Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
alnilam

TVsVeryOwn posted:

I bought a book of Kant Openers to try pick up philosophy majors.

Hume ust be kidding me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

need a can opener to trade for a bucket to trade someone else for a chair to trade someone else for some magic beans (I'll share one of the beans)

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
Hey, I don't actually need to open any cans, I just want to flip them around like nunchucks while contemplating their potential killing power.

ThatBasqueGuy

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

I broke my last pair by using them upside down, but I swear I've learned my lesson!

Manifisto

someone I know is desperately in need of some whoop rear end, however my primary whoop rear end reserves are depleted. I would dearly love to dip into my auxiliary supply but I am having problems accessing it and could really use your assistance

ty nesamdoom!

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:

Manifisto posted:

someone I know is desperately in need of some whoop rear end, however my primary whoop rear end reserves are depleted. I would dearly love to dip into my auxiliary supply but I am having problems accessing it and could really use your assistance

lol

joke_explainer

TVsVeryOwn posted:

Circumcision

You're going to make Shaq throw out all of his can openers.

LawfulWaffle

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.
I'm a bit of a Can't Opener right now and was wondering if you could help fix that.

Twenty Four

LawfulWaffle posted:

I'm a bit of a Can't Opener right now and was wondering if you could help fix that.

Coolguye

Required by his programming!
"this is a computer simulation set up by a psychotic supercomputer, i haven't eaten in literal years and he gave me this can with no can opener to taunt me please please please he--" *turns into a formless yellow slug with blind pools for eyes*

Manifisto

Coolguye posted:

"this is a computer simulation set up by a psychotic supercomputer, i haven't eaten in literal years and he gave me this can with no can opener to taunt me please please please he--" *turns into a formless yellow slug with blind pools for eyes*

I have no can opener, and I must open a can

cda

by Hand Knit
Please don't give me a can opener. You have no idea what might happen if you do. Better to continue with your boring, predictable life than take the risk of giving me a can opener.

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
Oh my god guys i tried to open a can of beans yesterday by stabbing it repeatedly

Papa Was A Video Toaster

I'm hosting a Murder Island and I need lame weapons to give to people who will get murdered first.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robot Made of Meat

TVsVeryOwn posted:

I'm hosting a Murder Island and I need lame weapons to give to people who will get murdered first.

Dildo.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

• Locked thread