Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

As a sentient hitachi wand, let me just say <bzzzzzzzzzzzz>

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

SnowblindFatal posted:

Please no trolling let's keep it civil. How do you think babies are made?

Only God can create life.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

Post the source, op

tokomon
Aug 23, 2007

:3: SCALE ITCH :3:

Dude I used to be with was always real butt hurt that I didn't scream and thrash around like a mortally wounded animal during sex or when I was having an orgasm.
He started cruising the internet for fun tips and tricks to try and illicit the desired response.
It didn't go well.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Women cum blood, this is science.

That's why periods are so miserable, the woman can't stop cumming.

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

Do you have this guy's number? Might as well try...,,,

Actually never mind......

Olympic Mathlete posted:

Post the source, op
????

Mega64 posted:

Women cum blood, this is science.

That's why periods are so miserable, the woman can't stop cumming.

Could you send me some PMs about your experiences? I think we're on the verge of a breakthrough here.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

All forms of pleasure and happiness are a myth.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

tokomon posted:

Dude I used to be with was always real butt hurt that I didn't scream and thrash around like a mortally wounded animal during sex or when I was having an orgasm.
He started cruising the internet for fun tips and tricks to try and illicit the desired response.
It didn't go well.

What I do is I take the initiative in shrieking like a wild beast, hoping that she'll feel inspired to join in. It doesn't always work, but I consider the amount of noise important so I stick to my strategy.

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

Grevling posted:

What I do is I take the initiative in shrieking like a wild beast, hoping that she'll feel inspired to join in. It doesn't always work, but I consider the amount of noise important so I stick to my strategy.

My husband is always dead silent when we have sex. I feel it is more pure this way.

search engine
Jun 16, 2020

This guy looks a little bit like a young/insane John Goodman and I always imagine him delivering those lines like
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuOSKzYfAgE&t=10s.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Pretty sure you need both male and female orgasms otherwise there wouldn't be any new orgasms. Unless they can reproduce asexually but I'm not too sure about that.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Moon Atari posted:

All forms of pleasure and happiness are a myth.

:hmmyes:

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

"As a christian woman" - found your problem op. female orgasms are only available to heathen women because the christian god is a misogynist dick, sorry you had to find out this way

resting bort face
Jun 2, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
you’ll always find sweetened condensed milk in my kitchen (or mouth)

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
the male orgasm is a bit of a myth too. the ejaculation part is real

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦
Last time I hooked up with someone I met at a bar was unable to cum, mostly due to being too drunk. She seemed so disappointed the gift of cummies was not available that night.

:cheers::cheersdoge::guinness: :nono::gizz::nono: :sigh:

Barudak
May 7, 2007

I knew a man who faked an orgasm to get out of some terrible sex that wasn't ending, which, given it worked may indicate he wasn't the first man to have the same thought with this particular partner

terminal chillness
Oct 16, 2008

This baby is off the charts

Barudak posted:

I knew a man who faked an orgasm to get out of some terrible sex that wasn't ending, which, given it worked may indicate he wasn't the first man to have the same thought with this particular partner

She went along with it because she wanted it to be over too

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Now that's the kind of cooperation all successful relationships are built on!

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

doverhog posted:

Last time I hooked up with someone I met at a bar was unable to cum, mostly due to being too drunk. She seemed so disappointed the gift of cummies was not available that night.

Its always funny when this happens because it turns out women get just as upset when their partner doesn't cum

Most people perceive failing to please their partner as a big deal personal failure, who knew?

KonvexKonkav
Mar 5, 2014

Nice to see that Ben Shapiro's wife bought an SA account.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Of course my Christian wife doesn't have this "female orgasm", it is called hysteria in medical circles (she is a doctor) and is not good folks!!

tokomon
Aug 23, 2007

:3: SCALE ITCH :3:

Grevling posted:

Man, if it'd been that I probably would have gone along with it.
I mean, when did simply speaking in tongues and an evocation of the elder gods in a soft ululating tone fall out favor as a woman's natural response during sex? It's just how I roll.

SleepySonata
Mar 3, 2010
I kinda just wanna gently caress like fat hog this christmas but I'm not about to hunt down the only rear end in a top hat I wanna gently caress because they are both dumbasses

RepeatingMeme
Dec 27, 2012

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

SleepySonata posted:

I kinda just wanna gently caress like fat hog this christmas but I'm not about to hunt down the only rear end in a top hat I wanna gently caress because they are both dumbasses

C'mon its christmas, you dont have to call me a dumbass and hurt my feelings :(

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

SleepySonata posted:

sounds romantic

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

SleepySonata posted:

Same, but no one is interested anyway

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
as a penis haver I have faked it a few times in the past. nowadays I am better about just saying that it isn't going to happen if I have to

some people don't take it well, though

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Best Bi Geek Squid posted:

as a penis haver I have faked it a few times in the past. nowadays I am better about just saying that it isn't going to happen if I have to

some people don't take it well, though

Yeah, I had a few occasions where I was a non squirting dildo for someone before I transitioned, and it was never taken well whether you said something in advance or not

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

doverhog posted:

Sex without a male orgasm is no sex at all! :(

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Its always funny when you start going at it, look your partner in the eyes, and realize no one is cumming tonight

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

RFC2324 posted:

Its always funny when you start going at it, look your partner in the eyes, and realize no one is cumming tonight

lol like I've ever said that. I recite Rome's speech to Tybalt on the death of Mercutio: "Either YOU or I or BOTH must GO with him!" and just repeat it more intensely while never breaking eye contact.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Big Beef City posted:

lol like I've ever said that. I recite Rome's speech to Tybalt on the death of Mercutio: "Either YOU or I or BOTH must GO with him!" and just repeat it more intensely while never breaking eye contact.

6 hours later your are both a bloody mess :black101:

Into The Mild
Mar 4, 2003

This thread reminds me of that tweet where the guy said that no woman enthusiastically wants sex because his never witnessed it.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Cumming is your vitality leaving the body. Never cum lest you become a dry dead husk.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Into The Mild posted:

This thread reminds me of that tweet where the guy said that no woman enthusiastically wants sex because his never witnessed it.

The sad thing is that this person will probably never be fully aware of how much of a self-own he posted, no matter how much others may point to him.

Barudak posted:

Could have just said he's on lexapro.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Galaxy brain idea: market certain antidepressants as male birth control pill

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
I’m a follower of Jorp and he says no women have orgasms so I agree with you OP

Not that I have a women to hold me down, am I rite? Come join my Peterson star citizen group we post on r/carnivore

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Grevling posted:

Do you have any tips on what animals to imitate? Usually I go with the Australian possum.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkncjNn-ygE&t=10s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

what is sex liek? :frogbon: