Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

J-Ro
Jul 26, 2005

Child Of The Revolution

karmicknight posted:

Miyu and Moka might be the most dangerous combination is TJPW that isn't already a tag team.

This should be a permanent unit imho, those two rule together.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Deeply enjoying the extended cut of Hyper Misao's theme.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

J-Ro posted:

This should be a permanent unit imho, those two rule together.

:yeah:

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Also yeah Moka and Miyu is a loving riot and should team together on a more permanent basis.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

best theme in wrestling

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
:toot: E I E I O

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

Clown vs space ranger, it's Toy Story all over again

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Sucks that Space Ranger Sena and Towel Enthusiast Mirai are going to be killed by the Clown and the Farmer dream team.

https://twitter.com/ddtpro_eng/status/1350287414212739073

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Quality team work from the Farmer and the Clown.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

kamiyu doing the octopus is so insane to me.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
RIP Space Ranger Sena.

:toot: E I E I O

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

atleast we get to hear old mcdonald again

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
SOME CLEANING OLD MCDONALD

TJPW KNOWS WHAT THE PEOPLE WANT

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Tag Champs and their pet cat.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

karmicknight posted:

Tag Champs and their pet cat.

Mei Saint-Michel is seething.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
This rules.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

hearing reports that nao kakuta is a fan of the minnesota vikings , i take no pleasure in reporting this.

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Glad there's still an orange-clad Kobashi out there throwin' chops

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Nao is actually teaching this cat some respect.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
gently caress me the Bakuretsu sisters combo offense loving rules.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

karmicknight posted:

gently caress me the Bakuretsu sisters loving rule.

ftfy

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
But sen, that launchpad splash was in a class all its own.

OH poo poo

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Hell yeah

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

owns

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

oh my god they gave rika a jacket.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
RIKA HAS A SUGAR RABBITS JACKET

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
https://twitter.com/ddtpro_eng/status/1350298194844925954

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

lmao, this match owns.

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

good night expreeeeeeeeoh gently caress

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Power Windows posted:

good night expreeeeeeeeoh gently caress

YOU CAN'T SLEEP ON A DJINN

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Bret Hart level Russian Legsweep

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Hot take: Moves on two opponents at once almost always rule.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Senerio posted:

:hmmyes:

Love a one on two breakaway since it's hockey season

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Senerio posted:

thinking about when maki itoh ddt'd 4 people at once.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Good show, made me more excited for the 11th.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
https://twitter.com/ddtpro_eng/status/1350301474551549954

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

tjpw good.

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

After the show, Maki decided she was going to take on Neo Bishiki-gun alone. When pointed out this meant a handicap match, she discovered Miyu in the waiting room (eating gummy candies) and effectively drafted her as a tag partner.

We're getting Mei and Itoh. It's happening.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

J-Ro
Jul 26, 2005

Child Of The Revolution

Neodoomium posted:

After the show, Maki decided she was going to take on Neo Bishiki-gun alone. When pointed out this meant a handicap match, she discovered Miyu in the waiting room (eating gummy candies) and effectively drafted her as a tag partner.

We're getting Mei and Itoh. It's happening.

Miyu absolutely not on board with Maki's hare-brained ideas:

https://twitter.com/maki_itoh/status/1350325169902944258

https://twitter.com/miyu_tjp/status/1350362148245893120