Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
https://twitter.com/RealJoshPacheco/status/909821897180774400

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Lol.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Yandat posted:

first they came for the nazis and i said nothing

nah I said "lmao, good"

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

Please do not condemn or say "gently caress you, Nazi" to the Nazis when at work. Even if they are Nazis and not just MAGA C.H.U.D.S, you will be reported to HR.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

KiteAuraan posted:

Please do not condemn or say "gently caress you, Nazi" to the Nazis when at work. Even if they are Nazis and not just MAGA C.H.U.D.S, you will be reported to HR.

A better idea is for you (or better yet your friends) anonymously call the company and express your disgust that they'd allow such hatred in the workplace.

Make HR be your fists.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

hay! gently caress nazis!

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

an actual dog posted:

hay! gently caress nazis!

Welcome to being fired, population me and a dog.

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

The saddest part of this is the person who originally spied the nazi is too much of a bourgie coward to punch the nazi him/herself and had to get the anarcho twittersphere to find somebody to actually punch the nazi instead.

Fuck Whitey
Nov 9, 2016

by SA Support Robot

Byolante posted:

The saddest part of this is the person who originally spied the nazi is too much of a bourgie coward to punch the nazi him/herself and had to get the anarcho twittersphere to find somebody to actually punch the nazi instead.

Nobody is dorced to punch Nazis, comrade. Also the guy who punched him was just a guy on the street, not part of the leftist crew trying to find him

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 19 days!)

Byolante posted:

Shut up.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Byolante posted:

we all have different vocations

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

8 For to one is given by the Spirit the word of praxis; to another the word of theory by the same Spirit;

9 To another pepper spray by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of first aid by the same Spirit;

10 To another the punching of Nazis; to another doxxing of Nazis; to another burning of limos; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues:

11 But all these worketh that one and the selfsame Spirit, dividing to every man severally as he will.

12 For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ.

StashAugustine has issued a correction as of 17:55 on Sep 21, 2017

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

I think nazis should be ashamed of themselves, tbqh

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Byolante posted:

From each according to his ability, to each according to his need

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Also gently caress off and stop finding increasingly desperate ways to carry water for nazis

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Crane Fist posted:

Also gently caress off and stop finding increasingly desperate ways to carry water for nazis

If you think some idiot needs to be murdered then at least have the courage of your convictions to actually carry out the act. Sub-contracting out a violent crime to somebody else is bourgie rent seeking bullshit, trying to feel good by dining out on the product of another's work.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Byolante posted:

If you think some idiot needs to be murdered then at least have the courage of your convictions to actually carry out the act. Sub-contracting out a violent crime to somebody else is bourgie rent seeking bullshit, trying to feel good by dining out on the product of another's work.

luv 2 misappropriate leftist terms i didnt even bother 2 look up

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

wow looks like we got a real dictatorship of the proletariat here, you roaders

Fuck Whitey
Nov 9, 2016

by SA Support Robot

Byolante posted:

So some people are unable for various reasons to do certain things, for example punching Nazis. The correct response is not to judge them but to allow them to contribute however they feel comfortable

In this way we are all part of the great struggle, and all true comrades

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

gently caress Whitey posted:

So some people are unable for various reasons to do certain things, for example punching Nazis. The correct response is not to judge them but to allow them to contribute however they feel comfortable

In this way we are all part of the great struggle, and all true comrades

The problem with the whole punch a nazi schtick is that it only holds up if you are defending your community from nazis. Doing the equivalent of a 14 year old advertising an open invite party on facebook is pretty clearly not defending your community from a nazi. Its a shame the nazi didn't press charges to be honest because this poo poo is getting out of control and its spreading. There are nazi stickers starting to appear on campus here in Australia, in the past I had only seen nazi iconography in historical FPS games and the army disposals store who had a loving collection of SS daggers in a glass case. The questionable upside is the freedom of speech provision in Australia is only implied and if nazi sticker dude gets caught hes on a one way trip to a section 18c conviction.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

nazi? not for me

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 19 days!)

Al! posted:

wow looks like we got a real dictatorship of the proletariat here, you roaders

why don't you try being nice to the nazis, you running dogs of the lumpenproletariat?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Byolante posted:

The problem with the whole punch a nazi schtick is that it only holds up if you are defending your community from nazis. Doing the equivalent of a 14 year old advertising an open invite party on facebook is pretty clearly not defending your community from a nazi. Its a shame the nazi didn't press charges to be honest because this poo poo is getting out of control and its spreading. There are nazi stickers starting to appear on campus here in Australia, in the past I had only seen nazi iconography in historical FPS games and the army disposals store who had a loving collection of SS daggers in a glass case. The questionable upside is the freedom of speech provision in Australia is only implied and if nazi sticker dude gets caught hes on a one way trip to a section 18c conviction.

maybe have one less fosters next time cuz ur str8 up incoherent m8

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

but reading ur posts in a broad australian accent does improve them a lot

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Any excuse to post this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ann0gOhrjs

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Al! posted:

maybe have one less fosters next time cuz ur str8 up incoherent m8

mayb u should have 1 more fosters then we will be understanding the same dialectic

1982 Subaru Brat
Feb 2, 2007

by Athanatos
Can somebody Voxsplain Nazis to me please, or is there perhaps a certified Verrit(R) Code that would help me to reach an informed decision on this subject? I'm just not ready to take a stance on Chancellor Hitler's policy platform until I have all the facts.

1982 Subaru Brat
Feb 2, 2007

by Athanatos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAMgT8LuZaw

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

1982 Subaru Brat posted:

Can somebody Voxsplain Nazis to me please, or is there perhaps a certified Verrit(R) Code that would help me to reach an informed decision on this subject? I'm just not ready to take a stance on Chancellor Hitler's policy platform until I have all the facts.

Nazis wanting to exterminate people with the wrong opinion or race or dna is bad

America politicians wanting to exterminate people with the wrong opinion or race or dna is good

People in black ski masks who want to exterminate people with the wrong opinion or race or dna is extremely good

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Byolante posted:

The saddest part i's you and people like you

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Byolante posted:

Nazis wanting to exterminate people with the wrong opinion or race or dna is bad

America politicians wanting to exterminate people with the wrong opinion or race or dna is good

People in black ski masks who want to exterminate people with the wrong opinion or race or dna is extremely good

:discourse:

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Byolante posted:

you forgot the expanding galactic brains

call to action
Jun 10, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN posted:

The saddest part i's you and people like you

Don't feel too bad. Just remember that at least half of America thinks like we do :)

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

it takes real courage to attack disenfranchised people

that's how true heroes are born

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

is that why you are going on tv to attack healthcare Monday?

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Darkman Fanpage posted:

im pro free speech. lets hear the nazis out.

:agreed:

i think they have some solid points, and balance is required when discussing the importance of basic human rights

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

ate poo poo on live tv posted:

is that why you are going on tv to attack healthcare Monday?

yep
:chaostrump:

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Yandat posted:

first they came for the nazis and i said nothing

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

The only difference between the run of the mill illinois nazi and the inner city poor is what drug is destroying their community and who they turned to for help. They are both shat on by the rich. The traditionalist workers party exists for a reason. But no keep on dividing a class based on racial lines like the people in power want you to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Byolante posted:

The only difference between the run of the mill illinois nazi and the inner city poor is what drug is destroying their community and who they turned to for help. They are both shat on by the rich. The traditionalist workers party exists for a reason. But no keep on dividing a class based on racial lines like the people in power want you to.

oh yeah well call me when the black panthers are showing up in suburborural communities brandishing firearms and ranting about how the whites and the christians need to be forcibly removed, you false equivocating cuck

• Locked thread