Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Schenck v. U.S.
Sep 8, 2010
lol all he did was pull mount until Anders beat him unconscious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
oh boy that stop was late

Wise Learned Man
Apr 22, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
I think that could have been stopped earlier.

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

He dead

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

A good lad who likes his Anna's.
imagine having a crisscrossing black belt musket tattoo and pulling loving mount

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
3 shots that really didn't need to land, ffs

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
Happy for My Boy Eryk Anders but geez did that man get killed

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

lmao

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

Dr. Abysmal posted:

Happy for My Boy Eryk Anders but geez did that man get killed

hey, he's all of our bois

ccubed
Jul 14, 2016

How's it hanging, brah?
I think the guy Ya Boi murdered has an outline tat of Vegeta.

Edit: and here's video proof (also proof the ref wanted Moreira to die in the ring): https://streamable.com/ejhey

edit2: Gordan is going to have a talk with him later about that monkey he's got on his back.

ccubed fucked around with this message at 01:37 on Jun 30, 2019

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 20 hours!

lmao he almost kicked him in the nuts

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

can't believe he didn't get that guillotine

Brown Paper Bag
Nov 3, 2012

That double elbow from Ramos :stare:

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
that's some chin to take those elbows and not be lights out

Wise Learned Man
Apr 22, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
I was actually impressed with Newson, even in a loss. Obviously he had trouble with Ramos' reach and size, but it was a pretty calm, methodical performance for a short-notice debut. I liked that he kept coming forward and trying to win instead of just hanging back and losing a tepid kickboxing decision like so many guys do once they're behind on the scoredcards versus a longer opponent they can't get inside on.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
genuinely thought bearjew had been cut

handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroach went out of the room in anger. And roach's go to empty room...

Cockroache's Anarchist

pur-pul rain

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

thoroughly enjoyed two solid minutes of menifield's corner begging him to pull away to no response

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
Goodnight Bearjew

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

lol

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

lol

Grem
Mar 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 21 days!
Spinny poo poo lol

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
Holy poo poo RIP

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
rip bearjew

Wise Learned Man
Apr 22, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
"Double-Eleven Twenty-Two Laser" was a QB sneak for my high school football team. In MMA it means "kill that guy"

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Soothing Vapors posted:

genuinely thought bearjew had been cut

give it until monday

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

guys dying after spinny poo poo is the best part of this sport

Memento posted:

give it until monday

lol

Grem
Mar 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 21 days!
Bearjew is 100% the kind of guy that's going to go into his gym the next day and say "Ok I need to get better at that spinning back kick."

Wise Learned Man
Apr 22, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
worst spinning poo poo since weidman/rockhold

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 20 hours!
hhahaha how did he dodge Herb Dean with that last punch

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Brut posted:

hhahaha how did he dodge Herb Dean with that last punch

hahahaha just saw that on the replay, that's almost impressive how he got that one around Herb

Stealth Tiger
Nov 14, 2009

I mean, I knew Craig was bad, but I feel like that is the worst I've seen him look. Slow on the feet, couldn't finish a takedown, trying to pull guard.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Stealth Tiger posted:

I mean, I knew Craig was bad, but I feel like that is the worst I've seen him look. Slow on the feet, couldn't finish a takedown, trying to pull guard.

Didn't he win his last fight by pulling guard 1000 times until he finally got a triangle?

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

yeah it was a bad idea for him to throw fancy strikes when he's only won by guys getting tired and falling into submissions

Stealth Tiger
Nov 14, 2009

LobsterMobster posted:

Didn't he win his last fight by pulling guard 1000 times until he finally got a triangle?

Yeah, I think that was the one. It was lame.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

I think I've seen every Drew Dober fight and I don't remember any of them

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
Jesus that was dominant

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

cool

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

yeeeeaaah booooooooy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

well poo poo I'll remember that one