Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gregslo
Dec 9, 2005

Is that you John Wayne? Is this me?
I puked out of an airplane in flight once. It was fuckin rad!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Gregslo posted:

I puked inside of an airplane from the outside once and I’ve never been more of a satanic bat creature!

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Gregslo posted:

I would imagine anyone going skydiving would try to get out a puke pee and poo poo up there while drifting around

Gregslo
Dec 9, 2005

Is that you John Wayne? Is this me?

raton posted:

I would imagine anyone going skydiving would try to get out a puke pee and poo poo up there while drifting around

It's typically a puke, jizz, poo poo situation. All skydivers have boners, even women.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

i beijing as a teenager i puked off of the 40ish story unfinished office building construction site, i was pretty legit of a puke

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
A good height is one where afterwards you have enough time to shout out a warning, the people below have enough time to look up, but not enough to dodge.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I'M THE DEVIL, AND I WILL WASH OVER THE EARTH AND THE SEAS WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF ALL THE SINNERS

I AM REBORN
My mom puked out of the bigass triple-ferris-wheel they used to have at Six Flags Great America. It took a while for her to finish, so it was probably around 100' at one point.

• Locked thread