Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Literally A Person posted:

Is this that Reaganomics I've heard so much about?

Almost. In Reaganomics only the same five people ever win and one hundred people die per drawing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Blue Train posted:

Unintentional powerful argument for exploitation

Who What Now posted:

Almost. In Reaganomics only the same five people ever win and one hundred people die per drawing.

These are magic posts.

Good show, :lol:

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Who What Now posted:

Oh this reminds me, the answers is your employees

quote:

United Airlines employees were told on Friday that each quarter, one of them would receive a $100,000 prize—and the news reportedly landed with a thud. That's because, as the Chicago Business Journal reports, the announcement came in a memo that also informed employees that quarterly performance bonuses were being done away with. Bloomberg reports that employees used to be eligible for a quarterly bonus of up to $300, meaning up to $1,200 a year. Now, in the quarters that the airline reaches its performance goals, employees who have perfect attendance that quarter will be entered into the lottery. 

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦

Blue Train posted:

Unintentional powerful argument for exploitation

I was aware of this bitter irony when making the post, yes.

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
The U.S. just ask Russia.

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*
dudes who get mad when they've been 'trapped', but are also weaker than their date so they're over-powered and forced to play doki doki literature club

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

unpleasantly turgid posted:

dudes who get mad when they've been 'trapped', but are also weaker than their date so they're over-powered and forced to play doki doki literature club

I have no idea what the words in this post mean.

But :yeah:

• Locked thread