Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Pablo Gigante posted:

Me, an intellectual smoking a pipe and wearing horn-rimmed glasses: Quake. *Throngs of people cheer in the streets, confetti floating through the air*

You, drooling and barely managing to sputter the words out of your puckered mouth: Unreal. *The DPRK immediately launches ballistic missiles at the US, millions dead*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005
I like unreal tournament more than quake because I loved double jumping around like a maniac and the announcer going "holy poo poo..." Never got old. gently caress yiu

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Pablo Gigante posted:

Me, an intellectual smoking a pipe and wearing horn-rimmed glasses: Quake. *Throngs of people cheer in the streets, confetti floating through the air*

You, drooling and barely managing to sputter the words out of your puckered mouth: Unreal. *The DPRK immediately launches ballistic missiles at the US, millions dead*

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

IdealFlaws posted:

I like unreal tournament more than quake because I loved double jumping around like a maniac and the announcer going "holy poo poo..." Never got old. gently caress yiu
Sad.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Gigante posted:

lmao

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry

Pablo Gigante posted:

Bell_
Sep 3, 2006

Tiny Baltimore
A billion light years away
A goon's posting the same thing
But he's already turned to dust
And the shitpost we read
Is a billion light-years old
A ghost just like the rest of us

IdealFlaws posted:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Lmao

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

I didn't play Quake cause I read some interview where Carmack pretended to shoot Jesus and it sounded incompatible with my Christian values.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

P-Mack posted:

I didn't play Quake cause I read some interview where Carmack pretended to shoot Jesus and it sounded incompatible with my Christian values.

if this is real i must read the epic interview

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Joining a WolfET server and hearing Major Payne yell https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXDsoM2QYqQ

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I miss custom servers

Bell_
Sep 3, 2006

Tiny Baltimore
And the shitpost we read
I miss onslaught mode.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bell_ posted:

I miss onslaught mode.

Play COD:WWII

shove me like you do
Dec 9, 2007

Real Neato

Fun Shoe
I liked the mod that let you ride the redeemer missile and it played the yelling from Dr Strangelove.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bell_
Sep 3, 2006

Tiny Baltimore
And the shitpost we read

Pablo Gigante posted:

Play COD:WWII
Black Ops was the last COD I played. Not really interested in going back to that franchise. Besides, I'm sure the players would be doing whatever zombie horde mode is with the game.

• Locked thread