Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
Never liked the aesthetics of door intakes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

call to action posted:

The only reason to have opposed Bernie if you consider yourself nominally liberal or leftist is because you've got the burning racist heart of a neoconservative within you and it makes you sick to think of brown people taking advantage of his policies to make America healthier and smarter.

looooooooooooool

call to action
Jun 10, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

http://www.snopes.com/bernie-sanders-audi-8/

logikv9 posted:

looooooooooooool

Indeed.

some bust on that guy
Jan 21, 2006

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.
He's the guy that's going to win in 2020.

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

some guy on the bus posted:

He's the guy that's going to win the siege of albany in 2020.

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 200 days!
He would have won, but Her Emails killed him.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 19 days!)

But the E-males though

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer

jarofpiss posted:

bernie would have won and anyone that betrayed bernie deserves the country we're living in

:hai:

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

super sweet best pal posted:

Bernie? Oh yeah, the guy who gave all the donations to Clinton instead of a progressive 3rd party candidate.

lmao

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off
jill stein needs more crystals, baby

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN

:eyepop:

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

i don't know if it means much rudatron but i submitted a title change to remove the "kill yourself" part from your title, because that poo poo is gross

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

At this point I'm just really curious to know who the guy in D&D is who keeps buying people avatars calling out "cum guzzling faggots" for being "bigots". There seem to be quite a few of em floating around.

call to action
Jun 10, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Helsing posted:

At this point I'm just really curious to know who the guy in D&D is who keeps buying people avatars calling out "cum guzzling faggots" for being "bigots". There seem to be quite a few of em floating around.

I think it's just next level irony. I mean, who would put two huge instances of homophobia and ableism right next to calling someone a bigot?

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

call to action posted:

I think it's just next level irony. I mean, who would put two huge instances of homophobia and ableism right next to calling someone a bigot?

I don't know but if we imagine that every avatar using that pic is from the same person they must have spent over $100 on those things over the last year or two.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

ha i remember this 1

owns

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
I'm like 70% sure it's effectronica/brainiac five, but there's a couple of others floating around it could be.

Whoever it is, the guy has literally spent something on the order of ~$300 on my av. And obviously I've had to spend half that to get it back.

You know what the real joke is? I've never actually bought anyone else a custom title, because I think it's a waste of money.

logikv9 posted:

i don't know if it means much rudatron but i submitted a title change to remove the "kill yourself" part from your title, because that poo poo is gross
Can you ask lowtax something for me? I've thought about an idea for a new product: "av security". You pay a set amount. and for a set time period, no one else can change your av.

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Helsing posted:

It's Bernie Sanders, he's buying the av's with money left over from the campaign.

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

rudatron posted:

Can you ask lowtax something for me? I've thought about an idea for a new product: "av security". You pay a set amount. and for a set time period, no one else can change your av.

IDK how much of an incentive Lowtax has to do that, I feel like D&D redtext is prolly half the forums income these days

99% sure it's different people with different ideologies doing it, too

reignonyourparade
Nov 15, 2012

rudatron posted:

How about this, but also after that set time period you get an av making fun of you for buying av security like a wuss.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

excuse me for being serious for a moment but Bernie actually drives a Ford Fiesta irl (as do I!)

it's a very anti-trump car (hecho en mexico :ese: )...i should prob throw my awesome new donation sticker on it this weekend, it's time.

http://jalopnik.com/heres-how-much-more-expensive-your-car-could-get-to-bui-1791692549

Mariana Horchata has issued a correction as of 17:05 on Feb 2, 2017

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I saw someone with a "Don't blame me, I voted for Bernie" sticker last week and it warmed my cockles a little bit

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

*looks up from newspaper*

Bernie...Sanders?

*looks down and continues to read the fashion section*

No, I never heard of him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
the lion Bernard

• Locked thread