Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
sports drinks what cures hangovers
Gatorade
Powerade
Flavor-Aid
AIDS
View Results

• Locked thread
Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Chief McHeath posted:

Footballs do not have nipples.

They kind of do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hobo By Design
Mar 17, 2009

Hobo By Intent or Robo Hobo?
Ramrod XTreme
gatorage has dextrose, powerade has fructose, and they are metabolized differently. fructose must be metabolized by the liver into glycogen first whereas dextose :words:

powerade is cheaper and it's not like it matters anyway because you don't work out

Cheech Marinade
Apr 17, 2002
Powerade from Sonic is the best. It probably has twice as much sugar as the bottled kind, and I don't know if it has electrolytes either. Goes down so smooth with the crushed ice.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Brawndo's got what plants crave
https://youtu.be/Tbxq0IDqD04

Don't believe that Steven Seagal's Lightning Bolt tastes bad though, its second to Brawndo

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Pookum posted:

Powerade used to be carbonated that was the main diff between gatorade

Was this actually a thing, or am I a gullible rube?

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
i think it's sill carbonated in europe, the weirdoes.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Was this actually a thing, or am I a gullible rube?

I don't think it was, I think people are actually confusing it with All Sport, which I posted a picture of earlier.

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

dreezy posted:

i think it's sill carbonated in europe, the weirdoes.

Actually, European Powerade is made from male tears :itwaspoo:

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
powerade strawberry lemonade is #1 but gatorade orange, lemon lime, and light blue are all legit if you're actually outside getting sweaty and could use the sugar as energy.

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Gatorade mixes perfectly with Grey Goose, they even give you just enough ratio per small bottle to mix after drinking a big gulp.

treasure bear
Dec 10, 2012

i dont need any 'ade' im very poweful

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

Airborne Viking posted:

Vitamin Water. You can tell I have a refined taste in sugar water with minerals that I'll piss out in an hour anyway.

:agreed:

When I was a virgin freshman in college I would always mix my vodka with Vitamin Water, but I'd never finish all my drinks. The next morning was kind of a game of Russian Roulette where I had to guess which Vitamin Waters would help my hangover and which ones would make me retch uncontrollably.

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

Neither.

Faith For Two
Aug 27, 2015
Powerade is cheaper than Gatorade.
Powerade is better than Gatorade.

Water is the cheapest drink.
Water is the best drink.

E: spelling

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
Comedy "10-K Thirst Quencher" option.

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
http://wikibin.org/articles/list-of-gatorade-flavors.html

quote:

* ESPN the Flavor (red, discontinued)
* X-Factor Fruit Punch + Berry (red)
* X-Factor Orange + Tropical Fruit (red-orange)
* X-Factor Lemon-lime + Strawberry (yellow-green)

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
drinking a lo cal lemon/lime 32oz right now and just feeling like a million smackaroos #soberliving

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I drink my pee

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Powerade blue flavour

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.

Isaac posted:

Powerade blue flavour

the computerized Coke machine at my local firehouse subs has every flavor of powerade except blue. the gently caress.

21st Cherry boy
Jan 28, 2004
i'm a girl, fucktard
I drink Gatorade when I'm throwing up and I can keep it down even when I can't keep water down, but last time I was sick I threw up Gatorade twice and I don't know what to do anymore. That drat Vicodin was powerfully vomit-inducing.
Powerade was too sweet when I tried it but maybe it was just the particular flavor I had.

SweetMercifulCrap!
Jan 28, 2012
Lipstick Apathy

Pookum posted:

Powerade used to be carbonated that was the main diff between gatorade

you're thinking of All Sport, and it was the best out of the three.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Calvin Johnson Jr. posted:

if you're actually outside getting sweaty

actually I'm usually getting sweaty inside... your mom!!!

roflmao wooooo it's good to be back here in gibbis how y'all doin tonight

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

Gatorade if I'm at the gas station because they have it in the fountain. I can get 52 oz for $1.50 instead of spending $2 on a 32 oz bottle. Powerade everywhere else because it's way cheaper.

dreezy posted:

the computerized Coke machine at my local firehouse subs has every flavor of powerade except blue. the gently caress.

That is some bullshit.

Regrettable fucked around with this message at 11:45 on Jan 4, 2016

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRuNxHqwazs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-3qncy5Qfk

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,

it tastes like flat 7up though. then again it was the preferred drink of pro starcraft players

Gaming is the greatest
Death to AAA
Death to shovelware
Curse upon the casuals

Kitsunegari
Aug 5, 2013
Pink Gatorade and orange and red and lemon lime.

Only blue powerade.

e: the only thing worse for your teeth than Gatorade is vomit that includes Gatorade

Kitsunegari fucked around with this message at 01:57 on Jan 5, 2016

Moltke
May 13, 2009
Bring me a gatorade that is bitter instead of sour

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.

Moltke posted:

Bring me a gatorade that is bitter instead of sour

pour bitters in your gatorade. it's like 45% abv and makes anything taste gross.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
Maybe all lathered should be drinking that food replacement drink by that crazy guy who wears those jumpsuits.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I was at a marathon once (not running in it, hahaha) and they had gigantic plastic garbage cans that they were mixing up Gatorade powder and water in and they were just sticking cups (and their hands) in there to get cups of Gatorade for the runners. Between the weird plastic taste I'm sure the Gatorade had and the fact that people were sticking their hands in there, it was pretty gross.

That's my go to Gatorade story for you guys.

• Locked thread