Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dick Jones
Jun 20, 2002

Number 2 Guy at OCP

Gnome de plume posted:

So any different people were involved with stealing the original Death Star plans, yet we know gently caress all about the Bothans who gave their lives finding out about the second Death Star

Well their story isn't as heroic. Ultimately they died in droves so that Palpatine's bogus "not yet operational" intel would be that much more convincing to the Rebels.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008

Mooey Cow posted:

That's Dengar, he nursed Boba Fett back to health after he crawled out of the Sarlacc and then Boba Fett was Dengar's best man at his wedding and everyone clapped.

Didn't that book have tons of flashbacks or boba fett hallucinating as the sarlacc slowly digested him. I barely remember it but it messed with my brain at the time it was too hard to figure out what was going on. also 60 year old boba fett grumbling about how he still has to chase down people for a living and he's too old for this poo poo?

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

Gnome de plume posted:

So any different people were involved with stealing the original Death Star plans, yet we know gently caress all about the Bothans who gave their lives finding out about the second Death Star
That's because Inferno Squad stole them back.