Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
feller
Jul 5, 2006

Im Ready for DEATH posted:

For liberals, it matters HOW people die.

For example, I'm going to kill a bunch of gay people in toronto. but not with a gun, though, so that gives me the high ground.

you're right, i say we outlaw bombs and rockets and other ways to kill a lot of people quickl.. oh what's that you say?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dog Jones
Nov 4, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Germany started one of the greatest mass shootings of all time.... you know what Im tlaking about baby. WORLD WAR TWO !!! Literally 100s of millions dead

Molothecat
Jul 25, 2007

Wrath, hate, pain, and death!

why does Germany love murder so much?

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay dog house
imagining ww2 but if they weren't allowed guns lol, like a tank with a big sword swinging around hahahah instead of the big gun

Dog Jones
Nov 4, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

R.L. Stine posted:

imagining ww2 but if they weren't allowed guns lol, like a tank with a big sword swinging around hahahah instead of the big gun

lmfao

A_Bug_That_Thinks
Mar 16, 2011

ASK ME ABOUT HOW MUCH I LOVE BIG SAGGY POKEMON TITS
I'm with you moridin. The european, especially the german, are quite blood thirsty. And when they need to kill, they often turn to vehicles for effective slaughter

Neutrino
Mar 8, 2006

Fallen Rib

RabbitWizard posted:

I'm not really reading the news, but as far as I know there have been 0 anything-shootings in Germany this year so far. (Feel free to correct me.)

Can somebody calculate how many school shootings need to happen in a year to equal the number of shootings that happened in Germany that one time?

null
Feb 19, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
*shoots an ak into the air*
*bullets fall killing random passerby*

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
most people don't know that canadians pioneered the incel massacre

quote:

The École Polytechnique massacre, also known as the Montreal massacre, was a mass shooting at the École Polytechnique in Montreal, Quebec, Canada that occurred on December 6, 1989. Twenty-five-year-old Marc Lépine, armed with a rifle and a hunting knife, shot 28 people, killing 14 women, before committing suicide. He began his attack by entering a classroom at the university, where he separated the male and female students. After claiming that he was "fighting feminism" and calling the women "a bunch of feminists," he shot all nine women in the room, killing six.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

itt we bring up relatively isolated incidents in other countries to normalize our gun holocaust

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

you know the solution right? It's time to mass shoot in other countries to even the score. foreign goons, please to do the needful.

drjuggalo
Jul 26, 2014
yeah but the canadian shooting led directly to gun laws and in 2006 some guy tried shooting up a campus and people freaked out that a guy was even pulling out guns in a public space and he only killed one person

but canadians also feel sad at death and dont double down on retarded thinking unless its about the natives

Sedisp
Jun 20, 2012

All I see is a bunch of Europeans mad that America is first at something.

:smuggo:

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

Cute, adorable, and creepy at the same time!

There were probably a few in my country, but that's just drug cartels being drug cartels. School shootings this year? none so far (we had like one last year that was like huge news thing because it had been like a decade since the last one and there was also this kid that shot a friend on the leg).

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

pity reply

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Handle with Caution
Nap Ghost

0 school shootings in the last 100 years

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

Cute, adorable, and creepy at the same time!

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

0 school shootings in the last 100 years

We had just 1.
Last year. And the only dead one was the shooter. the school teacher died like 2 months later of pneumonia while recovering from a motherfucking head shot so she doesn't count.

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:

maskenfreiheit posted:

most people don't know that canadians pioneered the incel massacre

If you have control of the situation enough to get people to separate by gender how do you not have enough control to actually fatally wound the people you shoot what a joke

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.

SeXReX posted:

If you have control of the situation enough to get people to separate by gender how do you not have enough control to actually fatally wound the people you shoot what a joke

Apologizing as he shot them took a toll on his aim.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Handle with Caution
Nap Ghost

Desperado Bones posted:

We had just 1.
Last year. And the only dead one was the shooter. the school teacher died like 2 months later of pneumonia while recovering from a motherfucking head shot so she doesn't count.

welcome to the club mexico

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Phone posting, but there was just a mass shooting that took out a few hundred Russians. It happened in Syria, and was technically a mass shooting/bombing/artillery barrage.

curlys gold
Jan 17, 2018

Fame Douglas posted:

Shut up, Moridin.

curlys gold
Jan 17, 2018

Dog Jones posted:

Germany started one of the greatest mass shootings of all time.... you know what Im tlaking about baby. WORLD WAR TWO !!! Literally 100s of millions dead

im starting to warm up to you

OWLS!
Sep 17, 2009

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
This happens 6000 times a year on average in Russia, so something just happened within the past hour or so.

Lugnut Seatcushion
May 4, 2013
Lipstick Apathy

Lol imagine 340 people just turning up dead here

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Durango_massacres

RobotDogPolice
Dec 1, 2016
Lol, I like how this thread immediately turned into deflecting.

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

based on the amount of shootings in the US per week and the number of other countries in the world with internet access, this thread is pretty drat pathetic

curlys gold
Jan 17, 2018

uh theres like darfur and poo poo

remember kids at least your schools arent darfur

Caufman
May 7, 2007
A couple other names on the leaderboards of places where mass murderers use guns: Afghanistan. Myanmar.

Of course, America is a league of her own, the premier league. If you can mass murder there, you can mass murder anywhere.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Caufman posted:

Of course, America is a league of her own, the premier league. If you can mass murder there, you can mass murder anywhere.

Just not with guns

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I was going to start a gimmick of pointing out the latest current comparable mass shootings. Ones which happen in real or defacto war zones. But it's just too depressing.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Zelder posted:

He posted 6 stabbing articles that cumulatively had less dead bodies than the single incident in Florida

I'm not really sure if that's a slam dunk

It's a compelling argument for German gun laws imo

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I just jerked off for the first time in a week, I think that qualifies

Dravs
Mar 8, 2011

You've done well, kiddo.
Hey op, pretty sure places like Sudan and Yemen are more violent than the US!

Syria's also pretty bad at the moment as well, so like, that's 3 places with more senseless violence than the US, I'm sure there are a couple of others as well!

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy
Really all you have to worry about is if anyone who goes to a saudi funded mosque is wearing baggy clothing.

yogizh
Oct 12, 2015
Dumb Helicopter Joke Enthusiast
Only person who shot more than one other person was a former cop with an AK- obtained during his carreer. He sucks cocks in hell now.

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

My country had 0 school shootings ever :smuggo:

Although we had that 1 guy last year who tried a murder spree with a chainsaw at a mall but I think he only managed to kill 1.

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
Sorry Eurofailures, maybe when your countries grow up you'll finally be responsible enough to enjoy the privilege of gun ownership. In the meantime, all these beautiful, sexy, ridiculously fun guns are ours, and we can shoot bears and robbers any time we want.

Maybe you'll understand what "acceptable losses" are some day :)

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Egbert Souse posted:

itt we bring up relatively isolated incidents in other countries to normalize our gun holocaust

Actually shooting deaths are down and have been dropping for years

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Moridin920 posted:

Didn't you just have a truck driver kill a bunch of people and then before that a mass shooting at a McDonald's in Munich?

Hm

Anyway

http://www.euronews.com/2018/01/22/german-nurse-is-charged-with-97-new-murders

Why are you bringing up serial killers, this is about mass shootings

• Locked thread