ‘Get out of bounds,’ and I'm saying, ‘Stay in bounds. Go score. poo poo.’"

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

I'm still real mad about the game but lol

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Ramadu posted:

N: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/11/16/carson-palmer-could-be-facing-fine-for-crotch-chop-at-seattle-fans/

Also, Bruce Arians is the best: Arians on Ellington TD: "A lot of people were saying, ‘Get out of bounds,’ and I'm saying, ‘Stay in bounds. Go score. poo poo.’"

this is perfection

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Hey guys, please don't be mean to Andy Dalton (because he can't handle it)

Video:
https://twitter.com/awexler/status/666484081610244096

Ninja Bob
Nov 20, 2002

Bleak Gremlin

Ramadu posted:

Arians owns, Palmer owns, all is well. Go Cards!

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs

Ramadu posted:

I can't even be mad at this :laffo:

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

TubeStank posted:

andy dalton you big nerd that was the weakest burn imaginable and you're being a doofus

I feel like JJ Watt has the same PR team as Russell Wilson except they wanted him to have a little edge for this game. They didn't get the copy written on time so some pr dude got his 8 year old to write a burn in a pinch.

curried lamb of God
Aug 31, 2001

we are all Marwinners

CaptainYesterday posted:

N: Yep, Hoyer's got a concussion.

V: :( Well, time to hire a backup for Yates.

What's Sage Rosenfels up to these days

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

TubeStank posted:

andy dalton you big nerd that was the weakest burn imaginable and you're being a doofus

Andy Dalton fuckboi status: confirmed.

ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

I don't believe in anything, I'm just here for the violence.

Kalli posted:

And all we need is the Falcons and Jaguars to win and we'll have a 3 way tie for the AFC South crown.

:getin:

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
I respect what Dalton said because it was equally as retarded as what watt said, IMHO.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

As it stands, there's a decent chance the Houston Texans are going to the playoffs and God has turned his face from the AFC South

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
Totally rooting for 2 teams with a losing record to make the suberbowl

NFCE vs ACFS superbowl would own.

CyberPingu fucked around with this message at 13:29 on Nov 17, 2015

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
N: The Lions haven't beaten Green Bay in the state of Wisconsin since 1991 two days ago.
V: lol

Also I feel like every time I hear about TJ Yates having to come in and take over a game for the Texans, they win. How wasn't he able to break through the Hoyer v. Mallet shitshow earlier this year?

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

Febreeze posted:

Non-Fraud teams
Patriots
Panthers
Cardinals
Vikings
Steelers

Fraud teams
Seahawks
Packers
Broncos
Saints
Jets
Bengals
Falcons

Okay teams
Raiders
Bills
Rams
Bears
Giants

poo poo
Everyone else

American Hero
TJ Yates

Add Lions to American Heroes for this week.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

computer parts posted:

Add Lions to American Heroes for this week.

The Chiefs making GBS threads all over Peyton's big day was amazing too. I mean he mostly poo poo on himself, but still, somebody had to catch his passes.

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.

C-Euro posted:

N: The Lions haven't beaten Green Bay in the state of Wisconsin since 1991 two days ago.
V: lol

Also I feel like every time I hear about TJ Yates having to come in and take over a game for the Texans, they win. How wasn't he able to break through the Hoyer v. Mallet shitshow earlier this year?

He wasn't on the team earlier.

Also, although it was against us, I'm glad Stafford is rid of the 0-whatever record against winning teams on the road.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

4 RING SHRIMP posted:

Hey guys, please don't be mean to Andy Dalton (because he can't handle it)

Video:
https://twitter.com/awexler/status/666484081610244096

Hahahahahahaha, the video is even better. Congrats on being even stodgier and thinner-skinned than Mike freaking Mularkey.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

I had the craziest dream last night. The Bears perfectly executed on their game plan. The defense kept Todd Gurley in check, the corners were swatting down passes, Cutler was a machine, Zach Miller was our top offensive contributor and Shea Mcclellin was effective and useful. And you were there, and you were there, and you were there!

• Locked thread