Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Yeah, we rent our house currently and the logistics of getting it hooked up and such were a pain, plus the kitchen is not that big.

Thankfully laundry isn't on the list since we at least have a washer/dryer in the house.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

poverty goat posted:

Everything about lawns is stupid. You're spending a bunch of time and effort growing a bunch of plants so you can mow them and throw it all away once a week. It's a waste of everything

xeriscape it, OP.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Somebody please put nanobots in clothing that allow them to fold themselves and slide into the appropriate drawer or hang themselves.

This is my absolutely most hated chore. I do laundry once or twice a week and I swear it takes me for-loving-ever to fold everything and put it away correctly.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4
i bought a freestanding ice maker kuz i hate janitoring the trays i love to have ICE

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Mein Kampf Enthusiast posted:

Yeah, we rent our house currently and the logistics of getting it hooked up and such were a pain, plus the kitchen is not that big.

Thankfully laundry isn't on the list since we at least have a washer/dryer in the house.

The standalone I had was so easy you just hooked it straight to the faucet and plugged it in, it was in wheels and easy to move

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Just stop wearing clothes

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4
i been think of buy a freestanding washing machine but then i thnk the time to amortize it would be my whole life vs just using the coin op like the Filthy Peasant i am

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
i would say dishes if there is no dish washer, because that just loving sucks

mowing the lawn was always pretty tedious, because i'm reminded that we still have lawns in the year 2018. then you have to weed whack, and edge the sidewalk, or else your lawn isn't proper.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

I've lived in many impoverished apartments and they've all had dishwashers maybe it is a california thing to not have them seeing as there is no water

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
in the old rear end houses in ferndale, there are no drat dishwashers, privacy, and i can literally open the window and touch my neighbors house

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Peace de Bundy posted:

in the old rear end houses in ferndale, there are no drat dishwashers, privacy, and i can literally open the window and touch my neighbors house

:owned:

feller
Jul 5, 2006

Folding and ironing clothes by far. I bought a new dryer and it sucks complete rear end at keeping clothes unwrinkled. I should have just bought some drying racks

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
at my last place I bought a little countertop dishwasher from a resale place for cheap and fixed it (read: cleaned the thing out so the pump could actually circulate water and spin the washer arm- I think there was like an entire fish in there somehow WTF)

Tried washing dishes in the sink for like a couple of months and it made me just sacrifice the already lacking countertop space to the dishwasher because it made me want to die to wash all my poo poo in there

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Not a single fucking olive in sight
Probably cleaning the bathroom followed by dishes, those are the two chores I extricated myself from. Actually probably yard work and vacuuming but oddly my partner finds doing both of those therapeutic for some reason so I just don't get involved.

I pretty much do everything in the house, I make the bed, take care of the animals, all the organizing, most of the cooking, I put away all of the dishes, fold and put away the laundry, if he wasn't picky about his laundry I would do his too, when my partner comes home there is not so much as a coaster out of place but there is a sink full of dishes.

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
getting her off

wish i could just pound pound pound pound SPLAT

macdonal hamborkles
Mar 29, 2010

Twerk it good!
*hunched over, hands on knees, gasping for breath*

Has anyone said 'Your Posting' yet?

OWLS!
Sep 17, 2009

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
posting

Montague Tigg
Mar 23, 2008

Previously, on "Ronnie Likes Data":
reading threads that appear interesting at first glance but are already at hundreds of pages

GoodyTwoShoes
Oct 26, 2013
Cleaning the bathroom, especially trying to get it actually clean behind the toilet. (I have declared that space my official Dustbunny Breeding Facility. I'm breeding for size, and may try for new colors next year.)

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Hanging the laundry. It's only like 15 minutes each week but holy god drat poo poo do I hate every second of it.

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi
selling laboring time for money, definitely.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
cleaning the apartment

Fredrik1
Jan 22, 2005

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Fallen Rib
Eating

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Cleaning bathrooms. So many surfaces that get gross fast if neglected.

givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

One finds that this is the best of all possible worlds.
Whipping my slaves before they can rise up and overthrow me.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

butter churning

my forearms are jacked tho :madmax:

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Masturbating that retard in the mirror.
He's never satisfied!

Vaginal Vagrant
Jan 12, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Why don't you train your dog op?

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Big Beef City posted:

Masturbating that retard in the mirror.
He's never satisfied!
have u tried stimulating the prostate?

Rabbit Hill
Mar 11, 2009

God knows what lives in me in place of me.
Grimey Drawer

A Fancy Hat posted:

Somebody please put nanobots in clothing that allow them to fold themselves and slide into the appropriate drawer or hang themselves.

This is my absolutely most hated chore. I do laundry once or twice a week and I swear it takes me for-loving-ever to fold everything and put it away correctly.

I hate putting anything away -- clean laundry, clean dishes, groceries, mail I need to keep, etc. I gladly do the dishes twice a day, vacuum and dust twice a week, clean my kitchen and bathroom top to bottom once a week, but I have a pile of three weeks of clean laundry sitting on my bedroom chair because putting away laundry is so tedious.

The worst chore, though, is cleaning out the litter box. I live in an apartment with no balcony or yard, so I have to dump the old litter into a trashbag in my living room and then use my bathtub to scrub out the box, then vacuum the living room rug, then wash out the vacuum dust canisters so they're not full of gross cat litter dust, then disinfect my bathtub.

GORILLA BASTARD
Jun 20, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Cat shitbox
Snow shoveling

So looking forward to retirement to Fl.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
my gf does dishes (i cook) so im gonna say refilling the brita pitcher

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
I could do without having to keep up with the litterbox when I have two cats in a fairly small apartment. Its a constant battle against cat turd smell

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
I will shovel cat poo poo, sweep, mop, and do laundry and fold clothes all day, but I hate doing dishes. I've decided against making certain dishes before because I thought 'Ehhh, I don't wanna deal with all those dirty pans'.

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer
Handjobs

so tedious

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4
i fukken love doing dishes, & cleaning the kitchen.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
having to jack off the house penis

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Smythe posted:

i fukken love doing dishes, & cleaning the kitchen.

i love to cook and do it well. ru girl? marry pls.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

The Walrus posted:

i love to cook and do it well. ru girl? marry pls.

i can be whatever u want, in the CyberSphere

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Smythe posted:

i can be whatever u want, in the CyberSphere

This is very deep and profound.
Based on the fact that I just heard from a poster above you there's a 'house penis' position I have a new career goal and your words of encouragement are really helping here. Thank you.

• Locked thread