Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
"To be, orb not to be"

-William Schwarzenegger

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

GET TO THE CHORBER!!

Stoner Sloth

ADRI-ORB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- Orbvester Obrlone' 1989.126

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Manifisto

realtalk orbitz (the beverage, not the travel site) was . . . well interesting but not successful. for those not familiar it had colored orbs floating in a clear liquid, like so:

they looked beautiful, but for me the sensation of drinking something with soft chunks suspended in it was kinda offputting

I like bubble tea just fine though, go figure (there's your "positive orb," tapioca pearls)

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Reading the local newspapers to peruse the orbituaries so I can know who the negative orbs are killing these days

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

i gargled orbs yesterday; it was a positive experience

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
Norb!

xcheopis

Borb. Like 'birb', but quite round.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Georbge Harrison was in the Beatles.

Manifisto

hamjobs posted:

Georbge Harrison was in the Beatles.

always knew there was something shady about that dude. him and roy orbison

Goons Are Gifts

Brorb yorb orb byorb

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
*an ominous black orb materializes in my house during a thunderstorm and begins slowly sucking objects towards it while emitting a terrifying screeching wail. me screaming to be heard due to the horrific noise* "now honey let's not be too judgemental just yet! orbs have been getting a tough break in the media lately!"

Goons Are Gifts

Luvcow posted:

*an ominous black orb materializes in my house during a thunderstorm and begins slowly sucking objects towards it while emitting a terrifying screeching wail. me screaming to be heard due to the horrific noise* "now honey let's not be too judgemental just yet! orbs have been getting a tough break in the media lately!"

poverty goat

The weed orb

Goons Are Gifts

Worb

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Mikhail Gorbachev

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

google THIS

Cubes get a pretty bad break too. The Tesseract, the Borg. Oh, and what do you get when you take the G out of Borg and put the first letter at the end? Coincidence? Hardly.

google THIS

(An orb sucks a person in, the victim screaming in ultimate agony as first their body and then their very soul is devoured. The wail dies out slowly, becoming not so much quieter as more distant. Finally the room falls into ominous silence.)

Orb Group Therapy Leader: ...Ok everyone, now let's think of a different way Charlene could have handled that encounter.

Goons Are Gifts

google THIS posted:

(An orb sucks a person in, the victim screaming in ultimate agony as first their body and then their very soul is devoured. The wail dies out slowly, becoming not so much quieter as more distant. Finally the room falls into ominous silence.)

Orb Group Therapy Leader: ...Ok everyone, now let's think of a different way Charlene could have handled that encounter.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

google THIS posted:

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

google THIS posted:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
sherlock holmes: "and one of you here tonight.... is the killer..."

*camera pans around the victorian era dining room showing the wealthy widow, the young doctor, the big game hunter just back from a safari, the renowned businessman and his wife, and finally it settles on the pulsating ominous orb*

Manifisto

Luvcow posted:

sherlock holmes: "and one of you here tonight.... is the killer..."

*camera pans around the victorian era dining room showing the wealthy widow, the young doctor, the big game hunter just back from a safari, the renowned businessman and his wife, and finally it settles on the pulsating ominous orb*

ty nesamdoom!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Frank Horbert's Dune

Manifisto

hamjobs posted:

Frank Horbert's Dune

paul atriedes had almost crested the the sand dune when suddenly he froze. his ears had picked up a sound, faint, but quickly growing louder, and closer. the sound of an unimaginably vast, ravenous orb rolling across the desert, directly towards him. "orbsign," he muttered.

ty nesamdoom!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Walk without rhythm and you'll still attract the orb; the orb is eternal and all knowing.

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
a black orb hovers silently into a bar

bartender: why the no face?

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Jedrick posted:

a black orb hovers silently into a bar

bartender: why the no face?

Wow don't lump my people in with orbs

FutonForensic

hamjobs posted:

Walk without rhythm and you'll still attract the orb; the orb is eternal and all knowing.

FreshCutFries

Luvcow posted:

google THIS posted:

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
From pumpernickel to white bread... because of an orb

I Was The Fury

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

Good ORBs (in my admittedly disagreeable opinion):

Old Roy Balthazar (An old guy named Roy Balthazar at my first job. He always paid in exact change for the food he ordered(6-inch Veggie Delight and a water cup, 4 times a day), pretty stand-up reliable guy if you ask me.)
Originally Red Blues (shades of the color blue that started out as red [purple, dark purple, light purple, blue])
Oscillating Ring Blades (Okay these can be very frightening but they are an excellent trivia night partner. 4th place at Santiago's B&G 2 weeks running!)
Ominous Round Being (this one is a prick and is only on this list because it told me it would consume my eternal soul if I didn't include it. Look at it over there, just... pulsating. Rude)
Oh! Realistic Bits! (The name of my up and coming Real Doll review magazine)

poverty goat

The sun is an orb and it's really good imo

google THIS

poverty goat posted:

The sun is an orb and it's really good imo

It causes cancer, imo it's amazing the EPA hasn't banned it yet but you can thank the Big Sun lobbyists for that

poverty goat

What about the moon

google THIS

Causes werewolves and werecaucasians, drowns people, and reflects a pale mockery of the sun's light as a reminder that night is but a brief respite from the carcinogenic horrors of the sun's rays, yeah the moon is bad news.

Manifisto

google THIS posted:

It causes cancer, imo it's amazing the EPA hasn't banned it yet but you can thank the Big Sun lobbyists for that

in fact, all cancer is caused by orbs

they should rename it cancorb

ty nesamdoom!

Stoner Sloth

What if, we're all like MADE of orbs man?

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Jedrick

Smoke weed every day.
corn on the orb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

Jedrick posted:

corn on the orb

No matter how much you bite you never reach the end of the row, but you can also sense a terrible price being extracted in exchange for such bounty.