Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Maggie smith gently caress opinion area
Id still gently caress her
Id still gently caress her but she would have to berate me to get me hard
I would still go back in time to gently caress her
I'm gay
View Results

• Locked thread
champagne posting
Apr 5, 2006

YOU ARE A BRAIN
IN A BUNKER

Downton Abbey Neutral Evil

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

buttcrackmenace
Nov 14, 2007

see its right there in the manual where it says
Grimey Drawer
watched through season 1 and thoroughly enjoyed it.

have to appreciate just how difficult it is to give distinct personalities to such a massive cast of characters

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
The chick from the early seasons, one of the daughters who dies, was in the "the fappening" celebrity leaks. Hers was the best one because she was high as gently caress and was playing around with some guys dick in bed asking to see his rear end in a top hat and then he slaps her with his cock

[edit] Jessica Brown Findlay was her name

She was pretty hot too. I'd smoke weed with her and let her observe my taint

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Zzulu posted:

The chick from the early seasons, one of the daughters who dies, was in the "the fappening" celebrity leaks. Hers was the best one because she was high as gently caress and was playing around with some guys dick in bed asking to see his rear end in a top hat and then he slaps her with his cock

im her

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
youre hot af lunchmeat larry im serious about that

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007

Zzulu posted:

Is that why they killed her off?

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

Lt. Tanaka posted:

Is that why they killed her off?

If they killed off every person who said weird poo poo during sex there'd be no one left on earth.

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

Zzulu posted:

She's hot but part of me sees her as a female Tom Hardy which is deeply confusing/gratifying

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine
i got legit mad and gave up after matthew died because gently caress it

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
The episode where Lord Grantham begins to vomit blood all over the dining table was hilarious

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

MeatwadIsGod posted:

She's hot but part of me sees her as a female Tom Hardy which is deeply confusing/gratifying

:stare: Interesting

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

(and can't post for 5 years!)

I would annihilate lady marys rear end in a top hat & poussay.

Thanks for listening.

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

I found Anna's accent really hot. And the scullery maid girl. She was hot as hell.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Ron Jeremy posted:

I found Anna's accent really hot. And the scullery maid girl. She was hot as hell.

I understand foot fetishes I guess but not fetishes for people who look like a foot

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014
British people aren't automatically all gay just because all British men like to have anal sex with each other. Try learning a little nuance, OP.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I understand foot fetishes I guess but not fetishes for people who look like a foot

she was cute :3:

Bobcats
Aug 5, 2004
Oh
Tryna holla @ lady Mary

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
I was :aaa: when I realized that Matthew Crawley was also the guy in The Guest.

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Would in a heartbeat. Haters exeunt.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

oh, uh, I concede

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

hth posted:

its how they spelled rear end play in olden times

sodomy was way different a hundred years ago

for instance they called it buggery

rear end loving technology has lept and bounded, mostly due to advances that were produced when we landed on moon

Lol, this idiot believes we landed on the moon

Yah right

supernatural blonde
Mar 15, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

The Muppets On PCP posted:

downtown julie brown was way cooler

Woah, showing your age here!

Oh poo poo so have I, damnit.

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine

Ron Jeremy posted:

Would in a heartbeat. Haters exeunt.

makeup dont hide fiveheads

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

Zzulu posted:

Dont dox me plz~

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

Boiled Water posted:

Downton Abbey Neutral Evil

More like lawful evil but yeh. Robert lawful neutral tho.

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007

angerbeet posted:

The episode where Lord Grantham begins to vomit blood all over the dining table was hilarious

It freaked me out, I jumped out of my chair and then burst out laughing at the ridiculousness of it.

Serak
Jun 18, 2000

Approaching Midnight.
I quite enjoy Netflix's The Crown, which I hear is like Downton Abby except without the wizards and dragons?

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

Lt. Tanaka posted:

It freaked me out, I jumped out of my chair and then burst out laughing at the ridiculousness of it.

Yeah it was funny and good. Not even just fake brits clucked about it either. Real ones did too. ::getin:

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Violet Selfridge has the worst American accent.

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
It's easier to just mindlessly hate tv shows on pretense than it is to come to terms with the fact that we live very limited lifespans and might not even get to experience a small fraction of the most mundane experiences that life has to offer let alone the fantastic or extraordinary

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I still haven't watched house of cards because I'd rather pretend I'm burned out on Kevin spacey rather than admit I'm mortal and will die one day

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

drowned in pussy juice posted:

I still haven't watched house of cards because I'd rather pretend I'm burned out on Kevin spacey rather than admit I'm mortal and will die one day

Its really dark. My mom loves it but I just found it depressingly realistic after awhile. Comparatively, breaking bad was melodramatic enough to cross over into being tragedy and not just depressing. It makes a big deal of when a main character crosses a moral event horizon. House of cards doesnt even notice when it happens. Just, more skulls for the skull throne I guess. :shrug:

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Nathilus posted:

Its really dark. My mom loves it but I just found it depressingly realistic after awhile. Comparatively, breaking bad was melodramatic enough to cross over into being tragedy and not just depressing. It makes a big deal of when a main character crosses a moral event horizon. House of cards doesnt even notice when it happens. Just, more skulls for the skull throne I guess. :shrug:

You should watch the original British series. There's three of them, they form a trilogy, each about four episodes long. They're actually more depressing because they have none of the flash or jazz of the Netflix version--it's a horror story, but you don't realize it until the end. They are kinda repetitive, and I think the first one is the peak, but if you think Spacey's ambitions are lofty, you really should see just what Francis Urquhart manages to accomplish in his run. The actor playing him is older than Spacey, far more sinister, and the whole production is just absolutely pitch perfect...if not deeply bleak.

The_end
May 17, 2014
Downtown Abby is for assholes one step away from bragging about how they don't own a TV.

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

drowned in pussy juice posted:

house of cards is dumb as poo poo and veep is a more realistic take on dc

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

The_end posted:

Downtown Abby is for assholes one step away from bragging about how they don't own a TV.

I DO have a tv but its only use is as my computer monitor. :smug:

butterbar
Dec 14, 2016
If I'm posting while Quick Draw McGraw is on probation report me for my permaban!

Cnut the Great posted:

British people aren't automatically all gay just because all British men like to have anal sex with each other. Try learning a little nuance, OP.

Well, technically this isn't true. British men gently caress little boys, not other men

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

butterbar posted:

Well, technically this isn't true. British men gently caress little boys, not other men

No they also gently caress other men, the little boys is just more noteworthy. Trust me ive watched downton abbey. I know wassup

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

The Muppets On PCP posted:

house of cards is dumb as poo poo and veep is a more realistic take on dc

I think you mean alpha house

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Ron Jeremy posted:

I think you mean alpha house